Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
theres a difference between #1"i love incest, its taboo, getting horny just the thought to fuck my own mom" and #2"its a incest theme game, the daughter looks good, getting horny to watch her in sexual situation".
so, not sure why I need to be part of #1 just because its a incest theme?
its like I play a fighting game and I need to like killing? maybe I like the fighting game because I feel powerful and my "character" in the game gets something, could be money, success, survival.
this game is the same, I dont need to like the incest to play it. maybe I think it could be fun and see what the game offer but I will play it using my perspective.
I understand your point of view. In many games I enjoy some features of them so I play them ignoring the features I dislike. It works only when the disliked features are not a joy killer.
For me some joy killers are:
The player character is female
The romantic target is a Milf
The story is based on blackmailing, rape or BDSM

Reactions: baka

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
do i have to download the extras? is there any new content? its another 401 mb. do i really need it? plz help...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Infamy, about the "discussion", not about DmD have a incest fetish. please read everything before posting, otherwise it will be a neverending discussion. So I will also rest my case before I'm getting personal.
Wait you are claiming that I am wrong about this dragging on?

How can you be fine with 13 versions in and the main focus of the game has gone fucking no where.... AND NOW he adds a element to the game which is all but guaranteed to make that progress go two steps back.... If that isn't screaming for a money grab I am not sure what is.... I am waiting for the version where you finally get to fuck the daughter you know it's coming then he pulls a doppleganger type fucking story...

While he runs with that money laughing HAHAHAHA those dopey fucks they really thought they were gonna get the pay off...

Either that or the actual dicking of the daughter will be so fucking awful and be so lazily done it will make everyone go into a complete and utter rage.

The fact is I am not alone with the feeling that this is dragging on to long.... Am I the majority with this thought FUCK NO I know people who think this are a minority but it's a growing minority...

Mod edit: Please avoid personal attacks and baiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I bet when its time for F/D to finally go at it. F will wake up and its just a dream, and it's shown he was never married..x'D

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes