VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I made my own step by step so that not from GAME OVER!
Note I put the correct answer only when there is more than one choice!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Note: save/load features are coming in the next release. Check the 'Request' section below for more info.)

Update 1.5: June 30th

Update 2.0: July 10th
I'm currently playing the first episode, should I play with Alexa or not?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
can someone explain what... this is supposed to be ? you get thrown straight away into the story (which aint bad, getting tired of 2 hours of introduction like in most games) but the plot, the whole story is wtf ? it has no damn sense, it keeps jumping in time, random stuff just happen(ed) with no explanation whatsoever. i have no idea what is going on, its like you finish episode, load the next one, and it feels you have missed playing the previous one. i mean its not a demo, its a full game, it has 5 ep so what is the whole deal. its a shame because this cult stuff could have been interesting. the dev start working on certain thing and minutes later throws it away like it never existed while introducing something new.
like for example the wife
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its like the dev is writing this while drunk, then forgets what he was doing and just make up a new story. or well what probably actually happened is the didnt know where to take the story so he just said "fuck it". would be better if the story actually was connected WITH ITSELF (DUH) or if he cant do that or he is just testing his engine, just make 3 short stories. i dont know its so weird.
aside from the weird pacing, its not really a bad game. renders are awesome, dialogue is not bad, there is quite a lot of teasing but i dunno, i like it, it gives me boners. the daughter is the typical "oh daddy i love you, you are so good and protective" kinda cheap but gets the job done (for me atleast)
why isnt the dev using renpy tho ? his patreon says future game gonna have skills, items etc, so i guess its that or is there something more ?

Reactions: -Dreamer-

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
can someone explain what... this is supposed to be ?
It's a mystery story, in more ways than one.

The author aspired higher than they could achieve, but that's not always a bad thing: I'm not sure this game would be as engaging if it was in Ren'Py, for example. As it is, it at least distinguishes itself.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
I will say right away, I played only 3 episodes, further self-esteem did not allow me to torture myself further.
This "game" is very disappointing.
Firstly, in the first two episodes there is no save system!
The second episode and the third are like 2 different stories with the same characters.
The choice that I made in the second episode was canceled and fuck my in the third. The plot fuck at your choice, it's flat like my girl's tits. Around is constantly going on some strange shit, and you will always be confused.
In short, if you like that the author with his story fucks you in the brain, you can safely download this ... "Game"
(If anything, I apologize for my English)

Reactions: Voilsh
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes