3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
(since dev gave daughter a new personality).
can you please broaden that thought? how he changed her? Long time ago I played couple of updates but i decided to wait for full release becouse of the weird writing. what's wrong with the daughter? this game interest me only because of her

Reactions: User_32285
U

User_32285

can you please broaden that thought? how he changed her? Long time ago I played couple of updates but i decided to wait for full release becouse of the weird writing. what's wrong with the daughter? this game interest me only because of her
It has been a while now, I'll try to be vague in case you still want to play
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Reactions: Endrju

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
It has been a while now, I'll try to be vague in case you still want to play
Didn't play the game, but that sounds like a very valid reason to hate a character.

I mean, ghosting someone because someone told you "Hey, this guy did bad things." isn't exactly a nice thing to do. Or well, fair to the other person whos being accused.

Reactions: User_32285
Aug 11, 2017
Oh boy... do you still have to play every single damn chapter in order to play the last one? That is pretty stupid, not gonna lie. Great game nevertheless.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
She does ask if you can return to the relationship you had before the aunt, and you decide whether to end it or not.
any apologizes/remorse from her or that's it take her or leave her like the ungrateful brat that she is? does the mc get any closure for either of the choices that he makes?

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Wow the online version is the shittiest way of VN control i have seen in long time. Cant really control the skip command, the animation are annoying and not skippable.

Sep 4, 2018
@Zico67 Haven't played in awhile cuz hoping for the full game to get completed but looks like I'll have to do the same as you but add acid to the bleach for extra measures if it involves 'M__' naked in some way or anyway at all due to my hatred for him in this game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Wow, that was fucking ridiculous.

She's told right from the start that Cecelia can't be trusted, then tells us after trusting her that she just didn't imagine that it could have been a misunderstanding. In fact, it's not even a misunderstanding, Amanda herself says she was shown documents out of content, she understands now that it was a complete lie and a manipulation of the facts. Yet, all Amanda is will to admit to is being selfish, because she wanted the MC to tell her the truth rather than asking.

Like, even teenagers aren't this dense and willful that if you tell them a fire is hot that they'll just go and stick their hand in. This is beyond childish naivety. And what's worse is that even if you choose to tell her she is being selfish the MC's response is 'yes, but I don't care." The story is trying to railroad you into a preferred route where she 'did nothing wrong'. Like even if I want to continue the relationship and rebuild there should still be some rebuilding of trust and consequences, not 'walk all over me and I'll still love you'. It doesn't make Amanda seem immature, it makes the MC seem immature.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Wow, that was fucking ridiculous.

She's told right from the start that Cecelia can't be trusted, then tells us after trusting her that she just didn't imagine that it could have been a misunderstanding. In fact, it's not even a misunderstanding, Amanda herself says she was shown documents out of content, she understands now that it was a complete lie and a manipulation of the facts. Yet, all Amanda is will to admit to is being selfish, because she wanted the MC to tell her the truth rather than asking.

Like, even teenagers aren't this dense and willful that if you tell them a fire is hot that they'll just go and stick their hand in. This is beyond childish naivety. And what's worse is that even if you choose to tell her she is being selfish the MC's response is 'yes, but I don't care." The story is trying to railroad you into a preferred route where she 'did nothing wrong'. Like even if I want to continue the relationship and rebuild there should still be some rebuilding of trust and consequences, not 'walk all over me and I'll still love you'. It doesn't make Amanda seem immature, it makes the MC seem immature.
wow i expected so much more from @Palmer

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Well, now she gets to see my MC happy with Kathy all the while knowing that if she hadn't been an idiot ... i'd still be with Kathy but I wouldn't think she's an idiot.
Same here, but with Heidi (she's exceptional). Kathy-type of girls are in many games which makes me bored a little. I want to know how Palmer will go with a mature woman (in love) :)

Reactions: Endrju

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
17beta that aint correct there is alrdy a chapter19 out on his patreon.
though short it whas good and atleast no CB ether aka there was horny stuff

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes