VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Hello. I was wondering why the episodes are all separate? I've downloaded all of them and now I'm unsure what to do, place all 4 in one folder and try to merge content, or are all episodes are intended to be played one-by-one
Yes play one at a time. Extract them to separate episode 1, 2, 3 and 4 folders.

May 14, 2017
i was looking over this forum and someone said its been updated to play x86 and the name of the MEGA link is "saga-win32-x64" but when i download it and clicked the saga.exe it said it was incompatible there is nothing else thats clickable that will start the game so why say its x86 compatable and why have the mega link named "saga-win32-x64"

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Game renders seem amazing, and there seems to be a lot of voyeur content, but still waiting for a repack of all episodes in one. :(

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Where do I get Episodes 1-3? When I start the Game, it says Daughter Saga 1 - but I get thrown directly to Episode 4

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
You know the whole thing is on rails when you can play any "episode" in any order without any complications.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
had high hopes for this but without a save mechanism decisions are pointlesss

Reactions: Gagi114

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Where do I get Episodes 1-3? When I start the Game, it says Daughter Saga 1 - but I get thrown directly to Episode 4
does not matter as there are no saves yet and no major acts,wait until saves are good before you play this game

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
There are some nice story moments, some others suck and some others are completely missing.
But the renders are very nice.
The checkpoints aren't a replacement for a proper saving system but better than nothing.
Could it be "big L" is Alice?

Reactions: crugh2112

Douggie

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone have the images/files they can link? Played through but really wanna save some of the images.

The other link might be outdated, and I'm having a really hard time trying to unpack the asar myself since I spent 30 minutes affirming I am JS illiterate.

U

User_10739

This game would be way better in ren'py!

@Sagas maybe you should implement a code or something at the end of an update so we can carry our stats forward.

It's kinda stupid after all we have been through since episode 1 with the daughter to get game overs for the simplest gestures. All the I'll make it up to you's, massages and dildoing and other naughty biz seem to never come to fruition.

Reactions: crugh2112

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
This game would be way better in ren'py!
I agree with this.

I can kind of see where they're going with the engine tracking a lot more variables (worry, anger etc) plus some nice little notifications when these change but the real problem with branching storylines in these games is the art and not the ability of the engine to deliver the story.

Until we have real time rendering and physics creating the scene and positioning everything then ren'py will be as good as anything.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The problem is NOT Vista. The system is running fine till several years! The problem is this game or its engine.
IT helpdesk here, for >7 years. Vista is dead, man. Last supported browser is Firefox ESR and it won't last long. Windows Updates are already halted and broken (100% CPU usage by svchost) - it is better to leave it off. Some programs are compiled in such way, they won't run on Vista. So, no. Everything may stop/not working and you can't complain. Sorry. EDIT: But you may still be right, that problem IS elsewhere.

Reactions: Max Headroom

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So are those all the episodes? Just 1-4 or will there be more?
From Sagas's October 2 update (which I posted 5 weeks ago),
"Also, we've determined this series will have 7 episodes and thus would conclude around December-Jan (with a few experimental intermediate lite releases in between). More dev updates coming over the next few days. Couldn't thank you more for your patience yet again. Can't wait to share this one with you. "

Reactions: kcoope89

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Windows Updates are already halted and broken (100% CPU usage by svchost)
Sadly, the CPU usage alone doesn't mean the updates are broken. WU is shit - I think they tried to improve on it a little last year, but it used to be quite normal for it to burn 10 minutes of CPU time when scanning even on W7. But yes, Vista has been killed off, and 7 only has two years of extended support left.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Sadly, the CPU usage alone doesn't mean the updates are broken. WU is shit - I think they tried to improve on it a little last year, but it used to be quite normal for it to burn 10 minutes of CPU time when scanning even on W7. But yes, Vista has been killed off, and 7 only has two years of extended support left.
Yes, It does. On Win7 you need to try to install certain two updates BEFORE downloading rest of them. Almost no CPU spike. And not 10 mins !
About this game: I think it is custom(ised) engine, not tested enough.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes