Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So this game is complete now or it will keep going ? Kind of a depressing end, dude ended up a "bloody mess" literally on the pavement, no idea how the author can keep going from there, unless he says it was another hallucination...

Poor bastard only got anal sex from nurse, and a couple of anal pumps on the older sister, he got no vaginal intercourse from anyone before he decided that incest was evil and jumped off the window...

Reactions: Darth Sidious

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So this game is complete now or it will keep going ? Kind of a depressing end, dude ended up a "bloody mess" literally on the pavement, no idea how the author can keep going from there, unless he says it was another hallucination...

Poor bastard only got anal sex from nurse, and a couple of anal pumps on the older sister, he got no vaginal intercourse from anyone before he decided that incest was evil and jumped off the window...
Yes the story is still going, game is half way done and over half way done the next chapter.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It's good to see more people appreciate hairy pussies and saggy tits like me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It is not only your graphics and amazing tits and hairy pussies in your game that are fantastic, but all your story and your texts. They are so full of details, that make alive all this game. All your descriptions of actions, facts, bodies, desires are incredible.
So please continue in this line about your texts.
I don't know what are you future objectives in this game, but I would like to see some lingerie on mom and Sharon, and maybe some mom can become a slave with some leather on her ! But anyway, as I already said, more thick pubic hair for me is not a problem too!
Thank you for your creation. It is very exceptional and unique as graphics and text descriptions.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes