Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I have been patron of mr dots for several months and my intention is to be again in the future, but only if you continue with DMD. I think that if nobody supports a project different from DMD Mr dots will focus on finishing it and will look for new ways different to Patreon.

Peteski

Jun 22, 2017
Ive been his patron for v0.7-0.11 and have just left a positive message through contact details left on his website. What all of you pervs need to do is send him an encouragement to continue with the project. Its easy to sling s**t on MrDots instead of giving him a bit of support (not necessarily as a pledge). Leaving DMD at the v0.16 is very poor outcome for both him and us. #metoosupportDMD :)
@if95

Thanks for your message and posts below. Instead of reading hundreds of posts/emails and messages youve just received, please concentrate on what youre doing the best - DMD next update!!! Youre renders are great and you do have a solid support base. Keep up the good work! Message via emails/95zone etc as a group announcements and move on.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I have been patron of mr dots for several months and my intention is to be again in the future, but only if you continue with DMD. I think that if nobody supports a project different from DMD Mr dots will focus on finishing it and will look for new ways different to Patreon.
Check out this post.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I didn't read anything in the previous 6-7 pages because it was just too much, but can't mr dots send patreon to fuck off, deploy download links to supporters through mail lists hosting his game on mega and accept monthly payments in bitcoin as pledge?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, one of the guys who can't tolerate other preferences. Sounds like one of those SJW that causes so much trouble for MrD and open minded fanboys.

There will be a D only route in any imaginable scenario. So why forbid things you don't like so others also don't can get them?

btw, I'm guilty in this case. I like sharing my sweetheart (as I like this in rl, too). Too bad you see this as a horrible desease ... from my point of view the haters of freedom and tolerance are a desease. The old game about having a point of view, I think.

And now, back to church news.
There are multiple cited beneficial reasons for having a partner have sex with another man. Yes, I have researched the issue as I submit suggestions and scenes. For DMD, here are three that resonate with me:

(1) The Male feels that he has the hottest woman in the world, knowing that gorgeous guys are sexually attracted to her and the sex even validates their desire and her attractiveness even more. (Some men cite the accepted jealousy and drive to reclaim their lady as a combination of pride in her attractiveness and jealous excitement.)

(2) The Male gets a kick out of watched her have pleasure. (This is particularly true in a game where we can’t see MC and D fully in the same scene - but we can if Martin gets jiggy with her).

(3) And, the #1 reason - is women who become hot wives have a huge boost in their confidence and sexuality. If we want D to blossom into a strong and confident woman, this could be one way toward that.

I can’t believe so many people don’t want D to have the sexual fulfillment and life changing confidence boost she can get from taking on another lover. Shame shame shame. (Lol - just joking about that same bit...but it does help change the perspective on the issue.)

Reactions: megacct

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
While I'm ok with the "optional" sharing route being in the game, if this game had it's content shortened due to Patreon being dicks and MrDots splitting his time between another project, I would be perfectly fine with the sharing route being the first thing to be scrapped. This game doesn't need it to finish telling it's story. There may be a lot of other content that also gets shelved including what I was looking forward to the most, seeing D with a nice baby bump.
I'm afraid if something will be scrapped first it wont be the sharing.Actualy if he want to remake the game or start new one we should expect something like sharing in them because this will be content that patreon will approve.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think with the mid-February release and the long delay until 0.18, it's possible that the story takes a bolder turn than originally planned. All depends on whether the script is flexible. We know she's getting drunk and that's when she goes nuts.

As MrDots mentioned, he's glad DMD is off Patreon, as the story can now be true to itself and not limited by Patreon BS. It would be nice if we start to see a bit of that with 0.17.
Not sure that means quicker things physically, though it means they are more vocal about incest.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
From a business standpoint, I see ZERO chance that DMD will have a rushed ending by ~March. MrDots has to try to transition present DMD patrons to his upcoming Patreon project. At the moment the villain is Patreon in this DMD fiasco. With a rushed DMD ending AND a pause before the next project MrDots becomes a co-villain. NOT a good way to retain patrons!
Unfortunately, once the new Patreon project does start that will be a disaster for DMD fans. There are only 2 scenarios really worth consideration : DMD goes into hiatus/stalling/milking mode ; a somewhat rushed ending that will piss people off so much that MrDots should consider a name-change for himself as a way of staying in business.
It is my understanding that DMD will proceed per his vision. In his opinion he is neither milking it nor rushing it. It will be done the way he envisions it with slight adjustments based on patron (soon to be ronin patrons) input.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Don't be lazy. Read the thread. It's what you have to do to contribute to the conversation.
well, another contribution that I can make is to tell to everybody here to take that contact for that was posted with the patreon post and write to mrdots to not fucking start anything else and keep going with dmd even if he has to leave patren. even better if you all start to do some brainstorming and give him your ideas to help him to pull this off

ofc I already did this

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
It is my understanding that DMD will proceed per his vision. In his opinion he is neither milking it nor rushing it. It will be done the way he envisions it with slight adjustments based on patron (soon to be ronin patrons) input.
Thank you for this! I genuinely LOL'd!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
ro·nin. /ˈrōnən/
noun - historical
  1. (in feudal Japan) a wandering samurai who had no lord or master.
Ronin - literally "wave man."

(From Wikipedia)
A rōnin ( , "drifter" or "wanderer") was a without lord or master during the of . A samurai became masterless from the death or fall of his master, or after the loss of his master's favor or .
. . .
The word rōnin literally means "wave man". It is an idiomatic expression for "vagrant" or "wandering man", someone who is without a home. The term originated in the and periods, when it referred to a who had fled or deserted his master's land. It then came to be used for a samurai who had no master. (Hence, the term "wave man" illustrating one who is socially adrift).[ ]

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes