VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
so, it seems like the right side of the images are cut off; is there a way to mess with the resolution or something? In e3, the scene where Sophia's yelling at the mom, it seemed like she was screaming at a hallucination, holding on to her sister and tripping balls or something
edit: BLARHG fuck it, apparently this forum hates Imgur links. I tried to do this right and put it in a spoiler, but oh well.
Also, is it just me, or does it seem to switch significant portions of exposition between episodes?? It went from "call for help to free *spoiler*" at the end of e4, to "6 months after the cult's destruction" in the beginning of e5?

Last edited:

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, guys how do I play full screen and save or load? I just opened Episode 2

Rana Mondal

Apr 18, 2018
My part...thx
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 1.rar 429.2 MB
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 2.7z 650.4 MB
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 3.zip 483.9 MB
where is episode 4?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
would be good if anybody could upload the other episodes that are missing. There is actual just episode 5 for download available. Seems like he threw the complete game away, nothing to see on his patreon site.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? Since there is not possible to save. I hope someone has one for episode 1,2 and 3

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The game has maybe the best graphics of all the ones I have seen, great quality or renderings and quantity (most games have very few images). The real problem with it is the lack of saving slots. The plot could be better, some characters should have been in more scenes. I really hoped Alexia had more scenes and development, the other sister as well.

Has the dev made more games worth a try?

is there away to save game? And rollback choices?
No. I mean, you can only save from Episode 2 or 3, and only one save. So it's very limited.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow that was quite a game don't get me wrong i liked it A LOT too bad seems like the Dev is done with this game which is too bad wanted a episode 6 a good ending for my perverted self:biggrin::biggrin::'(

TheGR8STNoob

May 21, 2018
i'm super confused. it jumps from episode to episode like it's a professional pole-vaulter. i had 0 clue what the hell was happening from the 3 episode onwards. would not recommend this game. has good graphics but the story, and mechanics are both confusing and non-user friendly. it's almost as if the creator was writing the story, and only put in parts of it.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes