John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
They're not getting cut. CH4 will focus on the girls paths. MMF scenes will be added to CH3 in this update, and maybe in a future update too, as special scenes and more content.

Martin and Ryan won't be part of the story in CH4.
Exactly, being cut. What do you call a branching path not being continued into the final chapter? Special renders don't count imo, especially when mmf was planned to be in the game since the beginning and has been foreshadowed all throughout. MrDots said there would be "some" in ch.3 which doesn't really seem promising.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
well had some of us known that "Sharing my daughter" was going to be a thing we wouldn't have bothered with the game, at least for me anyway.
How could you not have known? It says it in the walkthrough, it's foreshadowed in the game, back during the patreon days it was presented in the list of fetishes front and center, etc

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
SAY NO TO D BEING SHARED AND BLACKED HAAA, jk. As much as I hate cucks and NTR, removing something that has been teased forever this late in the development is just meh, the main attraction of this game for a lot of people if not all is corruption and said removed genres are like the natural path. They could've just went with multiple paths but I guess they took the blue balls simulator joke to heart instead.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
SAY NO TO D BEING SHARED AND BLACKED HAAA, jk. As much as I hate cucks and NTR, removing something that has been teased forever this late in the development is just meh, the main attraction of this game for a lot of people if not all is corruption and said removed genres are like the natural path. They could've just went with multiple paths but I guess they took the blue balls simulator joke to heart instead.
Someone who doesn't like the mmf but is actually sensible. Love to see it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So we never get the D+Casandra sex scene?
Something that has been building since Chapter 2!

And will the corruption petals be ditched too? Seems like they'd have to be.
Corrupting D was a major part of the game. Sine this is now just D+F with a few girls sharing I guess the corruption petal can be replace by oh yeah that again.
I wouldn't be surprised if Jar Jar Binks is added.

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

Corrupting D was a major part of the game. Sine this is now just D+F with a few girls sharing I guess the corruption petal can be replace by oh yeah that again.
Yeah, it would appear that the petals would have little to no meaning at this point.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

I wouldn't be surprised if Jar Jar Binks is added.
Since MFF is all that has been teased, it's possible the Casandra trio could still occur.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I don't know why you'd think they have to remove corruption petal. turning D into incestous relation is corruption too. Corruption does not automaticially mean to get him/her into sex with others.

Besides that, I have to say, that this "newsletter" got even me offguard. I am personally a MMF "hater" and i am fine with MrDots decision, even i would also have been fine with having an optional MC/Dee/Martin sharing path.
I really don't know details what made MrDots to drop that, but i am sure he has his reason.
(saying this to point out, that there was nothing like "the admins on discord made him change his mind - as mentioned in a post before)

Even i was not present that time, but i just want to mention this:
1.) Of COURSE our discord allows people to tell their opinion and talk.
But that meant TELL opinion and not try to fight their opinion.
The mentionned "banned" person fought against a moderator and even demanded that moderator to step out of "his" discussion. After being warned and even told that he will be banned if he continues, he reacted with a provocative smiley and got finally banned.
So all over here PLEASE don't take parts from discord out of context over here just to spread hate and rage.
2.) As someone mentionned before, we don't allow to create Invitation links anymore - YES, that's true, but we made it like that long time ago, as creating Invitation links was abused. We don't "create" anything like "internal club" or something like that. Still everyone is free to join (there are links found over all places - such as my signature for example). There is no need to create additional invitation links by players themselves.
3.) again: everybody is invited to join and have a peaceful talk and/or even discussion. But insulting the developers, moderators or even other users same as being disrespectful and ignoring warnings and continue to provocate in worst case is not helpful to be able to stay online on our discord - just pointing this out. (Over here you would get banned as well if you talk to staff like some people did on discord)
I was miffed to find this out from AFlame on Discord: " Only played a little of Ch 3, and I don't intend to continue, though I do still love Melody and SL and will continue to support, obviously." A moderator who is going to tell me that I am stating misinformation when they don't even play the game all the way through? This person should know about all the changes from the beginning and understand why we are vexed. And since F&D have proposed marriage to each other, what other corruption is there to be had between them? That's a pretty corrupt father/daughter relationship there... Sorry, but this just smacks of wrapping it up quickly to move on. Not what I happily signed up for on Patreon years ago.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I was miffed to find this out from AFlame on Discord: " Only played a little of Ch 3, and I don't intend to continue, though I do still love Melody and SL and will continue to support, obviously." A moderator who is going to tell me that I am stating misinformation when they don't even play the game all the way through? This person should know about all the changes from the beginning and understand why we are vexed. And since F&D have proposed marriage to each other, what other corruption is there to be had between them? That's a pretty corrupt father/daughter relationship there... Sorry, but this just smacks of wrapping it up quickly to move on. Not what I happily signed up for on Patreon years ago.
well - let's not get personal and/or offtopic here, but let me point out, that it was not YOU who made the moderator angry - you know that. I would have stepped in if YOU would have banned for what (and how) you talked.
(besides that, you got it obviously the wrong way - even this mod has not played the last updates, he is nevertheless still aware about the content of course)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
well - let's not get personal and/or offtopic here, but let me point out, that it was not YOU who made the moderator angry - you know that. I would have stepped in if YOU would have banned for what (and how) you talked.
And they were not being snotty to me? "This is the answer and you will accept it or we will ban you!" He and that StyleBender character can shove it. I feel really let down here. I threw money right out the window. I have no gripe with you, but I hope you can see how we feel. I wish Mr. Dots' team lots of success. I won't be along for the ride anymore after this month runs out. I will return to buy Sunshine Love when it is completed. Unless I see folks here bringing up good points why that may be a mistake.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
Jun 30, 2020
I just don't understand why people get twisted over content that they have the ability to avoid. Choices that would lead to an unwanted kink being incorporated into the game (should we get a dog? Y/N) are generally crystal clear in the way that Dots & Co. present them.

Storylines and pathways that were introduced back in chapter one really ought to be shepherded through to a satisfactory conclusion, and I'm hopeful that the Ch. 3 updates will grant some level of satisfaction to those who have invested the time in those pathways.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes