3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
I'm sorry but I have to ask, does this game feel slow for anyone else ? I tried the cracked version online and didn't enjoy it so I tried the offline version and the mouse felt really slugish, also there is a lot of waiting for the next dialogue to appear. I'm used to being able to tap Ctrl to skip but it seems it doesn't work in this game. At least in Ch1 I don't know if newer chapters are better or if it's the same thing throughout.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I'm sorry but I have to ask, does this game feel slow for anyone else ? I tried the cracked version online and didn't enjoy it so I tried the offline version and the mouse felt really slugish, also there is a lot of waiting for the next dialogue to appear. I'm used to being able to tap Ctrl to skip but it seems it doesn't work in this game. At least in Ch1 I don't know if newer chapters are better or if it's the same thing throughout.
Plays fine to me.
If the dialogue seems slow to appear you can change text speed from normal to instant at the options screen.

Skip is in the bottom left corner of the screen on menu bar. :)

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
Plays fine to me.
If the dialogue seems slow to appear you can change text speed from normal to instant at the options screen.

Skip is in the bottom left corner of the screen on menu bar. :)
It's so weird tbh it's the only game that has ever play like this, also, is there an incest patch? In the online version she referred to me as dad and in the offline version she keeps calling me bud, and a lifelong friend or something like that I don't get it

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
It's so weird tbh it's the only game that has ever play like this, also, is there an incest patch? In the online version she referred to me as dad and in the offline version she keeps calling me bud, and a lifelong friend or something like that I don't get it
There is no incest patch.
You should be able to set the relationships using the spanner icon on the RHS
dfd controls.png
though maybe that was introduced after Chapter 1, I don't remember when that became available

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not gonna read 400 pages to find out how this game works. I downloaded the cracked versions long ago (2018 I think) and I played Ch 1-3. Wanted to start again, but after finishing CH3, I had no option to carry the save into Ch4.

So how can I both have continuation and real daughter?

If this helps anyone: I played the official version. For some reason in chapter 3&4 but not 1 & 2 I had a wrench (right most main menu) where you can change names. Saves are stored in appdata and games know about previous games without any "load previous game" button. That does mean that it will load thing strangely, I highly discourage replaying stuff if you wanna keep a single storyline to the end.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch 1-2 were under old patreon rules and then patreon decided to change rules and voila.

true, play 1 path at a time to end (when ch 19 will be released) and then play other paths.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
ch 1-2 were under old patreon rules and then patreon decided to change rules and voila.

true, play 1 path at a time to end (when ch 19 will be released) and then play other paths.
Chapter 19 was released 28 April... Then DFD epilogue: Kathy, Heidi and Lili...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes ch19 was released as online version to patreons, epilogues got made recentlish.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I had actually watched this game for a while, hoping it would return to 'interesting' status, but since that's not the case, just let me share a couple thoughts:

1) The free version of the final version will NEVER release. Reason 1: Palmer knows Amanda is NOT redeemable, given the cruelty with which she treated the MC since V12 or so. Nothing she can do is believable, so only if you are already hooked (a patron), will you get the conclusion (which a free-thinking, non-donation person would NOT believe).
2) Why give away, for free, something so many are willing to pay for? Clearly the value of a free release has been diminished by the number of people willing to pay for this update, so the value in concentrating on a free release is now near zero, and thus will not happen.

On a side note, with the number of people now 'trapped' by Dual Homework (Double Homework, Dismissive Hopeful, insert "DH" definition here), what incentive is there to release anything new for free? "Bud" now only knows he can make you suffer, and has NO incentive to stop that torment.

Drop the hope, drop the false belief. It won't happen, regardless of what minion he has on this site dropping hints to the contrary.

This guy manipulates better than DeuceDrop. Stop being manipulated.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I had actually watched this game for a while, hoping it would return to 'interesting' status, but since that's not the case, just let me share a couple thoughts:

1) The free version of the final version will NEVER release. Reason 1: Palmer knows Amanda is NOT redeemable, given the cruelty with which she treated the MC since V12 or so. Nothing she can do is believable, so only if you are already hooked (a patron), will you get the conclusion (which a free-thinking, non-donation person would NOT believe).
2) Why give away, for free, something so many are willing to pay for? Clearly the value of a free release has been diminished by the number of people willing to pay for this update, so the value in concentrating on a free release is now near zero, and thus will not happen.

On a side note, with the number of people now 'trapped' by Dual Homework (Double Homework, Dismissive Hopeful, insert "DH" definition here), what incentive is there to release anything new for free? "Bud" now only knows he can make you suffer, and has NO incentive to stop that torment.

Drop the hope, drop the false belief. It won't happen, regardless of what minion he has on this site dropping hints to the contrary.

This guy manipulates better than DeuceDrop. Stop being manipulated.
What do you meant, final version? Season 2 coming soon, and 3 DFD Epilogue are released... You are manipulating facts... :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes