3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I think some people are confusing the game Ghostrunner for the Netflix series. While Ghostrunner is a game set in a cyberpunk style world...its not related to CDPR's game or the accompanying Netflix series.

For one thing, it was a good game.
Wait you mean the board game Edgerunner? Book_Profile_EdgeRunners.jpg
I haven played Ghost Runner,and From what I played of Cyberpunk 2077 it an okay game. But me personally. I prefer Shadowrun. Their something about elves,orcs,dwarfs,and magic in Cyberpunk setting that makes it so unique also compare to the games about Shadowrun is a better RPG.
finn_s_crew_by_eloroncedark_dcaupk5-pre.jpg what_s_my_nickname_mean__by_eloroncedark_deatols-pre.jpg cybernetic_elf_z_04_by_valkyienstudio_declilk-pre.jpg

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Wait you mean the board game Edgerunner? View attachment 2068538
I haven played Ghost Runner,and From what I played of Cyberpunk 2077 it an okay game. But me personally. I prefer Shadowrun. Their something about elves,orcs,dwarfs,and magic in Cyberpunk setting that makes it so unique also compare to the games about Shadowrun is a better RPG.
View attachment 2068547 View attachment 2068548 View attachment 2068549
getting wrecked by a shortstack, that man will never recover.

Reactions: Leeduva

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I despise Adobe's Subscribe plan.
I was always praising Blenedr.
There is an open source tool called Armor Paint. You are not required to pay if you can compile it yourself. However, it is still in its early stages of development.
I'm eagerly awaiting improvements to Procreate and Armorpaint on iPad. They are unlikely to replace Adobe, but I would support them because they are a one-time payment and affordable.

And, yes, I use and enjoy Blender.
You can still outright buy Substance Painter on steam. Usually there's a good black Friday discount every year.

I'm still rocking my license from 2020, no subscription. If you're worried that an upgrade path will be removed in the future by Adobe, well you can then sail the high seas guilt free :D

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
We have recently been flooded by this new "thicc" fad. I wholeheartedly reject this trend. Make skinny girls great again, like Tasi:

View attachment 2062894
I've been wondering what that's about, right?

For the record, the wafer-thin models of RL have never made sense to me. I don't want to fuck that. And how would they represent the majority of the BUYING public anyway? It literally makes no sense economically nor physically. For 30-50+ years that shit was just... assumed. And stupid.

So maybe there's some pushback. From both sexes. (Pun intended.)

-But I take your point. Anything erased so suddenly is not ever good.

I'm sure we're all in for a fuck-the-fat-pig-or-ur-a-biggot-phase... woke nonsense.

-If not for Johnny Depp having recently saved the universe for us all (and I AM quite serious about that note)... there might only be "oink".

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Agree. But I should explain a bit better what I mean by a futa being a woman with an organic dick. While your right a futa is basically a woman or women that has both a penis and vagina. The way Japan hentai industry and alot of users here make it looks it something that optional. Let me explain by that. In most hentai that involves fantasy in one level or another even sci Fi. For all appearance the futa look like a normal women. When she in the presence of a men,male monster,etc ... It when she in front of another woman and going to have sex with her. That she has a dick. Whatever she use magic to grow a dick,or her clit transform into a dick, depends on the respective universe that futa from. Either way her having a penis is something that an option for her. Like how a normal women here on earth who either use a strap-on dildo to have sex with another woman. Or Use a strap-on on a male partner who into that. And put the strap-on away when she done. Is no different then a futa turning back into normal after being done with sex. And like the hentai industry or real life. Alot of guys here do the same thing. How render of a specific character have you seen where in one render she a normal woman. While in another render that same character now has a dick. And goes back and forth as if her,having a dick is no different then wearing a strap-on. While you have guys here who do make herms. Where their character always have both a male and female sex.
So. Here's the deal. Every single baby on earth - is born with a cock. A nub.

Or - you could reverse that. We're all born with a clitoris.

Either way. This. Is Fact. FACT.

-At some point that thing within the uterus goes... "I wanna fuck" or "get fucked".

So without going too deep into all the rest of that, I would imagine people find it fascinating (most especially in art, or even cartoons) to consider the "what if". WHAT IF, I had a cock? Recently I've been reading the autobiography of my favorite female ever (Jane Fonda). And she even opined gunnying herself up beneath a mirror - when she was too young to admit it - attempting to excuse that clit for a cock. Finding a fuckin' way... to make that true. And would she make that exchange now, having learned what she's all about since? ABSO-FUCKIN-LUTELY-NOT.

So that's the problem, right? Everyone is taking it all far too seriously. And sudden.

Do not RUIN your chance to be the next Jane Fonda.

Live THROUGH it. Instead.

-Back to the subject?

Chicks with dicks. It plays very compelling within a cartoon. Maybe sort of interesting. But I don't want it up my ass.

I'm not confused.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hello hello again!
Here I present an image set of renders of my beautiful Coral. She wanted to wear make up this time^^

I tried a new light setup with ghost lights (emissives), instead of point lights and spotlights. I think the environment tastes different compared to my previous studio lighting setups. What do you think?
I couldn't decide what aspect ratio of renders I should keep (i.e. square, portrait or widescreen), so I rendered all, heheh.

As I mentioned before, I haven't done any postwork on these ones either. Only added the frames and the signature.

If you'd pick three of the images below as your most favs, which ones would you choose? <3
Hope you like them!
As always, I am open for all criticism and comments.
View attachment 2064466
View attachment 2064473
View attachment 2064475
View attachment 2064477
View attachment 2064481
View attachment 2064482
View attachment 2064484
Recommend you download an environment/architecture to put her in. Let the light bounce/blink off of things before you overthink it.

Even if you plan on doing stand-alone's, singles? The way that plays will inform you for the better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
There's so much movement in your static shots. (Does that make sense?)

The surroundings are still. All of the engagement comes from the character/s. In the most organic and unforced way.

You're very big on Warlocks and whatnot but none of the shots appear to be CREATED in any manner at all. It's very much fluid if not understated. Remarkable shit, seriously - every time out. Fuckin' magnificent.

Reactions: M0rD0l
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes