Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
anyone have a save where they hooked up with all the girls, leading up to right when F &D fucked for the first time? i REALLY dont want to start over. Thanks!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Was there a point to D wearing s thong under her dress when they went to dinner?
I half expected her to reveal she was going commando to the MC during dinner.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
what's sharing points? and EXH oints for that matter
Sharing points mean how much you are close to let other people to have sex with D (sharing your daughter with others)
Exh. are exhibitionism points - How much D is likely to exhibit her private parts/naked body in public.

Reactions: fbass

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Can anyone extract CG from the game? Unren doesn't help with this (pictures in .jpeg format don't open).
I had a hard time trying to do it. Unren didn't extract working .jpg. I had to install WebpCodec and only after that I managed to see the extracted images.

Reactions: pitruchio

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
IMO Casandra and Olivia are in the older woman category.
Maybe girls boobs change to medium size as women in Seaside get older.lol
I was thinking more along the lines of a young lady young enough to be in school with D or Elena. OK that sounded bad.lol
Doesn’t sound bad at all. Out of the four long term relationships I’ve had, two of the ladies lost their virginity in their mid-teens, and so would have I if I were able to match my social conquests with my desires. Now I’m older, in a fictional VN I have no issue with an older MC with someone 18 or younger. That is why I have no issues with Elena/Jennifer/Sophia/Xianne.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Ntr, its not our problem if you have a guilty conscience... No ones forcing you to Enjoy a VN that you really dont find distasteful, for all your protesting, you are still here and Enjoying this content, so why not be honest with yourself, and actually ADMIT that you DO like this kind of content and Stop thinking that things will get changed just for one single voice...

Most of us are here Because of this content, NOT in spite of it...

So Put your NTRBitch on and just Deal with it...
And... Make sure you enjoy the Daddy, Princess talk in the VN Wont you...
I understand NTRB’s issue. Luckily my only child is a son.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I just finished the new chapter and I really enjoyed it. Was so happy to see Elena and was really happy with the sneaking into her room part. My MC is such a man whore sleeping with all D's friends and anyone else who will put out LOL
Really looking to see what happens next and looking forward to the next updates!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
please give me ch.1 save game
there are a lot saves posted so search from thread.

IMO Casandra and Olivia are in the older woman category.
Maybe girls boobs change to medium size as women in Seaside get older.lol
koko (that singer) has much smaller b00bs than d has.

anyone have a save where they hooked up with all the girls, leading up to right when F &D fucked for the first time? i REALLY dont want to start over. Thanks!
search is your friend.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dating My Daughter [Ch.3 v0.22.5] [MrDots Games] (504 mb rar pc source)

190 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
Apologies if this is mentioned upthread but I don't seem to be accruing love points at moment when the walkthrough says I should. Is this somethig that's been fixed in the 22.5 update or does anyone else have this problem?

fbass

May 18, 2017
Apologies if this is mentioned upthread but I don't seem to be accruing love points at moment when the walkthrough says I should. Is this somethig that's been fixed in the 22.5 update or does anyone else have this problem?
Been mentioned many times. Check the changelog

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes