VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

oopsdrop

Jun 30, 2017
@Krull already did a good job extracting the CG, but it's a bit raw :)

So here are all the CG, episode by episode. Each file name is based on its scene name, then a number (they may not always be in order). Also, as there were some big PNG files and no transparency whatsoever, every file has been converted to JPG. Lastly, some files weren't being used in the game but existed so those ones are only prefixed by "_" (some are duplicates).

All the archives:
Episode 1:
Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
have to say i was expecting bit more from this game.am i darth vader?expect the bonus episode will show that.at least we got some closure.lets hope next game has a bit more structure;)

Reactions: AtreaNea

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
A bit of a deus ex machina, and a number of errors. Not terribly confusing this time, and there were again no a couple of branches, just skips and a dead end. Not sure if previous choices mattered, but there were no stats this time.

I suppose this was a decent ending to an odd game. Playable, with plenty to improve on for next time.

Is it just me, or did Alice look a different?

Reactions: Sagas and d3v1l404
U

User_10739

have to say i was expecting bit more from this game.am i darth vader?expect the bonus episode will show that.at least we got some closure.lets hope next game has a bit more structure;)
I was under the impression that another half was going to drop and that this is not complete yet...
@paladin07 care to weigh in here?

Uploading CG to MEGA, will mirror & post later today. (a guy's got to sleep sometime...)

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry for my stupidity, I remember other game... That one where all has begun... I've missed something? That b*ch from cult just asked me to help her...

Girls are stunning.... They are just... I wish to meet some....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
There´s some way of continue your save on other episodes?After all, what´s the point of making choices if the other episode won´t take advantage of it, i must be doing something wrong.

Reactions: unevenrm

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
There´s some way of continue your save on other episodes?After all, what´s the point of making choices if the other episode won´t take advantage of it, i must be doing something wrong.
Nope. Your Choices don't matter except in the Chapter you're currently in.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Honestly, I think the only saving grace for this series is the quality of his CG. Other than that, I probably wouldn't have powered through the entire series because the story felt very disjointed, confusing and just kind of "off". If I take a step back though I think I can see what he was going for and I do appreciate his efforts in the series--especially actually concluding it and not abandoning it.
I think the plot was a good idea, but not terribly well executed. And frankly,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_215882

Did someone say Darth Vader? Gonna have to give this a try. My Sith Lord fetish is itching.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Public:

Hi all, Thanks a ton for the support so far. Will update this with more info shortly. Here's the alpha link. Updates coming later today.
Finally !

Thanks man ! .. in this right moment i don't care Assassin's Creed Origins :biggrin: :heartcoveredeyes: only Daughter Saga 5

Reactions: unevenrm
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes