3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I had actually watched this game for a while, hoping it would return to 'interesting' status, but since that's not the case, just let me share a couple thoughts:

1) The free version of the final version will NEVER release. Reason 1: Palmer knows Amanda is NOT redeemable, given the cruelty with which she treated the MC since V12 or so. Nothing she can do is believable, so only if you are already hooked (a patron), will you get the conclusion (which a free-thinking, non-donation person would NOT believe).
2) Why give away, for free, something so many are willing to pay for? Clearly the value of a free release has been diminished by the number of people willing to pay for this update, so the value in concentrating on a free release is now near zero, and thus will not happen.

On a side note, with the number of people now 'trapped' by Dual Homework (Double Homework, Dismissive Hopeful, insert "DH" definition here), what incentive is there to release anything new for free? "Bud" now only knows he can make you suffer, and has NO incentive to stop that torment.

Drop the hope, drop the false belief. It won't happen, regardless of what minion he has on this site dropping hints to the contrary.

This guy manipulates better than DeuceDrop. Stop being manipulated.
A lot of us have been saying pretty much the same thing for several pages now.

The only caveat I would add is if Palmer does end up compiling the whole thing and releasing it on steam. If that happens we'll probably be able to get the full game ripped. But it really depends on whether he believes it's worthwhile. If he thinks he's making enough money from patron alone, he won't bother, but if the patreon income stagnates in the future, he might.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Feb 5, 2018
Unfortunately I seem to have forgotten most of what I did in the first 18 chapters. It just isn't memorable now, like it was. :cautious: (n) I guess that it has become a game that I currently don't want to consider replaying.

Last edited:
Reactions: V-red

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
But not the final episode.

And the epilogues.

Which haven't been released in months (for free) despite being Patreon locked for months.

What are you missing here?
You don't understand... There was another free game... And 10$ per month is not that match...

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
You don't understand... There was another free game... And 10$ per month is not that match...
Yes, and that's part of the problem; the free release of a completely different game pushes back the potential free release of this game. There's no good faith left to be had that they're actually going to release this final chapter or the epilogues for free.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
No YOU don't understand. Releasing an entirely new free game while your other game you haven't yet released fully for free is terrible business practice. You'r telling people to spend 10 bucks just to complete a story when there was good faith beforehand that'd get finished as it was before: for free.

And 10 bucks IS "that *much" for a Patreon, especially if you're just doing to complete a game you have every episode BUT the last one for, but even still, 10 bucks isn't chump change on Patreon.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
No YOU don't understand. Releasing an entirely new free game while your other game you haven't yet released fully for free is terrible business practice. You'r telling people to spend 10 bucks just to complete a story when there was good faith beforehand that'd get finished as it was before: for free.

And 10 bucks IS "that *much" for a Patreon, especially if you're just doing to complete a game you have every episode BUT the last one for, but even still, 10 bucks isn't chump change on Patreon.
You are wrong... !0$ is not only for last episode but for another game that is mostly released for free... No one other dev make that...

Last edited:

JonnyL34

Oct 2, 2018
So are they still keeping the last chapters behind a paywall? :ROFLMAO:
Yes. Despite Z stating it'll be released for free, anyone with an ounce of sense knows the opposite is true.
You are wrong... !0$ is not only for last episode but for another game that is mostly released for free... No one other dev make that...
Love-Joints motto is "creating free adult games". That's from their website. By not releasing Ch.19, they're not doing that.

JonnyL34

Oct 2, 2018
3 games are mostly released for free and you complaining about one chapter... :)
The final chapter.
The chapter that completes the game.
Imagine getting told you can have a book for free and the final chapter is missing.
We've been told we're getting a game for free and the final chapter is missing.
You can't tell people you're gonna get a game for free, the not release the full game for free.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
The final chapter.
The chapter that completes the game.
Imagine getting told you can have a book for free and the final chapter is missing.
We've been told we're getting a game for free and the final chapter is missing.
You can't tell people you're gonna get a game for free, the not release the full game for free.
Chapter 19 not complete the game... There are Epilogue and Season 2 is starting soon...

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes