peas

Jul 31, 2018
Again, this should be avoidable if you don't want it, but what if after the first part of the contest D is losing and she decides to take the judge up on his offer and she has to do all manner of dirty things to win. Could lead to all manner of lewd events.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I realize people think they have a right to complain, when they are not developers, but it would give your criticism a staggeringly higher amount of credibility.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I worked out a fix for the issue where D and F mistakenly act like they went out with Margo and Ryan, if you choose not to, which included if you met with Olivia in the park instead, It will probably require Lains work, but im not positive, lets just say it does for ease of use.

It only changes the check to see if you actually went out with them, and fixes a reversed check that seemed to make it so if you did go out with them you might not have gotten the morning mention of the incident, and if you didnt you did get the comment, correcting both so you get the applicable ones in your case.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2497343

I've been thinking... Is it possible to play this game without dating your daughter? I don't remember if there is a possibility where the story progresses without a romance between father and daughter.

For example, is it possible to date only Georgina?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I've been thinking... Is it possible to play this game without dating your daughter? I don't remember if there is a possibility where the story progresses without a romance between father and daughter.

I dont think it is, i mean, if you choose bad options early you get a gameover, and after that you might not be able to do some stuff, but you will date her, i think

badugas

Feb 25, 2020
I downloaded the Android version as I played all the chapters this way. However the game ends for me at day 37 just like v.026. How do I get passed this? Is it a bad file?

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
This time is Gerald. Cameos are always fun and it seems that marriage problem can be solved now.( I'm not familiar with laws, having a wedding in high seas means no law can stop a father-daughter marriage? )

Reactions: JonasSnr

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I don't feel good about how Mc is acting towards Rachel, like he has forgiven her for every thing she had done.
I don't think he's completely forgiven her yet, just that he believes the sincerity of her story and that she does want to mend things with D. This way I feel like the door has been left open for forgiveness later, possibly and hopefully with a sex scene involving her and the MC and maybe even D as well. ;)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
ok ... sure, DMD is one of the most popular games on this site, but I think I'm done with it. I want it to end already and play something new. Honestly, this sharing path barely interests me and I'm just doing it for the shit and giggles. At this point, I just want Dee to get Preg and they show F and D at their wedding with her with a big belly. cut to credits.

kind of feel like this game is just trying to milk everything it's got ...

Reactions: Rythan25 and dav121
Oct 31, 2019
Glad to see the story move along to the contest. Thought Georgina and D where going to have some good times just the two of them when Georgina visited the hotel, but didn't happen. Other than that, good.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

No idea why they are facepalming this post - people can demand the dev start adding in animals and that's ok or demanding despite years of how the story was presented everyone break characters and just have D suck BBC four years into a games development cycle but simply asking if this game can be played like other popular games (DFDessert comes to mind) where you can choose NOT to pursue the D but instead other Love Interests instead isn't a face palm worthy post.

Issue is the game as name implies was about F/D from the very offset - its the way it was for years till 2020 rise of the break character promotors which is turning the game into a hot turd of a mess as D suddenly starts developing desires for others completely out of nowhere to appease the vocal minority and MC is to suddenly be deliriously happy to share D after proposing to her and spending all the previous chapters being possessive as fuck about her as if a different author showed up 3/4 into a script and rewrote all the characters asking us to pretend the changes are organic and not off putting.

Still think its a decent idea and would at least be a much better foundation of a story to have D with others vs naïve besotted with F girl who didnt want to leave his side, desired nothing more than to move in with him and was over the moon at being proposed to by him suddenly turns into complete whore for any and all cock in a mile radius just because she has learned how to play hide the sausage in a couple of weeks. Still this has been overtly discussed for days now so I wont beat a dead horse and will just wait and see what final updates of the year brings in particular the end of year re-write of the older content. Who knows maybe this is something he will look into adding or at least not so much a no-D path but instead a renewed focus on the other LI characters for both F and D.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
At this point, I just want Dee to get Preg and they show F and D at their wedding with her with a big belly. ..
That's one of planned endings, except it turns out that it is Martin's baby.

Other UNconfirmed endings :
1. On the D only path : F and D are happily married with D being a successful full time model
2. F managing D's part time modeling, with living arrangements being one of : F / D / Georgina, F / D / Elena / Jennifer, or D / F / Olivia / Graham
3. D continues to doubt that she can have a long turn relationship with F. She moves in with Ryan and she starts a career as a nude photographic model.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This time is Gerald. Cameos are always fun and it seems that marriage problem can be solved now.( I'm not familiar with laws, having a wedding in high seas means no law can stop a father-daughter marriage? )
interesting thought but they still have to live on land. my thoughts where they would move to a country that allows it like in sisterly lust. you do bring up a goo point though and because of the random mention by Gerald it might actually be where this heads to.

Reactions: SuperLYC

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No idea why they are facepalming this post - people can demand the dev start adding in animals and that's ok or demanding despite years of how the story was presented everyone break characters and just have D suck BBC four years into a games development cycle but simply asking if this game can be played like other popular games (DFDessert comes to mind) where you can choose NOT to pursue the D but instead other Love Interests instead isn't a face palm worthy post.

Issue is the game as name implies was about F/D from the very offset - its the way it was for years till 2020 rise of the break character promotors which is turning the game into a hot turd of a mess as D suddenly starts developing desires for others completely out of nowhere to appease the vocal minority and MC is to suddenly be deliriously happy to share D after proposing to her and spending all the previous chapters being possessive as fuck about her as if a different author showed up 3/4 into a script and rewrote all the characters asking us to pretend the changes are organic and not off putting.

Still think its a decent idea and would at least be a much better foundation of a story to have D with others vs naïve besotted with F girl who didnt want to leave his side, desired nothing more than to move in with him and was over the moon at being proposed to by him suddenly turns into complete whore for any and all cock in a mile radius just because she has learned how to play hide the sausage in a couple of weeks. Still this has been overtly discussed for days now so I wont beat a dead horse and will just wait and see what final updates of the year brings in particular the end of year re-write of the older content. Who knows maybe this is something he will look into adding or at least not so much a no-D path but instead a renewed focus on the other LI characters for both F and D.
Hahaha, you perfectly describe why there are the facepalms and what is the problems with the D sharing or breaking her into a slut. To add to that none of the sharing routes make actual sense for a D loving and in love with F route except curiosity. F gives D all the dick she wants at first request (plus she has all the pussy she wants that Dad can have ) so she is not in need and Martin, Ryan and Grant are in a way all Dad 0.5.

They are same types of reasonable KK guys, much older and not per se any more sexy or better in bed as F, nor has she shown to love either of those just friendly. So why would D go for any of them while in love with F. Now if she were curious about a guy her own age that had a relation with Elena or Jenn, I might see her try that together with those based on her relation with Elena and Jenn, but not the represented options.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ok ... sure, DMD is one of the most popular games on this site, but I think I'm done with it. I want it to end already and play something new.
It can end any time you want, all you have to do is stop playing it. The dev, on the other hand, can keep going for as long as they feel they still have something to tell with this story and these characters and that's exactly what they're doing. But if you want something new from this dev, there's Sunshine Love.

Glad to see the story move along to the contest. Thought Georgina and D where going to have some good times just the two of them when Georgina visited the hotel, but didn't happen. Other than that, good.
Yeah, I thought so too and it was hot that they kissed, but I was really hoping they'd have some fun together. Maybe this is an aspect of D's committment to the MC, that even though she's been with other women before, it was always with the MC and maybe she feels like she shouldn't do things like this without him. But if the MC told her it was OK is she wanted to do something with Georgina, or Elena, or Margo, etc, without him then maybe this scene would have gone differently.

No idea why they are facepalming this post
Probably because this game is called "Dating My Daughter" and asking if you can not do the thing that is very clearly identified by the title as being the main point of the game is silly.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hahaha, you perfectly describe why there are the facepalms and what is the problems with the D sharing or breaking her into a slut. To add to that none of the sharing routes make actual sense for a D loving and in love with F route except curiosity. F gives D all the dick she wants at first request (plus she has all the pussy she wants that Dad can have ) so she is not in need and Martin, Ryan and Grant are in a way all Dad 0.5.

They are same types of reasonable KK guys, much older and not per se any more sexy or better in bed as F, nor has she shown to love either of those just friendly. So why would D go for any of them while in love with F. Now if she were curious about a guy her own age that had a relation with Elena or Jenn, I might see her try that together with those based on her relation with Elena and Jenn, but not the represented options.
I agree story wise the sharing paths makes no sense, i mean, D has met Ryan what, 3 times? She has met Martin 2-3 times? Of course a sharing path with them makes no sense.

But as long as its optional, i have no issues with those paths, if it makes a big enough amount of people happy

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree story wise the sharing paths makes no sense, i mean, D has met Ryan what, 3 times? She has met Martin 2-3 times? Of course a sharing path with them makes no sense.

But as long as its optional, i have no issues with those paths, if it makes a big enough amount of people happy
True and that will always be the eternal discussion that will never be happily cleared up, while it will make some people happy it makes others unhappy even if they do not have to see it in game cause they will see it here and it does destroy character continuity, unless you have D breakup with F first. (Now that will cause a shitstorm :p) I am glad sometimes I am not a dev, but team brought this problem upon themselves with their promises and hinting and now up to them to solve it without many angry voices on either or both sides. :ROFLMAO: I wish them loads of luck and godsdpeed with that.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes