Sam80

Dec 22, 2017
What are the possible endings in this game?
D only and she is model
D only
D only and she is mother of child F
D only and she is mother of child Martin
D + Martin
D+Elena+F
D+Elena+Georgina+F
D+Elena+Jennifer+F
D+Georgina+F
F+Georgina

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
D only and she is model
D only
D + Martin
D+Elena+F
D+Elena+Georgina+F
D+Elena+Jennifer+F
D+Georgina+F
F+Georgina
you can scratch 1st and last and d+martin and d being mother to martin's child.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
D only and she is model
D only
D + Martin
D+Elena+F
D+Elena+Georgina+F
D+Elena+Jennifer+F
D+Georgina+F
F+Georgina
you can scratch 1st and last and d+martin and d being mother to martin's child.
EVERY path will have D+F (eventually + ?)
definitively no other male like M, R or G or something stupid like M being father of Dee's child (she isn't even pregnant yet)

that said possible (NOT saying that it will be like that - just to be sure):
F + D only
F + D + Elena
F + D + Elena + Georgina
F + D + Elena +Jennifer
F + D + Georgina

each of them: either Dee pregnant or not and model or not

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sweet Child O’ Mine

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
After a severe lack of sleep due to the World Cup kicking off last weekend, we somehow managed to still get some work done for the final update of Dating My Daughter!
We’re still creating scenes and also looking to extend the various endings.
We’ll have more details on each of those in the game-day post when the update is released.
Today’s preview
If you look very closely at today’s preview image, you should be able to tell that there’s something a little different with Dee.
To be on this specific path and to see what eventuates, you’ll either need to refer to the walkthrough (to make specific choices previously) or simply change “that” option in the Relationships Menu to view this scene and game ending with Dee.
There will also be a bonus ending for this path, but again, you may need the game walkthrough in order to be able to find it.
What could the bonus ending be?
Leave your predictions below or in the comments section ;)
The release date for v36 still hasn’t been determined yet but as mentioned during last week’s preview post, it’s likely to be out during the week of Christmas.
We just want to make sure we get into this update as much content as possible and that it’s done right.
We’re also looking to fix up a lot of the dialogue and issues from the first three chapters as well, just so the story is more consistent.
As soon as we have settled on an official release date, we’ll let you know.
Be sure to check back next week when we post up another new preview pic from the final (story) update of Dating My Daughter!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016

Sweet Child O’ Mine

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
After a severe lack of sleep due to the World Cup kicking off last weekend, we somehow managed to still get some work done for the final update of Dating My Daughter!
We’re still creating scenes and also looking to extend the various endings.
We’ll have more details on each of those in the game-day post when the update is released.
Today’s preview
If you look very closely at today’s preview image, you should be able to tell that there’s something a little different with Dee.
To be on this specific path and to see what eventuates, you’ll either need to refer to the walkthrough (to make specific choices previously) or simply change “that” option in the Relationships Menu to view this scene and game ending with Dee.
There will also be a bonus ending for this path, but again, you may need the game walkthrough in order to be able to find it.
What could the bonus ending be?
Leave your predictions below or in the comments section ;)
The release date for v36 still hasn’t been determined yet but as mentioned during last week’s preview post, it’s likely to be out during the week of Christmas.
We just want to make sure we get into this update as much content as possible and that it’s done right.
We’re also looking to fix up a lot of the dialogue and issues from the first three chapters as well, just so the story is more consistent.
As soon as we have settled on an official release date, we’ll let you know.
Be sure to check back next week when we post up another new preview pic from the final (story) update of Dating My Daughter!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope that this developer starts another similar game in the future. Melody and Sunshine love are just too vanilla. I can't play them without getting bored.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I really hope that this developer starts another similar game in the future. Melody and Sunshine love are just too vanilla. I can't play them without getting bored.
be assured that the next game will be different to all 3 games so far. Especially compared to the MC being more self confident and this time it will be a game with "harem path(s)" (full harem - not only 1 main LI plus 1 sidekick in the end).
It will be completely different compared to DMD too - so sorry if you hope for something "similar".
Note: There still will be NO ntr (neither sharing (MMF) this time), bestiality or rape (Just to cut false hopes right from the beginning)
MFF is not considered as sharing though. Also "harem" does not automaticially mean that everyone sleeps with every other or even group orgie. We leave such "false harem fantasies" to other developers. Our "harem" will be considered that one male will take care of the needs of several women without them being in need of having sex alltogether (not ruling out MFF or MFFF in general of course)

Last edited:

Sugoman

May 7, 2020
anyone getting this error:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'Rafael' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_47_01.rpyc", line 1885, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.35
Sun Nov 27 23:35:32 2022
```

I just clicked Ignore and the game progressed but was unsure if this was something critical.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
be assured that the next game will be different to all 3 games so far. Especially compared to the MC being more self confident and this time it will be a game with "harem path(s)" (full harem - not only 1 main LI plus 1 sidekick in the end).
It will be completely different compared to DMD too - so sorry if you hope for something "similar".
Note: There still will be NO ntr (neither sharing (MMF) this time), bestiality or rape (Just to cut false hopes right from the beginning)
MFF is not considered as sharing though. Also "harem" does not automaticially mean that everyone sleeps with every other or even group orgie. We leave such "false harem fantasies" to other developers. Our "harem" will be considered that one male will take care of the needs of several women without them being in need of having sex alltogether (not ruling out MFF or MFFF in general of course)
The new game will be created in the same time of SL or after ?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
anyone getting this error:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_47_01.rpyc", line 1885, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.35
Sun Nov 27 23:35:32 2022
```

I just clicked Ignore and the game progressed but was unsure if this was something critical.
known and fixed bug.

Solution:
1.) Either wait for next update
2.) Just hit "ignore"
3.) Edit the file yourself. I explained how to do over here

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
not really a surprise since that has been goal in future since they started to have sex.
"There will also be a bonus ending for this path, but again, you may need the game walkthrough in order to be able to find it.
What could the bonus ending be? "

Martin is the Father in one of the paths confirmed , no one else has nutted inside D

Not much of a surprise otherwise is it?

MrDots and his team couldn't be "exaggerating" (cough, lying again?) could they? :eek:

F Cream-pieing a young fertile girl over and over and over and over again and her turning up pregnant surely can't be considered a surprise in this day and age could it?

Last edited:

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
I am happy the next game won't be the same we've had for the last 3 games, we get variety.

Still a little bummed about the complete stop of sharing content, though. Give me some MMF fun, come ooooon.

Reactions: zehyr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Martin is the Father in one of the paths confirmed , no one else has nutted inside D

F Cream-pieing a young fertile girl over and over and over and over again and her turning up pregnant surely can't be considered a surprise in this day and age could it?
some have weird fixation on martin.

no young girl ending preggo after multiple creampies isn't surprise.

there can be other surprises on main game which don't involve martin.

I'm a little sad that it's ending soon and that there hasn't been or won't be a bestiality scene yet.
well not in maingame but on extra maybe.

Or a mother - daughter scene
mother as rachel? or mother as georgina? rachel - dee is extras stuff.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes