3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Bonghoolio

Jun 4, 2018
Disappointing that I can't get chapter 8 to run even with the backup.dat file. It keeps saying I need to play previous chapter so obviously they are not in the same format. (I'd gladly become a Patron if PayPal worked).

Pikachu777

Jun 5, 2018
Hey does anyone knows where can I download ch8 for free because I already played and download chapters 1-7 but I can't play it online how can I play it please help.

the az

Jan 13, 2018
hmm, guys, i am playing now part 7, but i haven't got kathy's any scenes ,,,,how to get those scenes,,,,,

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys! Cant read 147 pages. :O Could you please tell me how to use backup from chapter 5 (online) for Chapter 6 (free)? I have the file, but there is no option on the title screen, as it was in previous chapters.

bm9741

Feb 13, 2018
Could someone please provide a step-by-step guide with regard to getting ch8 on Mac? Got Python installed (2 and 3) and the cracked ch8 and an online ch7 save.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Could someone please provide a step-by-step guide with regard to getting ch8 on Mac? Got Python installed (2 and 3) and the cracked ch8 and an online ch7 save.
run terminal
cd to the dfd chapter 8 directory
cd game
python -m SimpleHTTPServer

In a web browser, type
localhost:8000

XxDaddyxX

Apr 26, 2018
Can anyone recommend any other games that can be played online with a mac? I have no more room for game downloads. Anything with incest is preferable. This game and dating my daughter are my favs.

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
Type these when you are in the title screen (the one where you can click new/load game
Be careful not to type it in where you enter your name)

Heidi (the sexy ending with Heidi): ch4heidisex
Veronica (the sexy ending with Veronica): ch4veronicasex
Neither: ch4nosex
is this for offline version?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes