VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Just asking but you do know this game is finished the dev is done with it and the game is pretty linear as for the story but idk why the chapters don’t carry over your choices don't think the dev put much thought into the game

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
to everyone interested I say, just download chapter 5 and enjoy the sex scenes, there's nothing very significant on earlier chapters on the subject and the story goes nowhere, you probably won't understand shit but at least you didn't waste time

Reactions: blahblah25

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? Since there is not possible to save. I hope someone has one for episode 1,2 and 3
A walkthrough won't do much good with this game. The decisions don't carry over to the next episode. So it really doesn't matter what you do.

Though, I did make a walkthrough (more of a guide in case I screwed up and needed to reload my game) of my own for episodes 2-4.

is required to view the walkthroughs (freeware).

You'll notice there is some stuff missing and that was intentional.. If you don't have to make a choice between whether to do something or not (IOW, a single choice), it didn't get included in any of the walkthroughs I made.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
From AbiWorld:
Due to lack of Windows developers on the project, there is no longer a version available for download
Hmmm.. No problem. I'll give you the one I have. It works with both x86 and x64 based systems.

215303j

Shouldn't this one be set as "Completed"? Or will there be more chapters?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho wrong thread buddy. that's DMD.
Yeah, I just realized that. Sorry about the mixup! I'll delete the reply to avoid any confusion.. :)

This is what happens after hours of multitasking.. *sigh*

Apologies to @ for the confusion.

Reactions: andrine32

DTrejos038

Jul 9, 2018
Been trying to get news on this Game and Dev for a while... this thread just killed my spirit :perservingface:

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes