VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I just started the first chapter, can you not save? Or is it locked until a certain point? Or does it save at set points?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Not aimed at being a dick or anything, but I remember that the MC was mainly a bit submissive and overall the story was patchy. It was around Ep2 that I stopped, now that it's all finished (i think) can anyone comment on it? Does it make any sense, did it get any better than the early days? Worth another play?

Reactions: verzauberung

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So if I understand it correctly, i have to download every episode indivudually?

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
i have not played this game for months. my question:

does the mc get to fuck the main Girl (his daughter)? also said something in his Spoilers, so i ask: does the daughter get fucked by any other guy? do we see it or is it implied? dont Forget the Spoiler tags btw

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
i have not played this game for months. my question:

does the mc get to fuck the main Girl (his daughter)? also said something in his Spoilers, so i ask: does the daughter get fucked by any other guy? do we see it or is it implied? dont Forget the Spoiler tags btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sagas

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So that almost wraps up the cult aspect of the series.
The bonus episode will be more of a fun little playable episode for the Sophie fans.

Big kudos to @paladin07 for keeping this thread updated.

Lots of good discussions here that humbled me and taught me quite a bit. Thank you for the kind words too.

@Jer1cho
Not at all happy with the way my patreon communications (frequency and release date issues) were handled.
Proving that I can fix that is priority #1 as we move forward.

While I still think the concept was fun, there's lots that went wrong with the flow of the game, the writing, and the plot - which was meant to be something puzzling with some open ended ambiguity.
All of that's being taken into consideration and I've got an editor to help me with the next one. So wish me luck.

____

Anyhow, there's definitely some fun to be had with the episode. Hope you liked it. Can't wait to hear what you think of the next one.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
So that almost wraps up the cult aspect of the series.
The bonus episode will be more of a fun little playable episode for the Sophie fans.

Big kudos to @paladin07 for keeping this thread updated.

Lots of good discussions here that humbled me and taught me quite a bit. Thank you for the kind words too.

@Jer1cho
Not at all happy with the way my patreon communications (frequency and release date issues) were handled.
Proving that I can fix that is priority #1 as we move forward.

While I still think the concept was fun, there's lots that went wrong with the flow of the game, the writing, and the plot - which was meant to be something puzzling with some open ended ambiguity.
All of that's being taken into consideration and I've got an editor to help me with the next one. So wish me luck.

____

Anyhow, there's definitely some fun to be had with the episode. Hope you liked it. Can't wait to hear what you think of the next one.

I like your renders, like almost all... But... Wish continuation.... Geez... You're like a devil ;) I mean I want to empathize chars, not just f*ck

Reactions: zecon and Sagas
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes