Code:
DMD_14_CG-6f23a5831zweu-.rar
file, from MEGA, on the front page and it said
Code:
Extracting  images/Extras/day 13/ani_day13apteveningbed_boob.webm     90%
images/Extras/day 13/ani_day13apteveningbed_boob.webm - checksum error
Unexpected end of archive
Total errors: 4
Can anyone else confirm this and is there a non-corrupt file outthere, please let me know?
Update the the latest version of winrar.

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
UPDATE

I've just tried from another file host and this too is resulting in a corrupt file. So either there's something wrong with the RAR itself or the app unpacking it. If someone else can test the former. I'd appreciate it.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
UPDATE

I've just tried from another file host and this too is resulting in a corrupt file. So either there's something wrong with the RAR itself or the app unpacking it. If someone else can test the former. I'd appreciate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uploaded a new . Will keep the link active for a few days/weeks before deleting.

Alternatively if you got the gamefiles already downloaded. Then use 'RPA extractor' or 'UnRen' to extract the images from Archive.rpa

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Well,it is a vn. That means story driven game. So if you skip,there's no fun in it. In that case It would be best to just download the image pack.
I know, I played the game before when it was v0.13, that's why I asked how much content there was

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Oh? Such sounds can be muted for anyone who wishes to do so. But when things are MISSING from games, it's not so easy to turn them on...
I've just never ever seen any music or sound effect that made a game better or hotter. And even if you turn them off, they usually take time, like say, in A wife and a mother (which, in fairness might be the best game on here) where several sound effects are unskippable, even with everything muted.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Lol! I play only the D-only path. Ofc, a vid is more "exciting" than a still image.
But I also dl the CG file (which also contains ALL the animations of the game). That way, plus following this thread, lets me know what's happening on all paths. I may then choose to play these paths.
This constant either/or argument is extremely unrealistic...
VN doesn't have to contain so called animation. After all this is not an animated game. But time to time we also get some looping animations because it's the next step towards next generation VN. You shouldn't expect a complete animated VN from renpy.
And also....if you didn't play yourself, you won't be able to understand what is going on with other route just from looking at the cg. By reading this thread you can see that something happened but you have no idea how, when, why??? After all we have no intension to spoil the game for the players.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This guy is the worst human character I have come across in an game. I dont play tons of games and always find incest unnecessary at best. This game is basically a grooming \incest game. I almost fell off the chair when he complains about his wife being overprotective yet he is grooming this total innocent. Then has the balls to say at least he had morals. Seems like the mother was 100 percent right in protecting her daughter from predators like this douche bag.

As far as actual game play goes , The whole "This scares me, wow there was nothing to be afraid of" and not being able to be away from the douche bag father for 2 seconds wears out quickly. Since this guy has shown he is a total dick already he should hook up with Georgina and start banging her super model friends. That way he would just be a douche bag instead of a totally creepy douche bag cruising for high school non high school girls. The daughter would be much better off with that photographer Richard. A character who seemed normal with actual morals.

I just had to write this because I was amused by this game in a way that the author never intended.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I rejected Olivia. MC chose between a bj or a fuck from her. Where is the suspense?
I rejected Georgina. If you accept her, she tells you a little of her life story. Later you bend her over a desk at your office and fuck her. Where is the suspense?
Elena comes on to the MC when he first visits E + D at their hotel. If MC accepts her, she basically informs him he can fuck her if he dates her. This has happened a few times, now. Suspense?
The only suspense, mystery--and foreplay--has been between MC and D.
These other paths have been easy-peasy with the CGs and this thread. Nothing of importance was missed. Those paths could easily be cut down 75% in quantity with no appreciable loss to the DMD story line.
Suspense with D? "Daddy I am scared and stupid , please program me as your sex doll. That way I can over come my fears to become your stepford wife" This was a heck of a lot of playtime for a bj to this point. Just having a little fun.

Reactions: devilkirby
Aug 5, 2016
This guy is the worst human character I have come across in an game. I dont play tons of games and always find incest unnecessary at best. This game is basically a grooming \incest game. I almost fell off the chair when he complains about his wife being overprotective yet he is grooming this total innocent. Then has the balls to say at least he had morals. Seems like the mother was 100 percent right in protecting her daughter from predators like this douche bag.

As far as actual game play goes , The whole "This scares me, wow there was nothing to be afraid of" and not being able to be away from the douche bag father for 2 seconds wears out quickly. Since this guy has shown he is a total dick already he should hook up with Georgina and start banging her super model friends. That way he would just be a douche bag instead of a totally creepy douche bag cruising for high school non high school girls. The daughter would be much better off with that photographer Richard. A character who seemed normal with actual morals.

I just had to write this because I was amused by this game in a way that the author never intended.
You're not wrong. I've said this before but the only difference between Lucas and the MC in this game is that the MC is made to be the hero not by virtue of his actual character but because of his looks, dick size, and status as an older man, and the benefit of the narrative being designed to help him whenever it can. All the girls want to fuck him, everyone here wants to be him, and if Lucas was the main character it would be the exact same except he'd be younger.

People don't have a problem with rape/coercion/grooming in these games unless it's someone else doing it to a girl that they themselves want to fuck. Not that I'm condemning that, I mean I play these games too and they're obviously fantasy, but that's what this is: fantasy. And in fantasy, you're only the good guy because it's you. Your actions don't have consequence, your intentions don't matter, and your transgressions are easily forgiven. That's why we play, but it does not translate to real life.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I've been saying this since I got to this thread : D would be far better off with almost anybody else EXCEPT her degenerate douchebag of a father. Oh, well...
I've played dozens and dozens of VNs. The male MCs are generally even worse--basically criminals--than the creepy DMD Dad...
lol She would be even better off with lucas. I think an honest criminal is a lot easier to take than this DB and his sick twisted morals. There is a star trek where the Klingon commander says about Kirks attitude "Good honest Hate". So give me a criminal doing terrible things who does not act like torn DADDY lol

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You're not wrong. I've said this before but the only difference between Lucas and the MC in this game is that the MC is made to be the hero not by virtue of his actual character but because of his looks, dick size, and status as an older man, and the benefit of the narrative being designed to help him whenever it can. All the girls want to fuck him, everyone here wants to be him, and if Lucas was the main character it would be the exact same except he'd be younger.

People don't have a problem with rape/coercion/grooming in these games unless it's someone else doing it to a girl that they themselves want to fuck. Not that I'm condemning that, I mean I play these games too and they're obviously fantasy, but that's what this is: fantasy. And in fantasy, you're only the good guy because it's you. Your actions don't have consequence, your intentions don't matter, and your transgressions are easily forgiven. That's why we play, but it does not translate to real life.
TBH I have a huge problem with grooming and rape. I dont find either very desirable or fapable. I really dont play many games since I dont like Loli or incest. Why in the world I should want to F my mother instead of the neighbor milf is beyond me. Mind you that these characters seeking incest always also seem to have a magical dick, which makes it even more bizarre. Speaking of magic, if you consider having magic powers or some kind of artifact that allows mind control as rape I must qualify my first statement. Back to your reply, I understand the complete fantasy part as past of the experience but I dont think you are always the good guy. In fact I think that that is the attraction for many people. To be able to be the bad boy or someone who acts recklessly which completely contrasts their real life. I am looking to try to develop my own game\games which is why I wanted to take this game in since it is one of the popular games with some of the most traffic. I just found it very unsettling. since most games are far shorter than this one I usually just say what a crappy game without much thought. This seemed quite long with much more thought put into the dialog{refreshing to read mostly proper English dialog} so it left a much stronger , negative, impression . That is why I wrote my tongue in cheek post. Last impression, only Georgina was hot, the rest look like loli which is a major bonner killer. Hope this was entertaining to read and not boring or offensive, what ever floats your boat is your choice. Have a good one.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes