VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
my pc can not play because it is 32 bits. Is there any way to do it?
No, I think you'll have to wait on playing this one until you move up in hardware. I do not think making this 32-bit accessible is a priority for Sagas.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Renders for this game are great. Story, i don't know. Maybe it's just me but it seemed like it had really good potential but was rather hard to follow at times and became especially disjointed between episodes.

Reactions: Vapiant

paladin07

May 28, 2017
so next release is schoolgirl saga?
Sagas has made only one episode of Schoolgirl saga, which was release in July or August 2017. It is here in its own thread. Sagas has not described the "next" game he is working on, so I cannot speculate on whether it will be another episode of Schoolgirl Saga. However, that story involved you having some sexual attraction between you and your niece, so that would be potentially risky to further develop in light of Patreon's recent TOS clampdown.

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 7445

Synopsis:

A workaholic father must rebuild a bond with his freshman daughter who's now having troubles at her college. He believes she's being taunted at a sorority. But for this father, things usually end up being worse than they seem.
Updated: 04-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episodes 1-5
Language
: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Corruption, Masturbation, Gloryhole, Bondage, Blowjob, Mystical
Other Project:

Download:
EPISODE 5: - - - - - -

Thanks to @anschwww

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 7446 View attachment 7448 View attachment 7449 View attachment 7447
anyone have CGs episodes 4 and 5 for complete collection...:eek:penedeyewink:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Krull already did a good job extracting the CG, but it's a bit raw :)

So here are all the CG, episode by episode. Each file name is based on its scene name, then a number (they may not always be in order). Also, as there were some big PNG files and no transparency whatsoever, every file has been converted to JPG. Lastly, some files weren't being used in the game but existed so those ones are only prefixed by "_" (some are duplicates).

All the archives:
Episode 1:
Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Thanks Man! Amazing

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Does the episode 5 download link in OP include the other episodes, or do I need to download the previous episodes as well? (ie. Is each episode a seperate game?)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
you need to download each episode separately.

and the choices you make don’t carry over from episode to episode.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Would anyone be so kind to upload the CG for ep 4 and 5?
There's just no point. Download both episodes and look at the pics as much as you want. Just rename them first:

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes