VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Can someone tell me why i start the game only blank screen i have new gamer pc with gtx 1060 still not working this game any advice ?

usr_unkn

Jan 3, 2019
I just watched this game play out and I gotta say: (mostly) love the renderings and overall pacing.

I also downloaded the CGs for Episode 2 and there seems to be a "hidden" scene? In those pics you are in Sophie's room, but a second time, before/after Alexa, as Sophie still has these golden bracelets on?

-> how do you "get" this scene?

I've already tried different approaches, but nothing... and the walkthrough doesn't seem to mention this scene either.

Thanks! :)

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
Such a shame the game is a total mess. It should labelled "abandoned" because it is most certainly not complete.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Is it me or you cannot save in Episode 1? at least I don't see anything that says "save" settings don't work, stats and log haven't tried.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
ok no saving and she is angry because she was caught masturbating in the living room... makes sense... i just wonder who makes this crap... wow each time you have to watch the logo, a 15 second logo that cannot be skipped...

Reactions: PeteHanson

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good game but I hate it too, why, you can't save, I don't understand how a VN don't have a skip, save and load system, I think that's things are the base for a VN and more if you can lose for take a bad decision, I can't understand why will someone do a game in this way, if you lose you have to start the game from the start and go through all the decisions again.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
The dialogue is like those bad chat-bot, just dont fit the situations details...
Beside that ( wich is a huge important thing) , its a good game.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes