3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
1.- The renders are spectacular. I can't even tell what engine has been used. There are no generic models and outfits that you have seen 1000 times before.

2.- It's a Professional-grade adoption of the Japanese Visual Novels, in every production level. After playing so many first versions with terrible quality, playing something this well finished and with such attention to detail is very warming.

3.- It's very, very well written. Very early in the game you can choose between telling your daughter to stop watching a movie or to let her finish. Normally I would choose to order her as if that was the "dominance route" option. But here I couldn't do it because I felt like an asshole. She was a real character and so was I. Clear motives, pathos, very clever and natural slipping into incest, very funny when it has to be... I could go on all day. This has been written by someone that not only knows how to write but also know how humans and sex works -which is sadly more than you can say of most incest games posted in this forum.
I tend to agree with pretty much everything, but one thing bothers me a bit and maybe it's just me, but the spontaneous anal seems a little weird to me, at least it never went that well when I tried it. Not just the preperations that you do beforehand, but also the "Let's just slide right in" seems a little far-fetched. Other than that I'd give this an A+.

Reactions: ariloxi

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
"Real" is the version where she's your real daughter in the storyline, "Adopted" is an alternate version she's adopted in the storyline, because Patreon doesn't allow actual incest.

Cracked just means the version isn't released for free yet and they are pirated versions.

Thank you.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Code:
    //wetspot: Did the player give Amanda a wet spot.
    //1 = yes.
    --var Daughter.wetspot = 0
What scene is this referring to?

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
When I start Chapter 5, it starts Chapter 4. Is it just labeled wrong or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Starting the index.html file directly works. But the Start.bat starts Ch. 4. Both from Mega and workupload.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
When I start Chapter 5, it starts Chapter 4. Is it just labeled wrong or am I doing something wrong?
Same thing was happening to me. Make sure you close out the little ch4 bat file screen. When you hit the bat file in the ch5 folder make sure it says ch5 on it and should be good to go.

Nilhis

Donor
May 4, 2017
Just kind of a personal thing, but I would liked to have had more teasing between the MC and Kathy throughout the course of the game before the bj scene and then sex scene in CH. 5. Maybe some acting out the scenes from her stories, that apart from a brief mention in CH 1(being the whole starting premise of the game of bring the idea to the MC's forebrain), and a few quick mentions have pretty much disappeared from the game which is a pity because it could have lead to some fun encounters with Kathy trying to get more ideas for situations and her pulling the MC in enact/react the scene for reference material. Could have been fun sneaking flashes, hotdogging, HJ, BJ and other such stuff behind the back of the daughter/customers at the diner.

Quite frankly, I find Kathy's story-line the most interesting, Heidi's story is fine, never tried Veronica's, and half the time I forget this is an incest game.

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
Just kind of a personal thing, but I would liked to have had more teasing between the MC and Kathy throughout the course of the game before the bj scene and then sex scene in CH. 5. Maybe some acting out the scenes from her stories, that apart from a brief mention in CH 1(being the whole starting premise of the game of bring the idea to the MC's forebrain), and a few quick mentions have pretty much disappeared from the game which is a pity because it could have lead to some fun encounters with Kathy trying to get more ideas for situations and her pulling the MC in enact/react the scene for reference material. Could have been fun sneaking flashes, hotdogging, HJ, BJ and other such stuff behind the back of the daughter/customers at the diner.

Quite frankly, I find Kathy's story-line the most interesting, Heidi's story is fine, never tried Veronica's, and half the time I forget this is an incest game.
I agree with that. The game doesn't even make sense as an incest game so much anymore. When it started out, the MC was absolutely desperate, was missing his dead wife and reminded of her by his daughter, and his desperation was starting to manifest in urges toward her.

But now he's fucked 2 of the hottest women ever in the ass. The MC is not desperate anymore.

This isn't a criticism as much as an observation. This is by far my favorite game of its genre, I'm really looking forward to Ch 6.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
Do I have to download each chapter or just the current one?
yes, but only 3 chap the 4-5 is online so you search the game on newground and play it 1-3 chap and backup the file then dowload the 4-5 chap then continu playing ( the first page show you how to backup online ver )

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What is "real", "Adopted", and "Cracked" ??
"Cracked" is the version where daughter is addicted to crack cocaine and is working at nights as a street whore to get money to buy drugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Real" is real daughter and "adopted" is adopted daughter.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Since she calls you Dad or Daddy most of the time I'd say it's the real daughter version
Sam's cracked versions are adopted by default, but you can change the single variable that makes her the real daughter. Zero to one and you're done:

Reactions: January2015
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes