BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Stupid question: Why stopped this game, when "Parental Love" and "New Life With My Daughter" still running? What's the difference?

No ending chapter or something? (Dark Silver developed and released the v0.13 Big Brother.)

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
Stupid question: Why stopped this game, when "Parental Love" and "New Life With My Daughter" still running? What's the difference?

No ending chapter or something? (Dark Silver developed and released the v0.13 Big Brother.)
And that is the last version of BB. It has gone on hold.
MrDots will probably also release V0.17, as it was under process

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
And that is the last version of BB. It has gone on hold.
MrDots will probably also release V0.17, as it was under process
Yes, I know, V.0.13 is the end of the BB... actually I don't mind it at all. (I was a fan at v0.7-v0.8, but I disappointed to the game.)
That's why I asked, MrDots developing some kind of final chapter, or not.

But I still can't understand, how can other incest games run the show? And if they can, DoD why can't?

Capid

Jul 8, 2017

From the looks of it, the fears of Patreon slowly but surely banning all adult profiles are becoming a reality.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Yes, I know, V.0.13 is the end of the BB... actually I don't mind it at all. (I was a fan at v0.7-v0.8, but I disappointed to the game.)
That's why I asked, MrDots developing some kind of final chapter, or not.

But I still can't understand, how can other incest games run the show? And if they can, DoD why can't?
They haven't been reported yet. But they will. All of them. The golden age of incest games has come to an end.

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
In this case its more related to the obvious incest. This all seems like buildup for Patreon to go public later on, and image is something investors etc care a lot about, so it's definitely possible for them to get rid of adult games from the site eventually.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017

From the looks of it, the fears of Patreon slowly but surely banning all adult profiles are becoming a reality.
I am sure having to get everything approved by patreon first will lead to lots of creative ideas. Seems like this is the end.

Wolf120

Jan 16, 2018
If you have rejected Elena, you can dl the link from page 1. When you receive an "error" message just click "ignore" and carry on.
If you have accepted Elena, my advice is to dl from page 651 in a post of @rciik. This will give you the complete Elena stuff.
Remember to place the Chapter 2 dl in a NEW folder separate from Chapter 1.
If you run into any problems, come back and say so. I will guide you as best I can.
Good luck!
thanks

Reactions: virtuvoid

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Sucks seeing this post witht he "on Hold" tag :(.
Hope Mr Dots finds the best way to keep the game alive and with the story and characters unchanged due to those policies!

Reactions: darkmine

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Guys, what is the latest playable version of this? and where can I get it?
the site is quite confusing to newbies

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Sucks seeing this post witht he "on Hold" tag :(.
Hope Mr Dots finds the best way to keep the game alive and with the story and characters unchanged due to those policies!
What is the criteria for a game to have an “on hold” tag?

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
basically games that on stopped development with the intent of continuing in the future or games that patreon have basically screwed over because of the certain adult content that has been included

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi, Jeff.
When @TCMS slapped a similar "Onhold" designation on BB, the two most important reasons given : (1) the last completed version may well be the last version since there are no immediate plans to continue development ; (2) BB has been scrubbed clean from the Patreon page with no alternative funding/downloading platform as of yet.
DMD is not impacted by (1)--thankfully!-- but is heavily impacted by (2).
Please ask @TCMS for direct clarification. Always best to get info direct from the otter's mouth...
Then DMD should be on “semi-hold” or “new releases planned but we’re holding our breath”. - lol

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, he said his 0.17 release was only pushed back until mid february, i just hope thats still on track, unless theres been some more developments (thats was from his own site, not from his patreon page)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
One more time.

by
Hey guys!

v.17 preview
Daughter is sad because the P guys don’t like doughnuts.

I’m creating this post so that everyone can join in the discussion. I know I have many fans from other sites like f95zone, and I know there are people who can’t financially support me so I’d like to read everyone’s thoughts here.

As I said in my Patreon post, we will try to continue developing DMD on dmdgame.com. v.17 is going to be released in Mid-February to those who pledged during January. I’ve got your email addresses so I can add them to an email autoresponder.

Patreon has practically forced us to create another game in order to keep the page alive, so we can’t offer DMD there anymore. It was either that or seeing our account getting banned.

It’s not what we wanted, so we’ll see how that goes. But our main project will always be DMD.

The project won’t be canceled but we will work at a slower rate than when we’re on Patreon, mainly because we have to look for another payment alternative and we’ll also have to focus on the new game as well. But don’t worry, DMD will be finished no matter what!

We are looking at some potential solutions but for now, we are not entirely convinced. As much as I hate Patreon, they are the best and we might have to wait for a long while until we see some serious competition.

I’ll be reuploading Dating My Daughter: Chapter 1 and Ch.2 v.16 (Without censorship!) to site like Payhip, Gumroad, etc. tomorrow. I don’t know how long they will last, but at least those who didn’t like the censored game will be able to get the original one and also help us financially.

We knew this day would come eventually, and to be honest, I’m kinda glad that DMD is out of there. Patreon was killing my creativity, with all the censorship, the patches, and I’m not sure if my patience would have lasted much longer.

DMD will become Dating My Daughter again, and I’m really excited about that:)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I would add that it appears to me, the mods paste on a label as the developer calls it. If a developer claims to continue work on a project when the time is right, an [Onhold] label is added. If a developer just throws up his hands in the air and basically says, 'Fuck this!' an [Abandoned] tag is added. My favorite, when a developer wants to end development of a game and slaps together an ending to his project and calls it complete, the mods add a [Completed] tag. Even though the game feels incomplete, because the developer calls it complete, it still gets the [Completed] tag.

That's how history appears to me.

Reactions: DavidTurner
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes