Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hey guys,
So hopefully this hasn't already been discussed, but I went the completely faithful to D route for each chapter and now I'm finding continuity errors like crazy (all in ch.3) suddenly I'm also with Georgina, and after confrontation with D's mom, that night MC and D have sex, but then the next morning Mc starts talking about some wild night and how D wants to have sex with Ryan? I never even played through any of that. If I'm going over something already said, my bad. There are a lot of pages in this thread lol.
yea that is a bug and its being addressed.
Im not sure about the thing with Georgina, but I made a fix for the Margo/Ryan bug.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-27-mrdots-games.597/post-3862737

Last edited:
Reactions: LordT44

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems like we have a cameo here. just wondering if we gonna have more than just cameo. for example, foursome with xianne and cassandra :love:
xianne, sophie and melody won't make more than cameos in dmd or only in non-continuity scenes when game is finished.

Lex Liber

Jul 18, 2020
does this also stop the wedding dream with ryan?
I would like to point out in principle why I tend to trust the choice of mrDots. For example, in this situation (although I have not yet played this moment), you can imagine that this is real life. Dee is a young girl and MC (F) should be about 40 years old. Can you imagine how many subjective and real problems there are in such relationships? Including, the girl's thoughts about other (and young) guys. You honestly should not stop the girl from dreaming. First of all, you just cannot stop it.
I hope it really was a nightmare for Dee and she will always choosing F, of course) This is what the novel is good for, namely the difficult choices the characters make. If Dee just followed the button presses, it would be just a headless sex doll. But this is not the case of this novel. My imho, course.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It is almost as if he got new information and it has given him a new outlook. He hasn't forgiven her but he finally understands SOME of the reasons Rachel is so messed up.
I just really want to see the two of them have sex, even if it's just a one-time thing. I think it would be good for both of them as a way to both reconcile and move on.

does this also stop the wedding dream with ryan?
Does that dream play out differently for some people? Because in mine she dreamt about the MC from Sunshine Love.

Viviandc

Sep 24, 2018
why does nopy downloads stuck at end like 1.3/1.3gb completed yet the the full download does not finish. It is same everytime whenever download is above one gb.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
yea i noticed that sometimes. i think it depends on the time of day as well. i have a account at mega and filesfm but use nopy alot as well.

Mar 14, 2020
W
The MC's main motivation since Chapter 1 has been helping D open up to the possibilities in life. It started as him teaching her to be a good girlfriend and has now evolved into helping her explore her sexual urges and desires. The MC has continued doing what he has always done. I disagree with the shared paths not making sense. Georgina got involved because of her relationship with the MC. Elena is involved because she is kinky and loves D. Jennifer is going through her sexual awakening thanks to her attraction to the MC and Elena. The MC found Margo attractive when they first met and now they are sharing. Olivia is attracted to both F and D and they both return the attraction. Martin is the only one that is a little weird but it is part of D's sexual awakening.
Well don't take this too hard...yeah this is an incest VN but now you tell me...this was suppose to be from fathers point of perspective but yeah no denying that D has her own life she can make her own choices but father making her daughter involve in such events is unthinkable... specially mmf...if you were a father and had a dauther would you ever share your own statement...I feel awe by people's weird nature's of speaking without giving a proper thinking but it's okay everyone has their own rights to keep their mentality the way they want...but this just doesn't make sense.

Edit; Sorry it was suppose to be for the the guy who commented above you.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2020
I do not think we are ever going to agree, you want to make it a multiple protag game at best, but do have a look at my edit. :p I think we will have to agree to disagree. To me it is a game all about the father and the daughter is just there to help his story and it is not her story. Now like I said in my edit, that game with D as protagonist with all your arguments and analysis in your original post might have made an even more interesting game.
Well idk how they can think about F agreeing to have his daughter in threesome circle specially if it is about MMF I mean on his watch rests is on D since she can make her own decisions and has the right to go against fathers wish...but then again you know how weird it's gonna be and it's probably gonna end up them going their separate ways in life...I am talking about this from fathers point of perspective as someone who is in his right mind would never want their daughter's to take those paths never...idk how young is the F but I'll assume him to be atleast as young and good looking as one of his friends who appeared as a waiter once, I forgot which chapter he appeared on but it did happened...If I remember it correctly he was looking like someone who would be in his 35 or so...but that grahm guy looks old and Olivia will be atleast in her 30's or so I guess it somewhow make sense that grahm somehow/anyhow allowed her daughter to do what she wants with F I mean it still doesn't make sense but I guess he felt some common ground between F and himself about their circumstances and it was one time thing or was suppose to be according to Olivia...but yeah grahm made it clear that he is not interested in D in such a way...and the weirdest will be anything with F's work mate route what his name again I forgot...oh well..all I wanna say is that's the least making sense path this VN can have....I stopped at chapter 2 because it was really getting overboard with all the not making sense paths...I guess it was not suppose to take that turn in the beginning but I guess more people are supportive and onto having a path which consists of d with f's workmate or mmf with D route...which I guess got this VN to where it stands today.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well don't take this too hard...yeah this is an incest VN but now you tell me...this was suppose to be from fathers point of perspective but yeah no denying that D has her own life she can make her own choices but father making her daughter involve in such events is unthinkable... specially mmf...if you were a father and had a dauther would you ever share your own statement...I feel awe by people's weird nature's of speaking without giving a proper thinking but it's okay everyone has their own rights to keep their mentality the way they want...but this just doesn't make sense.
What you are doing is applying your thoughts and preferences onto someone else. You might not want to share your daughter, in fact, would you even develop a sexual relationship with your daughter? Probably not, am I right? This is a work of fiction. The MC has always checked with D if she wants to do something. If she does, he supports her. He isn't possessive of her. This caveman view of "She is mine, nobody elses, but I can screw around with everyone" is not shared by the character in this story. The idea of the MC helping his daughter open up and blossom is one that has been there since the VN started and not something that just happened in Chapter 3. Technically D is already guilty of mmf sharing in Chapter 1 as she already has a boyfriend, though they haven't done anything sexual.

Mar 14, 2020
Well th
What you are doing is applying your thoughts and preferences onto someone else. You might not want to share your daughter, in fact, would you even develop a sexual relationship with your daughter? Probably not, am I right? This is a work of fiction. The MC has always checked with D if she wants to do something. If she does, he supports her. He isn't possessive of her. This caveman view of "She is mine, nobody elses, but I can screw around with everyone" is not shared by the character in this story. The idea of the MC helping his daughter open up and blossom is one that has been there since the VN started and not something that just happened in Chapter 3. Technically D is already guilty of mmf sharing in Chapter 1 as she already has a boyfriend, though they haven't done anything sexual.
that's the thing...it was forced unwanted relationship and hense nothing happened wouldn't have minded if she had already been in forced sex which would open up a nice route where she is afraid of sexual act and father slowly making her open up to him...but it didn't happen...and again this is VN and also an incest...even though it is an VN it still has a father in it which leads to existing of father insights...which in my textbook automatically leads to father disagreeing with his daughter with her going for such acts like MMF(well she can do it behind fathers knowledge which is highly unlikely for the time being)...and such it is what it is and again I don't think anyone who would be in his right mind would want their daughter's to take those paths in life ofcourse never complained about finding out a nice guy who would be close in her age like that photographer guy...but seriously it just seems like fetish met overdosed.

Edit;And I am not talking about anything else out of this VN.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
W

Edit; Sorry it was suppose to be for the the guy who commented above you.
Look... All the father is trying to do is widen the social circles of his daughter:love::D

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well th

that's the thing...it was forced unwanted relationship and hense nothing happened wouldn't have minded if she had already been in forced sex which would open up a nice route where she is afraid of sexual act and father slowly making her open up to him...but it didn't happen...and again this is VN and also an incest...even though it is an VN it still has a father in it which leads to existing of father insights...which in my textbook automatically leads to father disagreeing with his daughter with her going for such acts like MMF(well she can do it behind fathers knowledge which is highly unlikely for the time being)...and such it is what it is and again I don't think anyone who would be in his right mind would want their daughter's to take those paths in life ofcourse never complained about finding out a nice guy who would be close in her age like that photographer guy...but seriously it just seems like fetish met overdosed.
Nothing is forced though. You get options to share and if you don't want to, you can easily say no to all sharing options. D doesn't mention her attraction to Ryan if you aren't on the Margo sharing path. In fact, she says she isn't interested in Margo and Ryan if you aren't on the path. She doesn't have the dream about Martin unless you chose the correct dialogue in Chapter 1 either. Also, at no point in the game have I ever seen "based on a true story" being applied to this game. Just because you cannot imagine something, doesn't mean everyone is the same as you. The developer wants the sharing options but understands there are people like yourself who don't want it so gave the options to reject any and all sharing paths. Don't like it, why choose this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nothing is forced though. You get options to share and if you don't want to, you can easily say no to all sharing options. D doesn't mention her attraction to Ryan if you aren't on the Margo sharing path. In fact, she says she isn't interested in Margo and Ryan if you aren't on the path. She doesn't have the dream about Martin unless you chose the correct dialogue in Chapter 1 either. Also, at no point in the game have I ever seen "based on a true story" being applied to this game. Just because you cannot imagine something, doesn't mean everyone is the same as you. The developer wants the sharing options but understands there are people like yourself who don't want it so gave the options to reject any and all sharing paths. Don't like it, why choose this game?
Because for them sharing was not a part of it and based upon history of game they have a strong point. The devs will get loads of hate when the sharing is in and lose people over it whether optional or not. It is their choice though, but based upon chapter 1 and 2 and a few years of development of the game plus fact it has been an MC focused male protagonist game from start and each of the 3 semi daddy's make horrible male options for D over the love relation she aleady has with F. It was never a female protagonist game about D, as the three male choices also proof or there would have been a young boyfriend with Elena or Jenn available. It is up to the devs though and hope for them they have a thick skin, since the hate will not be based on logic but emotions. :p Those last are always stronger unfortunately.

It is how they will feel and you can think that is not logical or weird, but it is still how they will feel anyway, whether you will allow it or not. :p

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Because for them sharing was not a part of it and based upon history of game they have a strong point. The devs will get loads of hate when the sharing is in and lose people over it whether optional or not. It is their choice though, but based upon chapter 1 and 2 and a few years of development of the game plus fact it has been an MC focused male protagonist game from start and each of the 3 semi daddy's make horrible male options for D over the love relation she aleady has with F. It was never a female protagonist game about D, as the three male choices also proof or there would have been a young boyfriend with Elena or Jenn available. It is up to the devs though and hope for them they have a thick skin, since the hate will not be based on logic but emotions. :p Those last are always stronger unfortunately.

It is how they will feel and you can think that is not logical or weird, but it is still how they will feel anyway, whether you will allow it or not. :p
There is a boyfriend choice for Elena. Jordan, the boy she meets when they visit the country turns into her love interest if she isn't in a relationship with the MC. She actively chooses not to go back to MC's country at the end of Chapter 2 and it is mentioned a few times that she is talking with him a lot and they are planning to go to University together.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is a boyfriend choice for Elena. Justin, the boy she meets when they visit the country turns into her love interest if she isn't in a relationship with the MC. She actively chooses not to go back to MC's country at the end of Chapter 2 and it is mentioned a few times that she is talking with him a lot and they are planning to go to University together.
Now there could be a sharing option for D that could work and make some sense from a curiosity pov, but there is no path for that in the game .... Still it is only as MC not chooses to have Elena as a LI which goes against it and again shows it is a pure MC centered game. Same it would not surprise me Georgina might end with Martin if MC does not pursue her in game.

The game is about the father and always has been until the last few updates. If devs break that it will be at their own peril and risk, they will lose at least as many fans as they will gain.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes