VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I've been compiling the available walkthroughs for 1-3. Did anybody ever make one for 4 and 5? Let me know and I'll put the whole thing together. If not, guess I'll write one as I go.

Also, so far (just finished 3): Pretty pictures. Cute girls. Crap plot. Not having a save system the first 2-3 games is ANNOYING.
The absolute madman

darleth

Jul 27, 2017
I've been compiling the available walkthroughs for 1-3. Did anybody ever make one for 4 and 5? Let me know and I'll put the whole thing together. If not, guess I'll write one as I go.

Also, so far (just finished 3): Pretty pictures. Cute girls. Crap plot. Not having a save system the first 2-3 games is ANNOYING.
Great, thanks a lot.

josephfdredd

Dec 9, 2019
No problem. Kinda frustrated with it after I missed a few options last go through so I gotta go through 3 again, but I'll try to do 4 and 5 next week. Should have something by the end of next week.

If I don't land that job I'm interviewing for Friday anyway. #realworldpriorities...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
All of that slow build up with the daughter only to get a one and done scene with her.......at the end. Such a let down in the end.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
wtf am i looking at? Its so goddamned jarring and things are being referenced that i have no clue happened like wtf?
Edit; yeah, i have no fucking clue what was going on this entire thing. None of the the story lined up and felt like they were almost seperate stories? idc, despite the story making zero sense because it never revealed anything, the build up of emotion over what was happening from what i could figure out, wasn't worth it. i have no clue what this group was until the last episode when somehow i guess they got arrested? didnt happen the episode prior so i have no clue how it went down. ultimately wasn't worth it but its w/e

Last edited:
Reactions: pkripem

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019

Yup that alone is a complete no go for me. Couple it with the comments about a shit story and i'm out.
I wasted enough time on shitty games the last few days..

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Yup that alone is a complete no go for me. Couple it with the comments about a shit story and i'm out.
I wasted enough time on shitty games the last few days..
Honestly, the devs need to stop doing these browser games. the saves dont carry through and its bug ridden to the point where the same chapters choices dont even line up.

Reactions: PeteHanson

kden

Jan 30, 2019
Just finished 5 episodes in 1 run last month,
Pros: Storyline is not as bad as people's criticism, in fact, I can feel the dilemma that dev put me in, when you are just a dad with nothing in your hands, struggles to save your dear child from some kind of dark magic. Daughter is incredibly adorable and loyal. The female antagonist which I didn't recall her name is insanely hot and sadistic.
Cons: Story might be a little out of place sometimes. Choices don't matter, either the story goes on or you get a game over ringing sound, so it might get you frustrated without a walkthrough nearby (I personally follow one to save time, as his game engine doesn't support rolling back). And the most annoying thing is the sex scenes are all saved to the last, which might be how he wraps thing up, but in my opinion all the other female characters should be rewarded to me throughout the game. And the daughter, as always, is completely fine to be the holy grail at the last episode.
Rate: overall I give this one a 8.5/10, such a lovely game from Sagas!

Reactions: crugh2112

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Stranger come and go as she wish in mc's house and she's been manipulating his daughter to be in a cult, she turn his wifei into a pet and mc's response are just snide comments and being passive aggressive? Seriously?

Mc come inside daughter room while she's in her towel, daughter responds rudely as if he's gonna rape her or something. Really?

The writer should read more book, or do more research about psychology and human behaviors, or.... just need more common sense

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016

So, any luck doing the walkthrough ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mc come inside daughter room while she's in her towel, daughter responds rudely as if he's gonna rape her or something. Really?
If my dad walked in on me wearing a towel I would have shouted at him.

You don't walk into a girls room, knock.

I don't know anyone that wouldn't have been mad at that.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
If my dad walked in on me wearing a towel I would have shouted at him.

You don't walk into a girls room, knock.

I don't know anyone that wouldn't have been mad at that.
My daughter is always walking around the house in a towel after her bath. Im also walking around in boxers in the summer. I dont see a problem here.

Also thats not the girls room. Thats her dads room. The house belongs to him, so i think he can walk freely inside his own house.

My mother always came into my room without knocking when i lived at home.

Reactions: MG_

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The house belongs to him, so i think he can walk freely inside his own house.
Not quite how it works.

Regardless of ownership, people living there do have a right to privacy and yes it is an actual law under article 8 of the Human Rights Convention which grants to rights of privacy.

My daughter is always walking around the house in a towel after her bath. Im also walking around in boxers in the summer. I dont see a problem here.
It's not a problem if they are walking around but, as mentioned, there is a right to privacy if it's behind close doors. It means they don't want to be seen.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes