What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There was an ass in the picture, too?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@fanboi

Actually yes that is what I looked at first in the pictures but that is mostly because I'm not interested in the mother and her huge breasts and ass now if it would of been a picture of the youngest sister I would of been saying what dryer/trash bin/clothes hamper but since it was the mother I just looked at what was the most interesting in the pictures and it just happened that the dryer was the most titillating in the picture. Makes me want to go out and buy a new dryer now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And that's the trick, you see, the dev is really working for Maytag

mannbull

May 10, 2017
my whole things bugged out i think, after the chair throwing scene with scarlett i go up to marshas room where she undresses so MC can jerk it, and then i can't interact with anything (no progress at all) can't talk with anyone theyre all in their own rooms

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
my whole things bugged out i think, after the chair throwing scene with scarlett i go up to marshas room where she undresses so MC can jerk it, and then i can't interact with anything (no progress at all) can't talk with anyone theyre all in their own rooms
Did you use a save from the old pirated version or a fresh one?

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
It's only fiction, they need to chill the fuck out. Hope it gets resolved, this is so far my favorite of all the VN i played (I played a lot lol)

Reactions: psychodelusional

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
похоже, что кто-то пошел на репортаж и сообщил о куче игр с аналогичным контентом.[/ЦИТАТА]
Always and at all times there are born are bastards who are interfering with other people ...

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes