thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
On one hand, I like that there's a clear ending/story already in place. On the other hand, I want this game to continue forever due to the beautiful and unique renders lol

Reactions: psychodelusional

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Stuck in chapter 3 at the point where you're supposed to go into your mom's bedroom and confront her. Her bedroom is empty, and I've already interacted with Lily (plucked her ass hairs), Scarlett (did her laundry and dumped her in the pool), and Sharon (got tweezers from her). Can't find anything else to do. Help?

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Stuck in chapter 3 at the point where you're supposed to go into your mom's bedroom and confront her. Her bedroom is empty, and I've already interacted with Lily (plucked her ass hairs), Scarlett (did her laundry and dumped her in the pool), and Sharon (got tweezers from her). Can't find anything else to do. Help?
Are you using a save from old version of chapter 2? Also, did you do massage scene with mom, lilly scene and scarlett scenes?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Yes, I already did the massage scene with mom prior to this, and no, I started completely over.

Here's my save:

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yes, I already did the massage scene with mom prior to this, and no, I started completely over.

Here's my save:
I couldn't find the precise spot that a variable didn't save but i stuck the save in my folder to look at later for bugs. I attached a new save at the same spot for the room your trying to get in. Lemmy know if it works! :)

Also, I don't know if you misspoke or not but that's chapter 2 not 3.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes