armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've been thinking the same. I extracted all the images the other day looking for something and saw her in the first ever release in that red shirt and it's quite a change.
In the very first images we get for the game/sadly I don't have any/D was more closer to Elena.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Really? Beloved, I don't think so, that bitch lie's steals and cheats her way to power and is one of the most hated women I have every read about.:ROFLMAO:
I know i know, its just that i have this "thing" for blondes, its hard to explain, all my girlfriends until this day were blondes, and since they said she is gonna be a option, well... i have to make a save just for that, i have to remove this blonde addiction out of my system but its so damm hard!!

Reactions: Sieg Linde

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Really? Beloved, I don't think so, that bitch lie's steals and cheats her way to power and is one of the most hated women I have every read about.:ROFLMAO:
iirc dev wrote that rachel could be included in poly ending, so they must have some kind of redemption in mind. Hard to imagine what could possibly ever be 'enough' though.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I swear D looks 1-2 years older now than when this VN first started.
It has been a few years since DMD first started.lol

In real life D would still be growing into a more adult body.
That and all the extra protein she is getting of late must do her body good.;)

D looking more mature as the game progresses reflects her becoming more mature from when she first met her father.

Last edited:

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I know i know, its just that i have this "thing" for blondes, its hard to explain, all my girlfriends until this day were blondes, and since they said she is gonna be a option, well... i have to make a save just for that, i have to remove this blonde addiction out of my system but its so damm hard!!
I have the same thing. :LOL:

I also have a thing for winning over the girls that don't like the MC in games so this is a dream come true for me.

Reactions: smokebox

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The real question is, is it possible to fuck Elena in any other position other than doggy lol.

Just a funny thing i noticed...

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes