3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh boy... do you still have to play every single damn chapter in order to play the last one? That is pretty stupid, not gonna lie. Great game nevertheless.
no if you have save from prev. version (online) or you haven't deleted vne2-folder under appdata.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Wow... after not visiting me in prison for days, she makes me sign some devil's contract to goddamn Lucifer to get bailed out and then has the biggest shit-eating grin and acting like nothing is wrong, saying she just "walked out" and came over. Goddamn she coulda done that days ago couldn't she.

My daughter is a god damned psychopath. I raised a mother fucking clinical psychopath and I didn't even know it. In retrospect, I should have assumed something while she was seducing me.

*edit* even gaslighting me into apologizing to her. Like this shit was my fault when I didn't even know about it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, now she gets to see my MC happy with Kathy all the while knowing that if she hadn't been an idiot ... i'd still be with Kathy but I wouldn't think she's an idiot.
More or less the same, but for me it was time to have a grown up relationship with Heidi and not betray her at the first opportunity. That said, I might have taken a rekindling with Amanda over a fuckbuddy relationship with Kathy.

Sep 4, 2018
Yikes getting mixed feelings on returning to play cuz sounds like the MC turns into a big bitch and let's everyone use him as a punching bag and they get away with it I rather see the MC start making heads roll for their actions then he can pick a girl to be with or multiple girls through some sorta corruption way if they wronged him lol.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yikes getting mixed feelings on returning to play cuz sounds like the MC turns into a big bitch and let's everyone use him as a punching bag and they get away with it I rather see the MC start making heads roll for their actions then he can pick a girl to be with or multiple girls through some sorta corruption way if they wronged him lol.
same here and now i don't even want to come back to this game

Apr 16, 2019
Im about to start playing this, and have only one question: what is the difference between playing the official and the cracked versions?

It says that I can play the cracked ones offline but if thats all (nothing else changed, gameplay wise) I guess Im going for the official ones, and I dont need to worry about having no internet.

Oct 31, 2018
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark..... just downloaded 17 and went to play, but it is saying I haven't played ch16?? So I opened the 16 folder and tried to re-do it.... and it's telling me I haven't played ch15??? Somethings gone tits up here I think. Any ideas from your professional perverts?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Im about to start playing this, and have only one question: what is the difference between playing the official and the cracked versions?

It says that I can play the cracked ones offline but if thats all (nothing else changed, gameplay wise) I guess Im going for the official ones, and I dont need to worry about having no internet.
Play the official vesion 100 % . Cracked chapters arrived just to number 11 anmd probably nobody will crack the next ones : moreover saves are not compatible between them.
Difference between official and cracked version is just that in the official version are missing some parts of vocal sound of the female characters

Reactions: PokemasterLord

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I found a real issue with this concept, telling her no we can't carry on, or should i say what she does next.
Ok, girl brings you to nice a place to relax a change of cloths knowing she feels alot of guilt.
And you say No... girl would bust out crying and freaking out!! lol But no she doesn't act sad at all "she had a thought" WOW! just smile and guess we go back home. :LOL: Wish it was that easy in Real life.. or in my past experiences.

Reactions: Endrju

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
same here and now i don't even want to come back to this game
Ok sounds that you guys saved me a download after several chapters pause. I have had enough wuzzes to play as lately, it's time that MCs everywhere man up (or woman up... I don't much care, just want some strong, mature characters that are not taking crap from every two bit douche they encounter).

Adult power! ;-)

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Sorry for saying some negative things about this game, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

I've been playing DFD for more than a year now (started playing it after I had finished playing the most recent update of DMD, as a way making do with while I would waited for the next update). At first, it felt completely different, at least from DMD (I was still very new to adult VNs). The story seemed much more profound and I felt like there were real stakes at play in this game - and soon it became one of my favorites.

But looking back, I don't feel the same way anymore. The story feels somewhat pretentious, it feels like it takes itself more seriously than it actually appears to be. The "filler" episodes put inside feel useless now - as the game's rationality for the tension and internal conflicts just doesn't make sense.

If I were the MC, I would feel more conflicted about banging my own daughter/ward or fucking around behind her back, rather than what she thinks of me/ what impression I make on her. She's been around me all my life, she should know me very well and as I should know her, so guessing the other character's emotions rather than a direct confrontation kinda feels pointless. I would reserve that trope for couples who've just met.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In a game called "Daughter for Dessert", you would probably expect the daughter to be the strongest/ most well-developed character. But unfortunately, she's the most weakly developed female character of this game. All the depth the writer tried to put to her character feels "fake" and she as a character feels "hollow" inside, underneath the veneer of all the emotional drama. After playing DMD and making do with the unnaturally naive and immature daughter, I had hoped that DFD would at least make an attempt at creating a believable character for a daughter - but I guess, that hope was misplaced. What makes it worse is that DMD doesn't take itself too seriously - which makes it kinda acceptable/forgivable, but DFD does.

[Last hypocritical remark: I've actually chosen Amanda rather than the other girls (who are undoubtedly much more desirable) ... ... ... because, you know, parents cannot just give up on their children... ... ... Aaaand, as much as I would like to pose myself as a guy of refined taste, wanting to bang my daughter was what got me to play this game in the first place, soooo... yeah... :rolleyes:
(Plz, don't misread my words, I don't have a daughter, a little too young to have one, and if I did, I wouldn't want to bang her... ... ... I'm making it worse for myself, aren't I :confused::confused:? )]

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Ok sounds that you guys saved me a download after several chapters pause. I have had enough wuzzes to play as lately, it's time that MCs everywhere man up (or woman up... I don't much care, just want some strong, mature characters that are not taking crap from every two bit douche they encounter).

Adult power! ;-)
thats so true, i hate the fact that most of the MC's are weak crying bitches that had to be rescued by someone. fuck that i say. this is the reason i got involved into all that developing gibberish

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Sorry for saying some negative things about this game, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

I've been playing DFD for more than a year now (started playing it after I finished playing the most recent update of DMD, as a way making do with while I would waited for the next update). At first, it felt completely different, at least from DMD (I was still very new to adult VNs). The story seemed much more profound and I felt like there were real stakes at play in this game - and soon it became one of my favorites.

But looking back, I don't feel the same way anymore. The story feels somewhat pretentious, it feels like it takes itself more seriously than it actually appears to be. The "filler" episodes put inside feel useless now - as the game's rationality for the tension and internal conflicts just doesn't make sense.

If I were the MC, I would feel more conflicted about banging my own daughter/ward or fucking around behind her back, rather than what she thinks of me/ what impression I make on her. She's been around me all my life, she should know me very well and as I should know her, so guessing the other character's emotions rather than a direct confrontation kinda feels pointless. I would reserve that trope for couples who've just met.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In a game called "Daughter for Dessert", you would probably expect the daughter to be the strongest/ most well-developed character. But unfortunately, she's the most weakly developed female character of this game. All the depth the writer tried to put to her character feels "fake" and she as a character feels "hollow" inside, underneath the veneer of all the emotional drama. After playing DMD and making do with the unnaturally naive and immature daughter, I had hoped that DFD would at least make an attempt at creating a believable character for a daughter - but I guess, that hope was misplaced. What makes it worse is that DMD doesn't take itself too seriously - which makes it kinda acceptable, but DFD does.

Last hypocritical remark: I've actually chosen Amanda rather than the other girls (who are undoubtedly much more desirable) ... ... ... because, you know, parents cannot just give up on their children... ... ... Aaaand, as much as I would like to pose myself as a guy of refined taste, wanting to bang my daughter was what got me to play this game in the first place, soooo... yeah... :rolleyes:
(Plz, don't misread my words, I don't have a daughter, a little too young to have one, and if I did, I wouldn't want to bang her... ... ... I'm making it worse for myself, aren't I :confused::confused:? )
wow.. im fucking moved by this. i hope @Palmer will read this because lot of us are freaking disappointed.

Reactions: Only4You
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes