VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 21, 2017
I can honestly say that I've tried both this game and the other saga one that's more a filler game/story, and I had to ditch it. the concept for the most part and the art I liked, however, no save system and the way it jumped around couldn't keep me with it. the other side filler story, while a nice alternate game in its own right, the time limit and 12000 things to do at once in that time limit killed it for me. Maybe in another few versions I'll try it again.

lonewolf0678

Jul 20, 2017
acctualy not a bad game but he should to put the episotes together like is one game and you can go further. and can play without lose stats. and the endings are bad too.

thx a lot

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
This game's engine is the worst I've experienced. It's like playing a FPS in Excel because the author only knew VBA. You can't use the keyboard, you can't fullscreen, you can't fast forward over dialogs you've already read, the save system is a joke. Last but not least, the game is shit as a game. You have no hint on what impact your choices will have. If there were only a few major choices that would be fine but there are dozens of choices and no hints. You just blindly click through and hope for something.

The only quality this game has is in CG. Too bad.

Reactions: atlas114

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
the other side filler story, while a nice alternate game in its own right, the time limit and 12000 things to do at once in that time limit killed it for me.
I deeply disliked it for the same reason at first, until I noticed that most of those things to do are meaningless and only serve to move time forward. Just focus on the girls.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys there is some walkthrough? I download all 4 episode so i just wanna play with the good answer. I see that the system do not have a save, so i just do not wanna restart the game over and over and click the wrong choice. So... someone have the walk? Anticipate thankses

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Hi guys there is some walkthrough? I download all 4 episode so i just wanna play with the good answer. I see that the system do not have a save, so i just do not wanna restart the game over and over and click the wrong choice. So... someone have the walk? Anticipate thankses
Pretty sure there was a walkthrough for Ep 2, would be back in the page 8-15 range, I would guess.
Episodes 3 & 4 takes a minimum of trial and error to get to the end. I will see if I can do walks.... The best way I can explain it, is go along with the cult and push along the debauchery as much as possible.

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
This is the most disjointed fucked up game I've played, so many gaps in story line.
I'm pretty sure your character is sort of like Tyler Durden in The Fight Club, he's got some sort of involvement with this cult that he doesn't know about but he's alre8ady somehow connected to it. That's my guess. which explains why everybody keeps talking about in like they know so much more about him then they should.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure your character is sort of like Tyler Durden in The Fight Club, he's got some sort of involvement with this cult that he doesn't know about but he's alre8ady somehow connected to it. That's my guess. which explains why everybody keeps talking about in like they know so much more about him then they should.
I known that I've arranged to kidnap one of the group, but how did I come to that decision.
Ok, how did I come to an arrangement with Alexa.
Who contacted Saul to get Hazel.
When did I become part of the group.
I kicked Alexa out of the house and slapped her around a few times and it has no bearing on the game.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I known that I've arranged to kidnap one of the group, but how did I come to that decision.
Ok, how did I come to an arrangement with Alexa.
Who contacted Saul to get Hazel.
When did I become part of the group.
I kicked Alexa out of the house and slapped her around a few times and it has no bearing on the game.
Some of those happened in ep.3, sort of.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hello. I was wondering why the episodes are all separate? I've downloaded all of them and now I'm unsure what to do, place all 4 in one folder and try to merge content, or are all episodes are intended to be played one-by-one

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes