VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Of course but I'd pick women over guys for sharing the daughter with I'm not into the whole other guys fucking my girl
I do not like it either. It will break my heart, but I want to see.
I wish it was a scene shared with F.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Maybe in the future will be out for spanish.
But the game is only on english and someone was traslating it to portuguese.
But i think that u will have to wait if someone (in best case ) put it on spanish.
(Vamos que no te esperes que ocurra tan solo si tienes mucha suerte de que a alguien que le sobre media vida lo haga XD)
Do you know who translated into Portuguese?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I was just thinking Melody should end up touring with The Partridge Family. :D
No it makes a nice contrast, the Partridge Family's wholesome image with Melody banging her manager, BF and female fans.

From the teaser images Elena's appearance seems to have changed to look somewhat more late teen aged girl than she did in Chapter 1.
That's a winning mashup! But David Cassidy would be her side-boytoy in that case, I figure.

Reactions: RustyV

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I was just thinking Melody should end up touring with The Partridge Family. :D
No it makes a nice contrast, the Partridge Family's wholesome image with Melody banging her manager, BF and female fans.

From the teaser images Elena's appearance seems to have changed to look somewhat more late teen aged girl than she did in Chapter 1.
I noticed it too, she looks a little older than in Chapter 1 while it has only been weeks in-game :p It's a pity I liked Elena's and Jennifer's loli level in Chapter 1, but they still look teenaged enough.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I noticed it too, she looks a little older than in Chapter 1 while it has only been weeks in-game :p It's a pity I liked Elena's and Jennifer's loli level in Chapter 1, but they still look teenaged enough.
We should probably keep this "reference" in mind at such times:

I'm honestly not seeing any changes in the models, at least comparing to the latest splash images on Subscribestar (and, we're all viewing them there, as subscribers, on Subscribestar ... right?! ;) ), the only real differences I can pick out are in makeup: their lips are less glossy, their eyes are toned down and I'm overall enjoying those "natural beauty" presentations for when they aren't dressed up to go out.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
We should probably keep this "reference" in mind at such times:

I'm honestly not seeing any changes in the models, at least comparing to the latest splash images on Subscribestar (and, we're all viewing them there, as subscribers, on Subscribestar ... right?! ;) ), the only real differences I can pick out are in makeup: their lips are less glossy, their eyes are toned down and I'm overall enjoying that "natural beauty" presentations for when they aren't dressed up to go out.
I don't, I support DrDots via Patreon because I don't want to use my credit card to make monthly donations. Patreon doesn't support incest games but I support the developer nonetheless, so no I can't see the images :D

Reactions: fried and Les_Riggs

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I don't, I support DrDots via Patreon because I don't want to use my credit card to make monthly donations. Patreon doesn't support incest games but I support the developer nonetheless, so no I can't see the images :D
Is it a matter of taste, or is it dangerous to use the card for monthly donation? Is this Subscribestar site secure?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Some people are OK with their head to body proportions for others...
simam.jpg
It's a matter of personal taste.
Personally I would think D would taste the best, less wear and tear.

Reactions: fried and Looper9

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
FYI: the "reference" image I linked to in that post was at MrDots' own website, so it's free to view at least.

Longo McFap! has offered the paywall images in this topic for your (and other fans') consideration:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-22-5-mrdots-games.597/post-2356275

Some people are OK with their head to body proportions for others...
View attachment 391115
It's a matter of personal taste.
Personally I would think D would taste the best, less wear and tear.
I've been told I have a big head at various times. The one at the top of my body.

You're just a headist and make life more difficult for people like me in a small-headed world.

What about with emotional support miniature horses?
Southwest Airlines has no problem with them on planes. ;)
Recall that D loved that full-size horse in Chapter 2. And, she's become quite accommodating of the MC's Thunderstick™ by now, as we've happily seen. Even her anal explorations in that regard seem on the verge of expanding quite soon.

No need to compromise at this point!

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
By the preview pics it seems D & E are getting along just fine, guess D didn't see Elena and her Dad getting it on, because I don't think she would be so calm if she saw them.

Unless D is like her mother and plotting revenge...

Only 25 days to find out

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, shit, guess I need to go get my trenching spade! :ROFLMAO:

Because in another thread we were talking about 1945, and someone complimented Rusty on not digging trenches...

• Haha
Reactions: fried

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well, shit, guess I need to go get my trenching spade! :ROFLMAO:

Because in another thread we were talking about 1945, and someone complimented Rusty on not digging trenches...
No I do believe you are correct about American, I just blundered across this article.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes