VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
mh I always get the ending where u brothers is caught and ruins everything, how do I avoid this? or this this the actual end of the episode?

Never had a game that made me so feel so helpless and uncomfortable. Its so bad its like pain in my chest. which is a good thing I guess. I am really curious how the story unfolds.

In terms of sexscenes its meh, I mean nudity everywhere but if something happens its over fast

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Public:

Hi all, Thanks a ton for the support so far. Will update this with more info shortly. Here's the alpha link. Updates coming later today.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Didn't they tell us, that EP5 is fu***** huge because of the "conclusion"?
Then why is it shorter than EP3?
Well.... downloading now.

From Patreon:
#!RqgjCTbL!dGdWMnXKmgHxFULgpQd4C6J8lAUi84jUDuOvokxpTfU
they are breaking the finale into two episodes, I think. or at least that was what he hinted at a week or so ago.

he said in today's post:

This episode has a tone that's somewhat different. It's also not as as long as episode 3. If you're more interested in how the characters sort things out, then you'll perhaps find this a fun conclusion. Not too much of the cult stuff though. Still fun stuff in here.

As mentioned before, a free bonus episode will be sent to my patrons emails (also to test the attached crm in case patreon goes down), a few days later.

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
how can i start from beginning ?
View attachment 7445

Synopsis:

A workaholic father must rebuild a bond with his freshman daughter who's now having troubles at her college. He believes she's being taunted at a sorority. But for this father, things usually end up being worse than they seem.
Updated: 04-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episodes 1-5
Language
: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Corruption, Masturbation, Gloryhole, Bondage, Blowjob, Mystical
Other Project:

Download:
EPISODE 5: - - - - - -

Thanks to @anschwww

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 7446 View attachment 7448 View attachment 7449 View attachment 7447
It's in the first post, under "spoiler".

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished it and I'm not really happy with how the story worked out. And still no real save system or skip text so on my 2th playthru it's just a pain to have to click thru everything.
This series had such a great potential but just landed flat in the end. Was so excited when ep4 ended but this seems like 3 steps back.

Reactions: verzauberung
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes