VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Any news bout a "joined" version with merged episodes?
I do not think that will happen. It would be a lot of work and would not represent new content. The dev is about to wind up DS1 and move on to another story. He is concerned about continuing DS1 in light of Patreon's new rules.

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
i wish there was a guide or walkthrough , i keep failing EP3 and have to start over (i know about check points) , the furthest I've got is finding hazel tied up in the house and calling some one and game over !

also the story is really not that good ! i know they're trying to make it somewhat mysterious but they're just making it vague with a lot of blank spots ! if they want to do mystery they should take a page out of dreams of desire's book . . .

but i have to admit this is the best looking game I've played so far , the environment , the models and their expressions are very very good and the best part is that the models don't have exaggerated features (mega ass or mega boobs) i never see the appeal to a mega ass or boobs it just looks weird except for the Mom in dreams of desire strangely she can pull it off !!
any way sorry for my bad English and i could use a tip for EP3 please . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
To extract images I can give you a step-by-step howto that should be easy to follow, even if you are pretty much computer illiterate and you have no idea what it actually means or does. I'm working with such people every day and if they are able to do something like that, so should you.

1. Download and install node.js from here:
    If you have 64-bit Windows, use the 64-bit version.
  2. Open your game folder and then resources folder. Create a new subfolder there. Give it a name like "extr" or something like that.
  3. Unless you have Windows 10 creators update installed*, hold the SHIFT key and right-click on the new folder, select "Open command window here". A black terminal window should open.
  4. Copy the following command from here:
    npm install -g asar
    paste it into the black window and push the Enter key. Wait until it's done and the prompt line appears again.
  5. Just to test it out, type or copy from here:
    asar --help
    paste and Enter. Asar help text should appear. Now you're ready to extract your archive.
  6. Copy this command from here:
    asar extract ..\app.asar .\
    paste it and push Enter. Wait until it's done.
  7. Now you have most pics in "data" subfolder inside your new folder, but they are missing file extensions and Windows is unable to open them as images. Take the next step to fix that problem:
  8. Now copy all of this:
    Code:
    cd data & for %n in (*) do if not "%n"=="hash" if not "%n"=="main.json" ren "%n" "%n.jpg"
    and again, paste and Enter.
  9. Now open your new folder and "data" subfolder inside it. Most pics are there. Some pics are in the "images" subfolder.
  10. You can close the black window now.
*In case you have Windows 10 creators update installed, there is no "Open command window here" command in the menu. Use "Open PowerShell window here" instead. A terminal window with the title "Windows PowerShell" should open. Now type in that window three letters cmd and push Enter key. Continue at #4
(I haven't tested it on Windows 10, but it should work)

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I have windows 10, and it didn't work for me. Everything seemed to be going well until the last step, when the program tells me The system cannot find the path specified.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
I do not think that will happen. It would be a lot of work and would not represent new content. The dev is about to wind up DS1 and move on to another story. He is concerned about continuing DS1 in light of Patreon's new rules.
I completely agree. At work, we had a program that we bought for accounting. A simple program with a minimum of functions. But over time, we needed additional functions that were not in the program and instead of buying a new software, we hired a programmer who wrote the module for the existing program. Naturally, this case was not the only one and we got the program with a bunch of addons to it. And after a while all these addons began to conflict with each other, complicating the work. After some analyse it turned out that fixing all the errors would be more difficult and more expensive than buying new functional software. In our case, the story is completely analogous. The more parts Sagas releases, the harder it will be in the future to correct all the inconsistencies, which means it will be easier for him to abandon the project and start a new one. So, he found a very convenient reason - the new rules of patreon. So this project is almost dead and let's hope that in the new one Sagas will not repeat the same mistakes.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have windows 10, and it didn't work for me. Everything seemed to be going well until the last step, when the program tells me The system cannot find the path specified.
I'm guessing that the last step that fails is #8?
Thanks for telling me that. However, I don't have any Windows 10's at hand right now to figure out what goes wrong there. Obviously the working folder isn't the game folder any more.
You could...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But at this point it's probably easier to use explorer itself to rename all the files:

In case you already managed to extract the archive, then you can just open your new subfolder with extracted files, the one you created at step #2. Next open data folder* and delete main.json and hash file in there.
Continue from step #3 in this guide for ep 4:

shadoor

Nov 24, 2017
There seems to be some CG in Episode 2 that I have not been able to get to via normal play. It starts with the girl wearing the long black top (electric blue) and has her in red lingerie on the father's lap in the room. Anyone got to it?

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Tbh the two things that I really like from this game is firstly, the pace of the build up of the relationship between the D and the MC, I don't know why but I really dig the pace of the relationship between the two; the sensual massage, fingering, etc. Secondly, the rendering is done pretty well to me personally, but that's it, other than those two points the game is pretty lackluster to put it nicely.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Dev has posted a poll about who, other than D, players want some intimate time with. Obvious choices are Alice and the rehead you save in Ep 3, but i havent checked the Patreon post yet. Suspect Alexa and your neice may be options.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes