VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Rather short-ish (~4h not rushing through), but sort-of-unique story. Nice renders. Not bad overall, nice content.

BUT. The way it's implemented is ...infuriating. Like, really. I mean, I have nothing against alternate solutions, everything doesn't have to be RenPy. But for ffff sake, at least ship it with a goddamn save feature.

Is there a bonus episode, anyone?
I don't think, no.
There is this, however, last Patreon post is from May 2018, so... you know. Sad.

Last edited:

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
So. The dad knows his daughter has been brainwashed by a cult. He knows she's going to be used for a sex ritual, and he does absolutely nothing. Who the hell wrote this? His actions actually make me angry. Which is not something that any other game I've decided to play, has managed to do.

Is there more than one ending?

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Rather short-ish (~4h not rushing through), but sort-of-unique story. Nice renders. Not bad overall, nice content.

BUT. The way it's implemented is ...infuriating. Like, really. I mean, I have nothing against alternate solutions, everything doesn't have to be RenPy. But for ffff sake, at least ship it with a goddamn save feature.

I don't think, no.
There is this, however, last Patreon post is from May 2018, so... you know. Sad.
Oh my fuck so much this cant close it gotta go through it in one go oh ffs

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Oh my fuck so much this cant close it gotta go through it in one go oh ffs
From Ep. 3 onwards there is kind of one.
You can only save your last checkpoint and load that again (which sucks balls for trying different options), but at least you don't have to complete each episode in one sitting.

Reactions: MG_

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
From Ep. 3 onwards there is kind of one.
You can only save your last checkpoint and load that again (which sucks balls for trying different options), but at least you don't have to complete each episode in one sitting.
Dats something... but damn still stupid since people mentioned the save and not being able to go back from day one

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 7445

Overview:
A workaholic father must rebuild a bond with his freshman daughter who's now having troubles at her college. He believes she's being taunted at a sorority. But for this father, things usually end up being worse than they seem.
Thread Updated: 2018-04-02
Developer: Sagas
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 1-5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Project:

DOWNLOAD

Episode5
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Episode 4
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Episode 3

Win: - MEGA - -
CG:

Episode 2
Win: - - MEGA -

Episode 1
Win: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA
CG: MEGA

Thanks to @anschwww

View attachment 7446 View attachment 7448 View attachment 7449 View attachment 7447
How to save saga 1 game?
Thank you

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So i just found out about this game. I only have one question. Do you eventually end up fucking your own daughter, or anyone else as at that, or do you end up getting cucked every time?

kden

Jan 30, 2019
So i just found out about this game. I only have one question. Do you eventually end up fucking your own daughter, or anyone else as at that, or do you end up getting cucked every time?
Yes eventually you will fuck your own daughter, but that scene doesn't feel rewarding to me. To each their own you might find getting blue balled enjoyable.

Reactions: fillup1209

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Highly underrated game although the sex with daughter happens too soon or too abruptly. Otherwise it was fun :D

Kanchou-Sama

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Game does not open, loads the window and closes by itself, I have already downloaded it on several different sites and in all of them the same problem opens and before anything appears it closes.

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
ending was disappointing. not sure what fucking your daughter has to do with a cult. are you supposed to be the dark lord? i think there was a good idea for a game but it wasn't well flushed out.

Reactions: TheonS

Sxream

Nov 29, 2020
WALKTROUGH Daughter Saga 1 Chapter 1:

Hi i'm Sxream, i see that nobody made a walktrough for this game, and not having savegame feature, this is something so many people will need, so you don't need to restart, and restart and restart.
I will try help you trough the first Chapter! I'm not an expert in this game, i'm playing and writting this walktrough at the same time, but sorry for mistake, English is not my first language.
I will make new post for the next chapters to!

Things you need to know in this game and for the walktrough.

Stats: Intimacy, Lust, Worry, Spying, Workaholic
The total stats you can get in this walktrough
Intimacy 6 points.
Lust 15 points. (I only figure how to get 14 - If i discover the missing point i will edit the post.)
Worry 9 points.
Spying 9 points. (I only figure how to get 8 - If i discover the missing point i will edit the post.)
Workaholic 2 points.

Every part of the Walktrough will show all the positive stats you can get.

Quest: You will get Quest based on the decisions you made. After the items you will see the total Quest

An "or" in the walktrough is a two or more decision choice. Some decisions will skip scenes or will end in Gameover and you need to restart your game.

If you follow this walktrough you can go to Episode 2!

Love, Sxream.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes