3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
3 games are mostly released for free and you complaining about one chapter... :)
Why should I care about their other games when they don't even keep to the business model for this one? Double Homework is likely going to end the same way, with the last chapter and epilogues kept behind paywalls.

That's to say nothing of the fact I have no interest in paying DH or season 2 because of the atrocious derailment of characters in this story. So, yes there are plenty of people who would be paying $10 for one chapter based on your logic.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Chapter 19 not complete the game... There are Epilogue and Season 2 is starting soon...

Chapter 19 completes the game. Even if you include the Epilogues as "completing the game", none of these mentioned products have been released for free, something that has long since been established as a business practice by the dev.

If you're trolling you're a dick. If you're serious, than see previous reaction.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
lol.. i supported them for like 4 months thinking that they would release the full game for free. Had i known, i would not do so, and i would've just waited for the game to be completed and THEN i would maybe do it..

i did so to help them because i thought it was a great game.. I dont even remember anything about it anymore lmao

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
harembonus.png

At the time of DFD Season 1 completion, we obviously did not have time to make this scene, despite a lot of you requesting it. Especially since we delayed Ch19 for a month in order to make it better. However, we now can. As always, this will be a visual bonus scene unless we can find the time to write a story for it. (Believe us, that is something we want to do). But, it contains a lot more visuals than usual and it looks absolutely gorgeous.

As always, if you pledge $20 you will also get access to all previous $20 stuff we've done, all DH Ep10 images and assets, and cheat codes. And if there's time, perhaps a Christmas bonus!

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 482001

At the time of DFD Season 1 completion, we obviously did not have time to make this scene, despite a lot of you requesting it. Especially since we delayed Ch19 for a month in order to make it better. However, we now can. As always, this will be a visual bonus scene unless we can find the time to write a story for it. (Believe us, that is something we want to do). But, it contains a lot more visuals than usual and it looks absolutely gorgeous.

As always, if you pledge $20 you will also get access to all previous $20 stuff we've done, all DH Ep10 images and assets, and cheat codes. And if there's time, perhaps a Christmas bonus!
Ends with harem then they should change name of Part 2 to...Daughters friends are appetizers and entrees...But Daughter is still for dessert

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Granddaughter for Dessert, that is what it will be before they release the end of Ch 1 apparently.
I know it is a pirate site, but disappointing that they have delayed the release of the final bits for 7 months or more given their good record of releasing the other parts fairly quickly. :(

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Ends with harem then they should change name of Part 2 to...Daughters friends are appetizers and entrees...But Daughter is still for dessert
It's a visual bonus scene, nothing else. Please read the post if you are interested.

Last edited:

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Granddaughter for Dessert, that is what it will be before they release the end of Ch 1 apparently.
I know it is a pirate site, but disappointing that they have delayed the release of the final bits for 7 months or more given their good record of releasing the other parts fairly quickly. :(
Chapter 1 was released a long time ago for free. I'm guessing you're referring to Ch19, which will be out soon. There are also 4 DFD Patreon epilogues, one for each girl, that we cannot currently set a date for free release given everything that we are currently working on. Meanwhile, we released DH Ep6 on Oct 17 and DH Ep7 on Dec 6. This follows our usual release schedule for our free games and it's been that way for years. As always, we are doing everything we can to get things out for free as soon as possible. Sorry that Ch19 took longer to release than you were expecting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Harem is just a bonus scene so more like the bread roll that comes with the soup.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes