3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Anyone else having the game run slowly on chrome?
I'm on Firefox, but the reason for that is that chrome is such a resource hog. I'll say that the initial load up for each game takes a couple seconds with FF but it's not bad after that, and even that is fixed by going full screen ASAP.

If you weren't using full screen you might try that. No guarantees though, chrome won't stop eating memory just because you push f11

gooblegobble

Dec 10, 2017
So playing 1-3 download version is worthless since you can only get your save from online version which you need to play the cracked versions. Ugh.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So playing 1-3 download version is worthless since you can only get your save from online version which you need to play the cracked versions. Ugh.
Yes, the skip feature in this game makes it possible to breeze through the 1-3 again if you need to though. I played the whole 5 chapters in less than 2 hours, mostly because I made different choices and had to watch the aftermath.

lorenz21

Jan 14, 2018
i downloaded all 5, should i play this online in order to get saves? i finished chapter1 but i cant find the back up button so that i can continue chapter 2 or should i play them separately?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i downloaded all 5, should i play this online in order to get saves? i finished chapter1 but i cant find the back up button so that i can continue chapter 2 or should i play them separately?
You have to play the lvg online link if you want to play 4&5 the offline mega version doesn't have the same dat file

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Isn't it possible to import a backup in Chapter 1? Can't find my old files but I don't want to play from the beginning

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Isn't it possible to import a backup in Chapter 1? Can't find my old files but I don't want to play from the beginning
Not that i know of. Its not such a big deal to skip through this game. It'll stop on the choices and you can make them again. Takes maybe 5 min per chapter.

Reactions: Hammel312

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
is there no client version like the last 3 chapters
The client vesion for the first three chapters are official release, the last two are pirated and cracked. It only takes a few minutes to replay the online versions if you skip to the choices. It's definitely worth playing 4 and 5

Unkind77

Dec 23, 2017
Hello guys, there's no sex scenes in chapter 4 right ? Or do you have to beat the high scores in the arcade ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I replaced my previous and more complicated Apache2-based guide for Linux users with a new one that is based on mini-httpd server. You run it only as long as you play the game and close it after, just like the miniweb server based Windows version. And it's much easier to set up and you run it from your home folder, just like in Windows.

@seden

For Mac users I'd suggest to find the same kind of a minimalistic web server app as miniweb is for Windows and mini-httpd for Linux, that you can run on a local machine, closed to the network.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Would it be possible to get a walkthrough for at least ch1 & 2 please?

Hachwalth

May 25, 2017
Wow, I really like this game so far, all the writing is actually fun to read. The only dowside is the online format, hate that delay between dialogues.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Sam , would it be possible to "crack" the first three chapters too? I know they are released and free to play but it seems that a lot of people like having a local copy of the game, instead of online only. Since saves can't move from offline to online versions it would be nice to have a full set of online chapters available to download.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Can someone explain what the different between Real and Adopted is ? :relievedface:
Real is your daughter is biological (you are her actual father). Adopted is you are not biologically related. Adopted is to "get around" Patroen (spelled wrong on purpose) silly inc*st rules.

Reactions: Markopolo

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I can't get chapter 4 to open. Chapters 1-3 were fine. It seems to be trying to open a browser address. Any help would be apppreciated.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes