VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
This game doesn't make any fucking sense. Not only is the story completely incoherent but I can barely even connect the various pieces of the story because it will randomly jump to a different location without concluding a scene. Again the developer is more interested in dragging you along with your eyes effectively closed than he is telling the actual story. Can we get an answer to at least some of the questions please? Or at least give the MC a spine? No sane person would allow their family member to remain in this cult at this point in the story. "Oh cutie daddy I need you to trust me" Stfu Sophie I obviously can't trust you because every time I turn around some weird bitch is in our house fucking you with a dildo and casting spells on my wife. Take me to this "sorority" lair, we're stopping by the gun store first. Heads are gonna roll.
God damnit, now I'm gonna be singing Some heads are gonna roll by Judas Priest for the rest of the night.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
loading last checkpoint is as useful as a chocolate teapot too as its always the end screen regardless of how many saves I try
Right, the game autosaves at game over (and in at least one other point in ep.3), which detracts from the value of the checkpoint system. It's helpful as a "save at every scene and try different branches" thing, but again suffers from not being available in decision screens (in ep.4).

Sagas

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Right, the game autosaves at game over (and in at least one other point in ep.3), which detracts from the value of the checkpoint system. It's helpful as a "save at every scene and try different branches" thing, but again suffers from not being available in decision screens (in ep.4).
Thanks for the comment. That's a bug. Will release a fix asap.

Sagas

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I played the episodes yesterday, the renders are great, but the story is meh, MC is infuriating, I don't know what is the author intention, but what would save the story for me, is if the MC suddenly breaks and goes goes in a rampage of lust and debauchery as we then find out that the demon that the cult worship was in the body of the MC, awaiting to wake up and all the events were not really related to the daughter but it was all to break the weak father and let the demon emerge from his slumber.
Haha. This is brilliant. Maybe I'll credit you if the story goes that way.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Just founded about this game, definitly take a look (gloryhole hit me)
There is no gloryhole.
Disapointing game.
Started nice, finished bad.
PS : it's a node based game, interresting code.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The game was really hard for me to pick up and start playing, the one thing I hate more than anything in a game is to play for 5 minutes and pick a wrong choice and have to start all over, get 10 minutes in and make a mistake and once again have to start all over again. When that happens once im about 5 minutes into the game of endless clicking through text I close the game and walk away. Its just too much grind to have this kind of system and not let someone save whenever they want.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Fair enough. Did you like Episodes 2 and 3?
Mr. Game Developer, is there any way you could make it 32-bit, too? My PC has 4Gb RAM with Intel Core 2 Duo, I'm sure it'll be able to run your game but I can't play it since its 64-bit. Is there any way to do something about it? :(

paladin07

May 28, 2017
from Saga;s release post:

What's Pending

So, the not-so-good news is that the most requested feature - the complete save/load system is still being worked on, along with a few other changes.

These updates are being worked on intensely and will be released over the next few days.

- Save/load system

- Skip feature

- Ability to seamlessly play from episode 1-N (this will be vital as we move ahead).

(Bug fixes and updated version coming up shortly.)

Reactions: if95

riexor

May 27, 2017
the games are separate. Got to play each one by downloading each one one and then two and then three and then 4. The stats do not carry over yet from episode episode. There is no save function in episode 1 and 2 but there is in 3 in the form of a checkpoint system. It would be nice if people would review the threads posts before asking the same questions over and over again. There have been at least four questions about whether you have to download all of them in the last two pages of this thread!
I know they are separate, that's kind of my point. I wish it was one overarching story where the stats matter. What's the point of these stats if they don't carry over. They might as well be +1 Dolphins, +1BreakfastCereals, +2BananaHammocks

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Yeah this makes no sense as 4 separate games. I do things but the choices do not carry over so their is no cohesive story. It at least needs a mass effect 2 type questionnaire at the beginning. In all my plays I was basically siding with the cult. And in this last game I betrayed them automatically. I was totally ready to betray my brother but nope not even given that option. This game seriously could be one of the Best on here if it was one game and choices were reflected.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes