VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
would love to see more games of this dev, but seems like he dont create something new...
thats pretty sad.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
would love to see more games of this dev, but seems like he dont create something new...
thats pretty sad.
what a coincidence! I played ep 5 today again after a couple of months and thought exactly the same. The renders were one of the best I've ever seen and it's a shame that the dev stopped producing games

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
This the a prime example of a "pretty" game with a "descent" story, but the creator got lazy when it came to the controls and actually game part of the novel. Most choices are "1" click, why even have them? Then you have a bunch of random quests pop up, for no reason, the text boxes look and feel god awful, plus the stupid bell noise. Just my thoughts for anyone inspired by this game, Im not saying anything that others haven't already said in this thread, just summarizing it.

Reactions: Merseault

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have not played any of the episodes yet but it sounds like the dev either got lazy or he just likes fucking with peoples heads

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have not played any of the episodes yet but it sounds like the dev either got lazy or he just likes fucking with peoples heads

I believe it's more due to patreon cracking down on incest and mind control content, which made pretty much all their plans obsolete.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad that there is no real wight behind any decisions. Then there is inconsistency, because decisions are not transferred. And the break in tone between Episode 2 and 3 is way to extreme. At end of Ep2 she is all happy joy joy and in Ep3 she gets sick when you talk to her. Then that Alexa talks to you like you have talked before with her (but I didnt, i kicked her out) - that destroys every immersion. Or does stuff with your wife out of nowhere ... After that I lost interest. To bad, because the renders are really nice.

yungsw

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, I just started with Ep.1, and I've got a few questions.
Are there any walkthroughs for episodes 3, 4 & 5?
Do the other episodes have Save/Load option?
Is it worth playing this game?

patco

Sep 3, 2018
I downloaded it.. But it seems to start from Episode 5. How to download Episode 1 and start from the beginning?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
started the 1st episode and see what??? no save points....realy funny but not as normal gamer, i want to save and redo but not from the beginning,maybe u found people who want to play that style- but for me that damages the game only-mostley i dont have the time to restart a game often-its sad cause it could have been a good game(story).

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes