VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Too bad this game ended. The writing and kinks were very good and unique. Ending felt way too rushed, as there's still so much MC could have done with the daughters and niece. Another game victim to patreon incest ban I guess? Wish these developers would know that Subscribestar exists now.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
Not quite how it works.

Regardless of ownership, people living there do have a right to privacy and yes it is an actual law under article 8 of the Human Rights Convention which grants to rights of privacy.

It's not a problem if they are walking around but, as mentioned, there is a right to privacy if it's behind close doors. It means they don't want to be seen.

A "Right to Privacy" also depends on the individual member's interpretation.
Rape victims, seeking an abortion for example, have not been allowed much "Right to Privacy";
Some nations require them to have permission from the rapist.

Most conventions and recommendations (but few declarations) establish mechanisms for monitoring and establish bodies to oversee their implementation. In some cases these bodies that may have relatively little political authority or legal means, and may be ignored by member states; in other cases these mechanisms have bodies with great political authority and their decisions are almost always implemented. A good example of the latter is the .

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi
How many endings are there in the game?
And what are they?
I got an ending ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been so long now that I can't even remember, and I really don't want to reinstall just to replay and remind myself. But I believe I at least got an ending where you stay together with the daughter and do not break it off at the end. It's always possible I'm confusing this with another game, though, and I really can't remember details of how I would've arrived at this other ending. So take this reply with a huge pile of salt.

Reactions: TomSKOua

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
One can be a daughter without being fucked by her own father, can't she?
Truth is, I suspected it would be an incest thing, but I was curious.
Kill me for having an opinion on the subject. Fuck, the people nowadays...
You come here prejudiced , give a zilch comment and 'accuse ' ordinary connaisseurs or peasants being shortsighted,
pffft....

Reactions: titit

d0tc0m

Jun 15, 2021
Hi and thank you for files
Do you know if we have a french translation for this game ?
and for episode 2
thanks again

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Yes eventually you will fuck your own daughter, but that scene doesn't feel rewarding to me. To each their own you might find getting blue balled enjoyable.
Sorry for the late reply but yeah I think I'll pass for the blue balled cuckoldry

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
im just finding this game but am not able to download with any of the links provided for PC. are there other links available? I did get ep.5 but links for 1 wont work. Thanks in advance for help

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
im just finding this game but am not able to download with any of the links provided for PC. are there other links available? I did get ep.5 but links for 1 wont work. Thanks in advance for help
If you go to the OP (very first post on this thread, where the links are), you can use the Report option (like you see on my post here, for example). In the form that comes up, choose "Other" and then in the text box state what all links are broken. An uploader, moderator, or staff member can then update those.

FYI, often they will only update if all the links are broken. So if Mega is broken but you've not tried Workupload, you might get told just to use the other mirror site. However, looking at the OP several of those (like Nopy) are defunct, so I'm not surprised if every single link is broken at this point.

Reactions: Backdoorman

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
If you go to the OP (very first post on this thread, where the links are), you can use the Report option (like you see on my post here, for example). In the form that comes up, choose "Other" and then in the text box state what all links are broken. An uploader, moderator, or staff member can then update those.

FYI, often they will only update if all the links are broken. So if Mega is broken but you've not tried Workupload, you might get told just to use the other mirror site. However, looking at the OP several of those (like Nopy) are defunct, so I'm not surprised if every single link is broken at this point.
Great help

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes