Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
For the Futa, Transgender, Gay Hater, you can avoid it,
- Chapter 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Chapter 3

For Guys they dont like to read, dont want read or cant read
Its annoying because you try to play v0.25 with 0.1 patches/mods/dlcs and ofc they dont work

Android Ports are the same with the Official Release Date, if you cant wait, dont want to wait,
, just a hint.
Until that, 4 more Days until Public.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
5 Days. OK, then, got it off to the side on my games to play list, and will be returning to it in 5 days when patches are posted.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
The "Incest" Patch from a "other" user dont work with this version,
sorry but I dont share anything now because someone leaked chapter 3, please understand this.

I Allways work with F95 and other Communitys together, after 10 Days I post my games Public,
until the 10 days are not over, I dont share anything.
Can't wait for the next update and wait 4 days for the original update from Neko-Hime. Love the story and the small titties. :love:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Tags need to be updated, optional "gay" route has been added to the game.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I hope the dev releases the updated loli patch. I feel like I'm only playing half a game.

If anyone has the update, lemme know plz.

arms99

May 11, 2018
So is the Incest patch no longer needed?
The patches are both still needed but they haven't been updated yet on lewdpatcher. They should be updated when the game is officially released to the public in a few days time. You can still play the game now, but it'll be missing any incest or loli content.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018
Hey if you don't like waiting you can always support the dev on patreon or subscribstar.
I think you all got it wrong. The post is for the people who leak this despite knowing that it's useless and don't wait for the official public release. I respect the dev and I would never speak ill of him. Even my post got deleted :(

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The patches are both still needed but they haven't been updated yet on lewdpatcher. They should be updated when the game is officially released to the public in a few days time. You can still play the game now, but it'll be missing any incest or loli content, at least for the new content. The old patches may still partially work, but it wont have any of the added content for this update.
That um... didn't work when I attempted it. I just assumed I did something wrong, but the game completely kicked me out because of it.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes