VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So are the episodes supposed to be played in order or are they all added together into each new episode already so that I can just download episode 4 and play?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I know that's difficult, but please, try to read

Reactions: paladin07

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hey all, Thanks to paladin2907 for letting me know.

This whole thread has been really fascinating. I hope a dev coming in and explaining shit doesn't ruin the fun. I'll try and keep it short (edit: Ok that didn't work. Warning: word dump ahead). Though ask away if you have ancy questions. And thank you all, for taking the time to post.

A few quick thoughts based on what you folks have said above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Summing it up
  • There will be more choices / branches in the coming episodes. The save game system will be completed by episode 4.
  • Will there be more sexual action? Yes. By the MC? Yes.
  • (Note that action won't be just PIV sex)
  • If your idea of a satisfying ero game is PIV sex in different positions then this one is likely to disappoint.
  • The cult is a proxy/catalyst to get the MC to evolve from his passivity; also to allow interesting semi-believable sexual encounters.
  • Will the story be less confusing from now on? Uh, I hope, to some degree.
  • Less cucky/passive? Yes
  • Game for everyone? Likely not.

Thank you all for giving this a shot. I'm doing as much as I can to improve things for the coming episodes - story, as well as the engine. It is imperfect, but the level of imperfection will decrease over time. Let's stay positive.

One quick point: the plan was to have this be a 6-8 episode series. (depending on how episode 4 goes). This isn't going to be a long drawn-out series like others out there. There's a definite conclusion in mind.

(PS: The engine's going through updates and will have a full save/load system. Many seem pleased with the current checkpoint system though but it's definitely not good enough yet)
I want to say this not to be negative but just for clarification. The lack of choices is not the problem the problem is future episodes don't read the choices made and assumes things that didn't happen. That is where much of the confusion occurs.

So more choices is not the solution ideally the choices would carry over though with engine limitations that may not be possible then I would ask plot not to be impacted outside of the self contained episode.

I will say the renders are beautiful I just wish I knew what was going on.

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66
U

User_10739

I also don't get why when I enter MC name it jumps to Chapter 4 but all my stats from previous chapters are set to zero. That kinda sucks... You spend all this time building lust & intimacy only to have the woman you like push you away for holding her hand.

lonewolf0678

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys i see right episode 1-4 are seperatet games? is mean cos i played ep.1 and was confused as i start ep.3 evrery thing difrent even almost same start.
need to play all for understant or just can jump in on ep.4? and where are the links for ep1 2 and 3?

thx a lot;)

Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys i see right episode 1-4 are seperatet games? is mean cos i played ep.1 and was confused as i start ep.3 evrery thing difrent even almost same start.
need to play all for understant or just can jump in on ep.4? and where are the links for ep1 2 and 3?

thx a lot;)
Yeah they seperated games/episodes, and the stats you get in each game doesn't effect the next one. But to be honest, I played all 4, and still confused story wise. Yet I really love the renders, and it keeps me playing it lol. And the previous episodes is in the OP, just click the spoiler mark.

Also anyone have the CGI? Or anyone willing to tell how get the images from an unity game? Googled it, and downloaded a programme, but couldn't figure it out.

Reactions: verzauberung

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
should i download all 4 episodes or does episode 4 contains all previous episodes ?

riexor

May 27, 2017
I like the renders and the story is alright, if not a bit nutty. I hate the engine though, wish I could do multiple saves.

Reactions: Sagas

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I like the renders and the story is alright, if not a bit nutty. I hate the engine though, wish I could do multiple saves.
the games are separate. Got to play each one by downloading each one one and then two and then three and then 4. The stats do not carry over yet from episode episode. There is no save function in episode 1 and 2 but there is in 3 in the form of a checkpoint system. It would be nice if people would review the threads posts before asking the same questions over and over again. There have been at least four questions about whether you have to download all of them in the last two pages of this thread!

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
the games are separate. Got to play each one by downloading each one one and then two and then three and then 4. The stats do not carry over yet from episode episode. There is no save function in episode 1 and 2 but there is in 3 in the form of a checkpoint system. It would be nice if people would review the threads posts before asking the same questions over and over again. There have been at least four questions about whether you have to download all of them in the last two pages of this thread!
first of all thank you for your thorough explanation kind sir but 27 pages are too much to read so it's easier to just ask..if this information was mentioned in the i wouldn't have asked.

Reactions: Stakos

nyalest

May 21, 2017
I played the episodes yesterday, the renders are great, but the story is meh, MC is infuriating, I don't know what is the author intention, but what would save the story for me, is if the MC suddenly breaks and goes goes in a rampage of lust and debauchery as we then find out that the demon that the cult worship was in the body of the MC, awaiting to wake up and all the events were not really related to the daughter but it was all to break the weak father and let the demon emerge from his slumber.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
first of all thank you for your thorough explanation kind sir but 27 pages are too much to read so it's easier to just ask..if this information was mentioned in the i wouldn't have asked.
Links to separate downloads in the o p is kind of a hint.
@muttdoggy can you add a quick statement to the OP next to the download links that says that each episode is the stand alone and that you must download each of them separately? In other words, downloading Episode One lets you play episode 1 and downloading episode 4 let's play episode 4, only.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiyiya

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Beautiful renders, interesting story with lots of suspense. This game has a great potential.
Walkthrough would be really helpful.
First thing though, save function needs to be implemented. If Sagas can solve that, and produce episodes on monthly basis, definitely worth supporting.
His pledge levels are very reasonable and it is pity that he has only 150 supporters. Otherwise, he might be able to hire help.
Reshuffling my pledges and adding some new ones. I would really like for this game to take off.
Dark undertone reminds me of Dreams of Desire.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Actually the way the OP is setup is confusing, usually when old releases are behind a spoiler on here it means its an outdated version, usually episodes are listed one after another without a spoiler if they are intended to be played in order. Also if your tired of hearing the same question from people that dont like digging through a thread then how about a small note above the download links that says that all episodes are separate?

Reactions: Sinndallas
Aug 16, 2017
renders are ok but the story is just all over the place. I quickly end up totally ignoring the writing and just pick n mix choices looking for new images.

loading last checkpoint is as useful as a chocolate teapot too as its always the end screen regardless of how many saves I try

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It seems we all need to go back to kindergarten. I mean maybe later it will be less confusing.

Aug 5, 2016
This game doesn't make any fucking sense. Not only is the story completely incoherent but I can barely even connect the various pieces of the story because it will randomly jump to a different location without concluding a scene. Again the developer is more interested in dragging you along with your eyes effectively closed than he is telling the actual story. Can we get an answer to at least some of the questions please? Or at least give the MC a spine? No sane person would allow their family member to remain in this cult at this point in the story. "Oh cutie daddy I need you to trust me" Stfu Sophie I obviously can't trust you because every time I turn around some weird bitch is in our house fucking you with a dildo and casting spells on my wife. Take me to this "sorority" lair, we're stopping by the gun store first. Heads are gonna roll.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Updated
: 30/10/2017​
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episodes 1,2,3,4
CG Pics provided by @Krull & @Katgza.
I cant found CGs???

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes