VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I really liked the story line but it missed out massive chunks. Unless I made a bad choice somewhare along the line? It seems the story jumped ahead and each chapeter either only had half the story, or there was a chapter missing between each one. I also really liked the concept, the whole cult and BDSM theme I personally liked a lot.

Was there ever a meeting for dinner with Alexa as she suggested? That could have led to some interesting scenes. The whole takedown of the cult, what happened there? I felt like it was decided to just wrap up and ditch the game. Which is a real shame because the concept and story idea was great in my view. The art work was mostly excellent. There are new characters being introduced that it seems now won't go anywhere. And original characters that only got lip service.

Perhaps if the updates werer smaller and more frequent, building each meaningful fragment at a time then this would have been a game that would have been longer, with more developed characters and a more inrticate and intriguing story. All the parts were there. It feels like episode 5 should have been 9 or 10. It also feels like an opportunity missed. Unless the dev decides not to put this to bed but develops those fragments and introduces them as flashbacks. Lame? Maybe. But it could fill in the gaps and let the after story run? Because this feels like a framework that never had all the component parts fitted.

I've got the same gripes as everyone around the saving mechanism. Particularly if you fail to anticipate a decision point, you are forced to play to that point again from your last checkpoint as you can't save at a decision point.

Reactions: proximus

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
visual 9
story 8
ending 4
I mean i didin`t understand some things ... I mean mc touches in the evening daughter boobs and in the next morning he`s like that was so wrong , how can I do this is my daughter ? later that day he touches her pussy , next morning he`s like omg what have I done ? is so wrong, later he plays with her, next morning he`s like omg what`s wrong with me ? later he fucks her ... next morning he`s like we can`t do this again ! so what will be the relationship between he and daughter ? is he sharing her ? is he refusing to touch her from now on ? will he get Alexa pregnant ? and every woman wants to fuck mc and thinks he`s the chosen one and than ... nothing .... is he bipolar or what ?
I don`t want to be a ass but the game looks incomplete, it should have 1 more episode at least to clarify some things
P.S. overall a good game which i liked but is incomplete

Reactions: Salamango

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I've got the same gripes as everyone around the saving mechanism. Particularly if you fail to anticipate a decision point, you are forced to play to that point again from your last checkpoint as you can't save at a decision point.
You can save after the decision point instead. It's a surprising system.

Reactions: UncleVT

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
nothing explained in the end. we can suggest that father is devil, but what does it mean for story? and yeah, as i said before, author failed this game when he set his aim too high without preparations. so let s hope his next game will be better.

Reactions: Kazehana

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I just started the first chapter, can you not save? Or is it locked until a certain point? Or does it save at set points?
In the first two chapters you can't save but there are walkthroughs in the forum for them. In the next three there is this checkpoint system, you have to remember to save constantly if you feel that you got it right, and someone has posted a small guide for a crucial part of episode 3.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I have to say that this game has the best images I've ever seen in a game. If it was another, more user friendly, platform like renpy and had a selection of endings it would be the best game out there. Hopefully the next attempt will be better. Thumbs up anyway...

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Game wasn't bad but the pacing was all over the place. Creator has to contantly put those paragraphs of texts between scenes or we wouldn't know what was going on. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this game.

My issue was that it was a bit odd how the sex scenes were all crammed in the final episode. Wouldn't it been better to spread them about and tailor it to each character's development instead of needlessly saving them up for episode 5.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Holy fucking shit, Main quest completed but apart from that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless of course, all of it happened in School girl Saga.^^ The fact, that renpy would have been sufficient as an engine (saving feature!) and less system ressource consuming made it worse than it could have been. The fact that the creator used full renders for every scene instead of background render and some body renders floating in front sure did eat some rendering time.

Putting all the fun part in the end was okay, but therewas to little choice of endings and their was no chance for a catch them all Harem.
I was ticked off, by the constant time and story jumps. I was not even sure i was playing he game right or if i missed half. The screen writing and narrative could have been more straight forward.

Nonetheless the renders were awesome. Enjoyed feeling like Johnny Depp.

Reactions: verzauberung

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
The screen writing and narrative could have been more straight forward.
Yup...

And... Renders ARE AWESOME!!... especially stockings.... I was.... Just look at those... Just like DreamsOfDesire (where you can see every mole, goosebumps).... F*ck I need to f*ck... ;)

budwar65

Dec 13, 2017
In the first two chapters you can't save but there are walkthroughs in the forum for them. In the next three there is this checkpoint system, you have to remember to save constantly if you feel that you got it right, and someone has posted a small guide for a crucial part of episode 3.
link please

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
just finished playing all chapters, don't know if I got everything but I think I did

I just don't understand why the dev bothered to include so many female characters and you can only fuck 3 (4 counting wife? but I don't think you fuck her with alexa, you just jerk off, don't remember), like Jen is a good example, her character is completely dispensable, she is just there to be a tease and make players think you will be able to fuck her as well

But at least we got to fuck the hazel and sophie, so it wasn't a letdown for me, I just don't get why the dev didn't put more scenes through episodes with other girls. Anyway, their scenes were pretty hot, made up for the lack of scenes on past episodes, Sophie model is incredibly hot and her scene were great. I didn't really got bothered about the ending, I think that's a normal ending to a relation that actually shouldn't happen, and since it all happens offscreen it's pretty ok

the dev focused to much on that crazy story that didn't go anywhere, scraped everything and gave us the path to fucking niece and daughter (and the teacher, alice I think is the name)

actually, if I recommended anyone to play this game, I would say to just play episode 5 to get the sex scenes and move on

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes