3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
Sam's cracked versions are adopted by default, but you can change the single variable that makes her the real daughter. Zero to one and you're done:

Thanks for the link. I was wondering why in chapter 4 and 5 she started using my real name (Which is "Penis," I giggle every time). I figured it had to do with her being mad about the restaurant failing and getting disrespectful, but this makes more sense.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Sorry, I don't know whom to ask about this, but @muttdoggy , @Pepé Le Pew , someone else from the staff - could you please add a link to this tutorial to the OP, so that Linux users can find it there.
This way I will still be able to make corrections or changes to it here.

@seden - here it is:

How to run DFD4 and DFD5 that Sam cracked on Linux

You need root (admin) access only to install mini-httpd, not for later.

This is a complete rewrite of the first Apache2-based guide to provide a simpler solution, similar to the temporary miniweb server that Sam included with his cracked version for Windows.

We will use mini-httpd server to create a temporary local web server that is accessible only from the local computer, not from the network. We're adding this limitation because the server is running inside our home directory with our user rights and is totally insecure for the public internet, the same goes for the Windows version. In a local machine and on a temporary server there are no dangers involved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Wait, hold on, so if you patron for $10/month, the voice acting is only available for the "adopted daughter" version?

Pass...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wait, hold on, so if you patron for $10/month, the voice acting is only available for the "adopted daughter" version?

Pass...
It isn't good anyway. I mean it's not bad in general, but it doesn't really fit the scenes, as if the voice actress wasn't given the scene, but just a few sentences. It doesn't feel right.

Reactions: if95

215303j

If somebody has some saves from the end of any version (especially Ch. 3) that would be very useful!

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Not an easy build-up for my taste. So many small pieces already but chapter 5 got me somehow. I'm just wondering about chapter 4 and what it was for. Did I miss something that made it necessary?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes