3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Depends, DAZ's implementation of iray is done very poorly. Try the same scene with the octane plugin or try to cut out stuff that isn't needed, as in "not seen by the camera", then you should get some additional milage out of your card. Also try to use less taxing maps for props that don't need much details.
is what you need, it'll remove everything but your camera view, while giving you te option to keep lights from outside the frame in use. It will drastically cut the render size, from what you have as the total scene, to something your Graphics card can handle with ease.
Well, half the pond is missing it's walls, the woman is missing her right arm and both feet, and the man part of his left arm and both legs. What's not in the frame is hidden or deleted with the geometry editor.
I did look into and , but I prefer to do it manually so I have better control over the light and shadows I want.
I'll look into the octane plugin next week, thanks for the suggestion.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
I'm thinking about an idea for a photo-novella.
But as i'm more an IT-guy an pixel-pusher than a creative author, i don't know whether the story will ever by finished or even published....
But i've startet to create the envirnment. The renders are very quick'n'dirty, as they should only show where it might go...

The story

My friend and i decided to organize some rough and wet SM / Gangbang / ... partys.
Anything as long it is legal of course.

We rented an abonded storage hall, went to the flea market and hardware store and started install some showers, toilets, kinda kitchen in case you are hungry or thirsty and now we are thinking about what kind of "party-equipment" we're going to buy.

The Hall Private Party #1.png
Kitchen-Area Private Party #2.png
New build "wet-zone" Private Party #3.png
like toilet Private Party #4.png
and shower Private Party #5.png
and of course a table to eat ... or whatever we're into... Private Party #6.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I'm thinking about an idea for a photo-novella.
But as i'm more an IT-guy an pixel-pusher than a creative author, i don't know whether the story will ever by finished or even published....
But i've startet to create the envirnment. The renders are very quick'n'dirty, as they should only show where it might go...

The story

My friend and i decided to organize some rough and wet SM / Gangbang / ... partys.
Anything as long it is legal of course.

We rented an abonded storage hall, went to the flea market and hardware store and started install some showers, toilets, kinda kitchen in case you are hungry or thirsty and now we are thinking about what kind of "party-equipment" we're going to buy.

The Hall View attachment 2151972
Kitchen-Area View attachment 2151977
New build "wet-zone" View attachment 2151983
like toilet View attachment 2151989
and shower View attachment 2151992
and of course a table to eat ... or whatever we're into... View attachment 2151995

Well, Dungeon Furniture, there's lot's of stuff out there, if you want something different, talk to me, I'm more than happy to help. this is the sort of thing I make, I've a couple more items in there too. Look up 'watersports' for your 'wet zone', for ideas. Lighting wise, anything but red, cuts or blood don't show up under red lights, (real life fact). Purples, or blues are better colours for lighting. Also, look up a good set of 'Playing Rules'.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes