SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
i want to be wrong but i don’t think two corruption levels are coming in tomorrow’s update. if we see level9 then definitely cunnilingus and maybe D will kiss F’s dick a little more or lick it the same way.
At this point I'm not sure what would be worse; a quick rush to the end or a complete stop. At least a complete stop wouldn't degrade what has gone before.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
It's been a while, but just before DMD 0.16 MrDots said that after a calm 0.16 there would be a "sexy" storm in 0.17 and 0.18.
I see 0% chance of F/D sex in 0.17. ALL business sense--much truer indicator than mere logic--rules that out.
But with a scene (or more) being added from the aborted 0.18 (may still happen but would need a rebirth) it's virtually certain there will be some manner of F/D bj.
Then, there HAS to be massive teasing--MrDots' preferred fetish.
Less sure if there is to be a massive cliffhanger, as well. I'd say 60-70% yes.
MC probably has to say/think something along the lines of : "You think this is over!!?" or "I'll be back! Wait for me!!"
DMD IS NOT OVER....
there are really lots of possibilities for this next update,we can only guess for now but luckily we will find out in very soon
one thing is sure,i just don't want to see is sudden increase of the pace or in other words rushing the things between F/D,i said it above that i doubt there will be major step forward in F/D relationship but since the development will be stopped for uncertain time it wouldn't surprise me that they end the chapter with BJ

at this point in the game (without patreon crisis),BJ is still far away from happening,D just started to exploring her sexuality,she just gave that boobjob to F which is huge step for her,she is slowly opening up to new things,step by step...i'm just afraid that because no one knows if the development will be continued or when the next chapter will come out,they will rush the BJ just for the sake of it to happen...
not that i don't want to see it,but that would ruin the progression in my opinion

i hope you can understand what i mean,i find it hard to explain what i mean on english :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i understand i don't want it rushed either :D .. they can skip more corruption with D imho and just give me sex with Cassandra or maybe more Elena?.. but .17 is Valentine's related so maybe it will be a day of big steps for D?

Reactions: ThunderZoo

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
there are really lots of possibilities for this next update,we can only guess for now but luckily we will find out in very soon
one thing is sure,i just don't want to see is sudden increase of the pace or in other words rushing the things between F/D,i said it above that i doubt there will be major step forward in F/D relationship but since the development will be stopped for uncertain time it wouldn't surprise me that they end the chapter with BJ

at this point in the game (without patreon crisis),BJ is still far away from happening,D just started to exploring her sexuality,she just gave that boobjob to F which is huge step for her,she is slowly opening up to new things,step by step...i'm just afraid that because no one knows if the development will be continued or when the next chapter will come out,they will rush the BJ just for the sake of it to happen...
not that i don't want to see it,but that would ruin the progression in my opinion

i hope you can understand what i mean,i find it hard to explain what i mean on english :closedeyesmile:
Don't worry probably big final will be D lick the cock,don't see any kind of penetration happen.At least about D.Elena is another case;).BTW now F can cum inside her without protection.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I know I'm late to the conversation, but I just wanted to add another possible scenario. His patrons churn. The fans of DMD slowly fade away and a new fan base emerges for whom Melody is a much more palatable character. In which case, he's successfully reinvented his business and unlike many other companies, came out with his ass in tact.
I agree. What initially attracted to DMD may have been the incest twist. It did for me, judge me as you will. But what has kept a majority of people has not been the incest, imo, but a plethora of other elements, not least of which is D as an innocent to love girl who slowly opens up to you stage by stage.

Teacher’s Pets is one of my favorite games on Patreon. This is not because of the daughter character in that game. It is because of the Meghan character. Again, a “DMD Daughter” character in that you slowly gain here trust and in return you are rewarded with delightful moments where the Meghan opens up to your advancing relationship in stages.

I wish I still had a post I wrote for DMD about a year ago. (I since lost it after a iPad incident of destruction and having also underfunded my cloud storage...). That post cited articles that stated the excitement in a sexual relationship has less to do with the physical act, and more to do with the “vulnerability and surrender” that gets to and includes that act. For example, sexual intercourse to release is in fact pleasurable. However, emotional and psychological rush of having someone who is trusting you and surrendering to a mutual intercourse: getting undressed and into bed, spreading, being penetrated, losing control to the point of orgasm...those arguably have more emotional significance and add more to the pleasure of the moment than the genitalia friction.

What DMD did was provide a charming MC Female with so much shyness that you get these cycles of “resistance/negotiation/acceptance/surrender” over and over again. That’s what both captures most of the DMD patrons and annoys most of the DMD detractors. The patrons are feeling this long slow ride that keeps hitting these “pleasure” moments of tension and surrender - areas of pleasure that appear to be less of a aspect of pleasure for the detractors.

It may be that the “resistance/surrender” pattern is much more a Romance pattern than some persons wish to experience. Think of all the great Romance movies, and the “resistance/surrender” pattern is what 95% of them are about.

I can’t tell you what everyone loves about DMD to make them patrons. But if it is a romantic pattern of “resistance/surrender” repeated over the VN while gaining in energy and tempo, then I believe the majority of patrons will remain patrons of Melody.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
level 9 is likely licking her pussy. you heard it here first :tf:

bj won’t come until v.18 if ever.

i wasn’t expecting bj until v.20 honestly if Patreon didn’t clamp down on devs. i don’t think Dots will speed things along.
Boy are you going to be surprised, just based on what she's already said in the story and the devs on this forum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There really isn't any ambiguity here.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
that will be dead giveaway for the future of the game.Although i highly doubt it,if there is going to be some big step with D regarding sex then we will know we can forget about this game for a very long time.
more realistic option is that there will be some sex with F/elena,and personally i wouldn't be surprised for BJ from D
either that or dream sex with D to please the fans for the last time before hiatus
Yeah rushed Sex dream or real wise with daughter would be a major worrying indicator into his commitment to completing the story.
Blowjob I could see as it is really a small step from where they are at.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
patrons are still getting a monthly supposed update of Melody the new game while the team works on DMD concurrently.

i would like to be pleasantly surprised but am afraid tomorrow will be one giant cock tease with some or little progression.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I think the reason for the slow burn for dmd is breaking that barrier between father-daughter, Melody doesn't have any sort of taboo restrictions to overcome, I think it will still go slow but maybe a little faster than dmd is... that's just my speculation

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I think the reason for the slow burn for dmd is breaking that barrier between father-daughter, Melody doesn't have any sort of taboo restrictions to overcome, I think it will still go slow but maybe a little faster than dmd is... that's just my speculation
Dmd also had the sheltered innocent 18 year old ingenue element. That seems far less viable with a likely slightly older wannabe rock/pop star. So i’m Curious how they are going for any element of slow burn.

Reactions: DavidTurner

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i expect melody to be slow burn; she’s young and sees you as a tutor and eventually mentor and that sort of relationship will take time and trust to grow and cultivate in something more. maybe 6 chapters into Melody we will finally take her out on a date or like someone commented maybe to a classical music concert where everyone is dressed real nice or a coffee shop style concert by a budding musician.

March 23 is so far away.

as for DMD, i’ve been pleasantly surprised before and look forward to being more so. i’ll take the new update slow and read everything; it’ll be a while before getting that feeling again :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
If Melody has an MC--who presumably has known many groupies--who wants to avoid intimacy and there are fewer chances to indulge, the girl would have to corrupt the MC rather than the other way around. That could take some doing...
i kind of like the sound of that

Reactions: virtuvoid

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The one HUGE similarity between DMD and Melody will be the slow-burn approach. Even more, the linear style of story telling.
I have read through ~100 game threads here. DMD is THE most linear game. Players who simply can't/won't navigate many games without cheat codes (I'll use a walk through but that's it) can play DMD in a "natural" manner. Simplicity is popular!!
I'm virtually certain MrDots is aware of this. He will do what he can. I seem to have even more confidence in him--a staunch non-patron--than many patrons. THE problem is the PayPal/Patreon duo which may well thwart his best efforts.
Actualy Sarah's Life/not to mention the special christmas episode/ and My Little Princess are way more linear than DmD:)

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Boy are you going to be surprised, just based on what she's already said in the story and the devs on this forum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There really isn't any ambiguity here.
Don’t disagree with your analysis. Honestly I am not in the actual know if the actions will match up with the deed ... but I am hopeful.

She thought this most recently:
D: (And just maybe I can put things right next time...)

When is she going to think this?:
D: (And just maybe I can put things right inside me next time...)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I actually hope his new Game fails completely, so he is forced to get off Patreon and find another way to sell DmD. That he agreed to let Patreon decide what he develops is kinda ridiculous. His Patreons pay him for DmD not for Random-boring-Game #324. I bet lots of his Patreons have not even realized what happend but will msot likely cancel their Support if they find out DmD isn't going to go any further (officially).

Best case would be he finds another way how people can pay him for DmD and keeps his Patreon page open, but does very little Updates on the new Game to focus 95% on DmD.
If he tries to put real effort into that new Game it will fail, because both project would suffer and none would be great.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
There is no way Melody can fail that much.And don't forget that there always will be 10% of patrons that give him money not for the game itself but just to support him.And at least 1/3 of others actualy don't care who is the MC,what is the story,which fetishes are present.It can be easy to guess that 2000+ patrons still will be with him.I have way much more hope in Mr.Dots Melody than DS new-old game Glamour.

Reactions: RomanHume
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes