Trikus

May 31, 2020
Now there could be a sharing option for D that could work and make some sense from a curiosity pov, but there is no path for that in the game .... Still it is only as MC not chooses to have Elena as a LI which goes against it and again shows it is a pure MC centered game. Same it would not surprise me Georgina might end with Martin if MC does not pursue her in game.

The game is about the father and always has been until the last few updates. If devs break that it will be at their own peril and risk, they will lose at least as many fans as they will gain.
D has also been making her own choices since Chapter 1. For example she can choose to explore a sexual relationship with Elena. Their first shower together happens in Chapter 1 and there are a couple more in Chapter 2. The MC doesn't find out about that until much later.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
If they build that path into the game but leave it optional for those of us not wanting to share her with other men then there should be no problem. I prefer not to share her some may say selfish but it should be player choice and if it is then no one should be upset if the devs put it in the game as a optional non forced route. Everyone has their own kinks and if they did add it optional it should make the game more well rounded for the way others like to play as well. Like I say as long as its optional and not forced onto the player.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
D has also been making her own choices since Chapter 1. For example she can choose to explore a sexual relationship with Elena. Their first shower together happens in Chapter 1 and there are a couple more in Chapter 2. The MC doesn't find out about that until much later.
3 choices for when F is not there against a few hundred by F does not make it a game where D is the focus of the world. The focus of the game world is F. D is the NPC, not the MC or co-MC and she never was, just the main focus as NPC. :) Besides even from those choices you can say they are made from the perspective of what isin F's interest and if he wants to be on an Elena sharing path and not real choices made from a D perspective.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
3 choices for when F is not there against a few hundred by F does not make it a game where D is the focus of the world. The focus of the game world is F. D is the NPC, not the MC or co-MC and she never was, just the main focus as NPC. :) Besides even from those choices you can say they are made from the perspective of what isin F's interest and if he wants to be on an Elena sharing path and not real choices made from a D perspective.
That bundle of straws you keep grasping at is getting smaller and smaller isn't it?

Last edited:

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
In fact, reading the comments (and the fantasies of some users) is much more interesting than looking at the next issue of DMD. The game has been marking time for a long time and has become monotonous.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can name D, that's why we all call her D, because she doesn't have a NPC default name, thus she is not a non-player character.

We make lot's of choices from D's perspective. Just in this latest update we made a decision with Margo in the park. I'm sure we'll make choices when she is alone at the competition too, in fact her going to that competition by herself shows she is indeed one of the games protagonists.

D and F are both the protagonists. We make choices for both of them, we see things from both perspectives, both of them are named by the player, both of them move the story forward. Being a protagonist doesn't mean they have equal content, or have equal choices.

This game is mostly from F's perspective (for male player immersion reasons), but the game is about D. She is the one who is gaining a career, making choices and growing as a character. Just like how Melody was about Melody, or Haley's Story is about Haley.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
People keep talking about sharing as if it only refers to MMF, but it also refers to females sharing the same guy.
And I lost count of the number of times that it has been clearly stated that sharing of any kind would be completely OPTIONAL and decision based. The players choices determine what happens, so if you showed interest in things that can lead to MMF sharing, then you will likely get the OPTION, but if you did not, you are far less likely to get the OPTION for it. As I stated in a previous post we are now up to DAY 40. That means that only 40 days ago D was a sweet innocent, if somewhat spoiled little girl who knew little about sex and pretty much nothing about debauchery, so expecting MMF already is very unrealistic.
When it comes to FFM, the first female that D was with was her best friend that she grew up with, and that is a very believable start on the path to FFM because it was someone she knew for a long time and trusted. Then later when she found out that Georgina also had a thing for her father and she (D) was already seen to be attracted to her, it made sense for her to let Georgina in on the fun too. But the other men in the story have spent very little time with D and therefore have had very little time for attachments to form with them, unlike it has been with the females.

And last but not least the current who is the main protagonist? Read the games title. Dating "My" Daughter. Only F can be the one making that statement and that makes him the main protagonist, and the character that you the player are represented by. Rachel is out of the equation for that, since she is hardly ever present in the vast majority of the game. D we answer questions for, because she is the focus of the game, and she is, while not a full protagonist, can be seen as a part of the protagonists dynamics, "part of the time". In reality, we are the protagonist for BOTH of them, but for D we are in charge of her decisions, only part of the time, when she is alone, or with anyone other than F.
In most of the game, D makes most of her own decisions.
Whereas for F, we are the ones who make all of his decisions 100% of the time.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That bundle of straws you keep grasping too is getting smaller and smaller isn't it?
Not really, but you keep adding straws indeed instead of arguments to try to built your point the game was always geared to sharing and slutting D up so you can kidnap her to a whorehouse after she is gangbanged so you can pimp her out :p or whatever you want. Fried did that way better though, but also his points failed on the one point that this is and has been a heavily MC centered game in the first years of development with a few choices by others on behalf of the MC when he could not be there and no serious male options for D around except for Daddy 2, daddy 3 and daddy 4 who make no sense with F around or while already in a relationship with F. The game is also not about game over choices, just since there was a game over in chapter 1 if did one choice wrong. :)

Now if devs want to change that in chapter 3 a lot of the more romantic and MC players are going to be heavily disappointed and even angry with reason , whatever you or me are going to tell them they can or cannot be, avoidable in game or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
even though I chose Olivia to talk to in the park and have Margo/threesome set to know (cause i don't want Ryan to touch D). It still acted like mc and d went out with margo and Ryan the night before. Glitch?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
even though I chose Olivia to talk to in the park and have Margo/threesome set to know (cause i don't want Ryan to touch D). It still acted like mc and d went out with margo and Ryan the night before. Glitch?
Known glitch being worked on. Already many, many, many reports about it in this thread.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Known glitch being worked on. Already many, many, many reports about it in this thread.
I appreciate you being kind and letting me know. I should of searched, thats my bad. I was just shocked and posted without searching. Again ty for not busting my balls :)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Not really, but you keep adding straws indeed instead of arguments to try to built your point the game was always geared to sharing and slutting D up so you can kidnap her to a whorehouse after she is gangbanged so you can pimp her out :p or whatever you want. Fried did that way better though, but also his points failed on the one point that this is and has been a heavily MC centered game in the first years of development with a few choices by others on behalf of the MC when he could not be there and no serious male options for D around except for Daddy 2, daddy 3 and daddy 4 who make no sense with F around or while already in a relationship with F. The game is also not about game over choices, just since there was a game over in chapter 1 if did one choice wrong. :)

Now if devs want to change that in chapter 3 a lot of the more romantic and MC players are going to be heavily disappointed and even angry with reason , whatever you or me are going to tell them they can or cannot be, avoidable in game or not.
You: D is an NPC, F is MC and makes the choices.

Me: D makes her own choices in Chapter 1, 2 and 3.

You: Oh... well she doesn't make many.

D making her own choices away from F makes her a playable character, not an NPC. She is just doing it more in Chapter 3 because she has opened up over the three chapters and finding her confidence.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You: D is an NPC, F is MC and makes the choices.

Me: D makes her own choices in Chapter 1, 2 and 3.

You: Oh... well she doesn't make many.

D making her own choices away from F makes her a playable character, not an NPC. She is just doing it more in Chapter 3 because she has opened up over the three chapters and finding her confidence.
Well I am stopping this, have your fun, you she makes 2 or three choices in 2 years shows her being a playable char. Sure ....... She is just an NPC, a very attractive and important one in context of game but only an NPC. It is F that decides what routes the girls and anyone is on through his relation with them, not D. All of D's blossoming is in context of F, game failing at start was about choices F and so on.

You will never want to see it though, since does not fit with what you want to happen later. LOL devs are gonna give it likely to you anyway even if makes no sense and there will be loads of disappointment and hate for that in certain circles. Better if devs had closed game before doing that, but it is their skin, not mine. Just do not tell those romance players they have no right or no arguments or should not have played a sharing game that never had sharing in its first years with males or intimated it would have. :p

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
My fix from about 4 pages back fixes that, there is a link to the post on the previous page, on phone so Its a pain to get the link.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The player (ourselves) is a god in charge of this reality. Any "choices" that seem to be made by D are God's will upon her to form the universe of sex acts God wishes to see. She is not in any way a MC. F is the only MC and only Protagonist and primary source of God's choices upon this reality. All sharing or exhibition of D come through F's choices (as God makes him choose). This is good. God gets what he/she wants and by extension so does MC (F) and then by further extension so does NPC (D). She LOVES whatever choice is made for her. So solo F/D does not need or want others. Horny F may get D who has 3somes with all the women HE wants and she loves it that way and doesn't want anything else. Another F may get a D who wants every tongue and cock in her possible and they are all perfectly happy.

I am on board with 2 of those but it is a big NO THANKS for the last one for me.

But other players, hey man Game on go get yours.

I really like that the dev pus the effort into all 3 of those or some combinations for the varied masses.

Mainly if there was a proper story way to have D call F and ask hey can/should I let Elena rub my tits so all choices were the fathers as the sole main char I feel Dots would have done it, but that just not possible. That's the only reason there are choices by other people........

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Hate to have to bring up such an old post, but is there anyway I cant get an alternative mega download for the 1st episode of this game as the mega download no longer functions as intended. It stops at 0 bytes and never progress past that point, though the other two episodes download without issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Now there could be a sharing option for D that could work and make some sense from a curiosity pov, but there is no path for that in the game .... Still it is only as MC not chooses to have Elena as a LI which goes against it and again shows it is a pure MC centered game. Same it would not surprise me Georgina might end with Martin if MC does not pursue her in game.

The game is about the father and always has been until the last few updates. If devs break that it will be at their own peril and risk, they will lose at least as many fans as they will gain.
The issue is how the game has evolved.
D is now becoming the protagonist, she is moving the story. Of course D is stronger in the D sharing path than in the D only path.
Look how F discusses with D what transpired when they were having group sex(?) with Margo and Ryan. D said she wanted to have sex with Ryan. F just accepted this and asked how she would want to do this. Then suggested they talk to Ryan after the model competition.
D can eventually have sex with Martin. Probably after Ryan.
Once she has sex with another man it will be easier her for to have sex saith other men.

Reactions: fried and Looper9
Mar 14, 2020
I appreciate you being kind and letting me know. I should of searched, thats my bad. I was just shocked and posted without searching. Again ty for not busting my balls :)
Your Profile picture is from *My new family*

If my memory didn't failed me I think I played till they had threesome with MC,Sandra and her friend to end that version...did the next update brought much content if so how much in time length it is.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Your Profile picture is from *My new family*

If my memory didn't failed me I think I played till they had threesome with MC,Sandra and her friend to end that version...did the next update brought much content if so how much in time length it is.
Quite a bit. I'm not a good judge at time cause I multi task and get distracted but if you aint in a hurry I would wait until next update which should be soon.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes