3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so from what i read in the comments from this chapter 17 no matter if you picked sex or no sex Daughter will still leave? all that work for freaking nothing????

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
any apologizes/remorse from her or that's it take her or leave her like the ungrateful brat that she is? does the mc get any closure for either of the choices that he makes?
Oh, she does apologize to a great extent, to the point of admitting how stupid she was for just trusting her aunt instead of asking you, and that she realized this after the mc told his side of the story. She goes on to explain how she didn't think things through, because she just wanted to find out more about her mom, but after the mc showed up, realized she should have gone to the mc instead of playing games with him.

Reactions: Mormont

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
[...] i think the dev knew he fucked up when he decided to give the daughter her second personality just to add more ''drama'' to the game [...]
I may remember wrong but I don't think that's the case. AFAIR either Palmer himself or one of his team stated that this forum is the only place who complained about Amanda's behaviour and he had no clue what our problem is.

Reactions: JoeSte91

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I may remember wrong but I don't think that's the case. AFAIR either Palmer himself or one of his team stated that this forum is the only place who complained about Amanda's behaviour and he had no clue what our problem is.
i smell bs, are we the only ones ( from f95 zone) smart enough to realize that he fucked up and he expects us to belive that he knew nothing is wrong with the game? if that's the case he's either a great bs'er or very naive....

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Nice work.

3840x2160 my new desktop wallpaper.

samsung 32'' monitor UHD, looks like i am there on the beach.

this is the .jpg file i can not upload 28mb file, but it looks better on my desktop since the file size is 28mb and jpg 933kb.

Reactions: Palmer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The writing certainly not been at its best for me it took a nose dive when the Aunt showed up but this women was very conniving she had Amanda duped with these lies some people can see through it while others can't and Amanda naive as she was is fooled into this.She messed up for sure with the way she dealt with the MC but don't we all make mistakes maybe not as stupid as hers but it happens.Also I believe her way of apologising was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i smell bs, are we the only ones ( from f95 zone) smart enough to realize that he fucked up and he expects us to belive that he knew nothing is wrong with the game? if that's the case he's either a great bs'er or very naive....
well fourms like this are just for whining bitches who would like to have everything for free and we know shit about writing, oh and we don't matter anyway :giggle:

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Oh, she does apologize to a great extent, to the point of admitting how stupid she was for just trusting her aunt instead of asking you, and that she realized this after the mc told his side of the story. She goes on to explain how she didn't think things through, because she just wanted to find out more about her mom, but after the mc showed up, realized she should have gone to the mc instead of playing games with him.
Yeah, that was a serious 'well, duh' moment.

Any conversation I've had with Palmer hasn't suggested that he's particularly concerned about how Amanda is coming across now, vs. the earlier game. At most there have been suggestions that this is in character for her age, but usually it's just a 'wait and play the later chapters' as if some great revelation was coming that would explain everything but lol, no, it's literally not even considering that an untrustworthy person would lie, like WTF.

So no, I don't think he actually anticipated this reaction.

The writing certainly not been at its best for me it took a nose dive when the Aunt showed up but this women was very conniving she had Amanda duped with these lies some people can see through it while others can't and Amanda naive as she was is fooled into this.She messed up for sure with the way she dealt with the MC but don't we all make mistakes maybe not as stupid as hers but it happens.Also I believe her way of apologising was
The extent of her cunning was to tell Amanda that her father stole some money.

Again this wasn't someone who was already trustworthy or at least without a reputation. Amanda was warned not to trust her.

It's beyond naive for Amanda to then accept what she's saying at face value. Don't forget, she doesn't just distance herself from the MC but her entire previous life and her friends.

In this chapter Amanda admits that all the evidence that the Aunt provided was documents taken out of context, and that her Aunt promised to tell her about her mother but failed to do so. Even before the MC breaks into the suite, Amanda is already aware that things aren't adding up, but it takes the MC force-ably inserting him into a conversation for her to realize there's been a mistake.

We all make mistakes but Amanda, and the game seems to treat this as the 'right path', is under the assumption that everything can go back to normal within a few hours. The consequences of her abandoning her family and friends is shortlived and practically swept under the rug.

Treating someone like shit and then using sex to 'make it better' isn't an apology. In real life, it's bordering on abuse. In the game, I'd accept it, but I'd need a proper apology first and more than one single walk across the beach before I'd be willing to trust her that much again. I can understand the MC wanting to forgive her, both as her father and as a lover, but the steps by which she goes from point a to point b is far too quick.

It's actually pretty surprising. One of the biggest complaints I noticed about this game in the early stages were players saying it was too slow, and now it's moving too fast.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I agree with you about Mortelli figure...Absolutly the Winner

Only reason that i'm waiting for playing last Ch 19 , is only to know if he discovers what really happened to the toast machine....

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
And every normal guy would throw her out and tell her to go with her aunt after the show she pulled off but not the lovely MC he will take her back and keep her because who doesn't like a ungratefull, ignorant bitch at home?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I agree with you about Mortelli figure...Absolutly the Winner

Only reason that i'm waiting for playing last Ch 19 , is only to know if he discovers what really happened to the toast machine....
hhahw that post killed me! :love: you are the winner of this thread my friend :ROFLMAO:

And every normal guy would throw her out and tell her to go with her aunt after the show she pulled off but not the lovely MC he will take her back and keep her because who doesn't like a ungratefull, ignorant bitch at home?
nope, im done with her and will just sit here and wait for all the opinions to pure out after ep 19:geek::coffee:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
hhahw that post killed me! :love: you are the winner of this thread my friend :ROFLMAO:

nope, im done with her and will just sit here and wait for all the opinions to pure out after ep 19:geek::coffee:
Oh i'm done with her for a long time. If i can choose at the end i just have to choose between Kathy or Heidi. ;)

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Oh i'm done with her for a long time. If i can choose at the end i just have to choose between Kathy or Heidi. ;)
yeah that could be nice direction after game/season will come to the end , i will just heve to know if there will be possibility to tell her to fuck off and cut ties than it's all green.... Kathy/Heidi here i come :love:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Oh, she does apologize to a great extent, to the point of admitting how stupid she was for just trusting her aunt instead of asking you, and that she realized this after the mc told his side of the story. She goes on to explain how she didn't think things through, because she just wanted to find out more about her mom, but after the mc showed up, realised she should have gone to the mc instead of playing games with him.
If you could post the screen where she apologises, that'd be great. I couldn't find any screen where she says she was sorry or where she apologised. You could say that at best she admitted she made mistakes, but at no point she expresses any regret for the way she behaved or for her actions. But if you could post it (or send it to me), i'd be grateful.

Reactions: Endrju
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes