JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
i don't even want to imagine the disappointment if it's going to be like that scene with jennifer
I have a feeing D will still not be impregnated by MC at the end of CH 20, and like Jenn he cant do it to D as she is also a virgin and too tight and he is too big, but i think they do try. And the fact Jenn used a dildo a few times, and D does not seem to have done, it makes sense she will still keep her flower. But maybe Elena can help her out there? maybe as part of a MFF deal the minx comes up with, holding that photo of the happy couple naked in bed, in order to get them both in bed with her being shafted by MC at her whim?? Not blackmail, but a gentle persuasion by E on D so D can convince MC to do it, as if he needed any convincing!

I do hope that photo is not seen by R, or the Father of E, as that could blow their ship out of the water, and sink any hopes of D returning with MC to his Country until she is 19y. I also hope the girls see R and (Frank?) at it, and take photo evidence to give to the solicitor, and also blackmail that manipulating greedy bitch, and then Brad dumps her like a hot potato. Making the business merger off, and having (Franks) sister drop her dislike of D at school, as that seemed to be the given reason. It might be R agrees to shared paternal rights to MC over D, meaning they can visit each other in the holidays, but we shall see.

I also think this will pan out over CH 20 - 21 at least, even though the DEVs have said:
"IMPORTANT: A LOT of important moments will happen in this update. So, make sure to tell everyone whom has an interest in DMD, that they definitely don’t want to miss this forthcoming release!"​
They Haven't stated what events and with whom, and i wouldn't expect them to, and i, like you all cant wait for CH 20 to drop to get more of this great VN.

TheDarkRider

Oct 26, 2018
DMD v0.20 release date and new previews
We’ve set the release date for DMD v.20, which will be Friday, November 30th. We are working hard to see if we can release the game on November 24th, but for now, we’ll stick to the first date as to make sure that the update isn’t rushed, and we can include as much content as possible.

Plus, we’re well aware that this will be the last update of DMD for 2018, so we really want to go out on a high!

IMPORTANT: A LOT of important moments will happen in this update. So, make sure to tell everyone whom has an interest in DMD, that they definitely don’t want to miss this forthcoming release!

Final words
We’ll be sharing more news about DMD v.20 in the upcoming weeks. A new preview image is scheduled to be posted up tomorrow, so please stay tuned to this blog

Thanks for your constant support, it really means a lot to everyone involved in our projects.

Mrdots.
Amazing News, Gonna be awesome :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Tolotos

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
someone took down his website ?

Sorry, this page doesn't exist.
Please check the URL or go back a page.

404 Error. Page Not Found.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
really? :hushedface:

DMD is a one of them best game ever but 40,000$ it's huge.

And to think that I just started trying to translate it into French in my spare time :disappointed:
(a little remuneration wouldn't have hurt.)

Edit : why do people complain about an update every three months?
have the update all month, or all the three less what does it change? except to have more developed content at each release
We have a bit of a disagreement - since the other Patreon artists are making about $5 per patron the amount should be $20k per month, or 240k a year. Now, in my county, a senior sheriff deputy makes about half that, before adding on health benefits, retirement benefits, etc.

MDots makes twice that, gets no medical or retirement and pays for whatever he pays Hearsz who writes and codes at least 20 hours a week (just a guess - I don’t go over people’s schedule in detail).

So do I have an issue if he is making twice the pay of two deputy sheriffs, minus business expenses? Not really. The same reason I don’t mind actors getting paid large amounts for roles they play in films. If you like an artist product, then the this income amount should not make a difference. If you don’t like an artist product, then why are you following that artist?

Sorry, this is a soap box I get on perhaps 3 time a year.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are they paying someone to monitor MrDots specifically? Probably not. Would they respond to complaints that an artist on their platform was violating their ToS? We've seen them do so.
Problem is how could Patreon tell you what to do on your own site?
They might get pissed but how could they realistically tell someone how to spend the money being made from a game even if it is on their site (Melody to fund DMD).
Plus Patreon really likes their share of the Mr.Dots Melody conformist money, so why jeopardize the income going after something that is not directly connected with their site.
Still Patreon sucks.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Patreon removed one of the biggest creators on the site (animo), who was bringing in over 100K, outright even after he sanitized his patreon page and removed all links to his site where he hosts the actual content.
If Patreon do no like what you do or if one of their partners does not like it (PayPal and Mastercard are notorious for this) they will delete your shit and not even give a reason why. Does not matter how much money you make them, politics rule

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
patreon wanted all images containing nudity removed or censored even when goes adult game site on patreon it asks if visitor is over 18.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Patreon removed one of the biggest creators on the site (animo), who was bringing in over 100K, outright even after he sanitized his patreon page and removed all links to his site where he hosts the actual content.
If Patreon do no like what you do or if one of their partners does not like it (PayPal and Mastercard are notorious for this) they will delete your shit and not even give a reason why. Does not matter how much money you make them, politics rule
As was said many times before there definitely needs to be an alternative platform.

If a dev modeled a character off of a real person like say Kate Beckinsale then yeah I could see a liability issue. She or her manager might not like her 3D doppelganger fucking a giraffe and could cause legal problems.
Still boggles my mind that anyone would give a shit about what fictitious characters do.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
DMD v0.20 release date and new previews
We’ve set the release date for DMD v.20, which will be Friday, November 30th. We are working hard to see if we can release the game on November 24th, but for now, we’ll stick to the first date as to make sure that the update isn’t rushed, and we can include as much content as possible.

Plus, we’re well aware that this will be the last update of DMD for 2018, so we really want to go out on a high!

IMPORTANT: A LOT of important moments will happen in this update. So, make sure to tell everyone whom has an interest in DMD, that they definitely don’t want to miss this forthcoming release!

Final words
We’ll be sharing more news about DMD v.20 in the upcoming weeks. A new preview image is scheduled to be posted up tomorrow, so please stay tuned to this blog

Thanks for your constant support, it really means a lot to everyone involved in our projects.

Mrdots.
Music to my ears !

dpfdpf

Apr 14, 2018
One of the better Ren'py games in terms of dialogue, and takes a satisfyingly realistic amount of time to "get there", which is unique in a sea of "hey mom wanna bang lol" "okay son you've convinced me" titles.

Modeling, unfortunately, I feel is a bit lazy. One of the biggest characters is literally just the stock Daz Genesis 3 model with a bit of morphing to make her skinny.

I suppose with so many renders it must be hard to prioritize that, just some thoughts.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
DMD v.20 Photoshoot With Cassandra

Hello again everyone!

It’s time for another set of previews for DMD

This photoshoot scene will happen during the afternoon of Day 20. You, as the player, will be able to choose from three different outfits for D. The last outfit will be available after choosing the poses in a certain order. The walkthrough will be a huge help if you have it

Here they are. Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes