RPGM Abandoned Death's Punishment [v0.46 bugfix] [Crazyreborn]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Good night it is then! Just tested mining and fishing, all good here. Level properly caps back to 5, no more double fishing. Residual message of "2 hours have passed" for fishing, but that's pretty minor really (both take 30 minutes). Mining exit works fine.

Potions capped to 1 seem to be a good thing, and looks like you can't buy more than 1 either so no accidental overbuying. It properly caps potions if you have more than 1 in your inventory. (You can still have all types, so hoarders shouldn't be too disappointed.)

Thanks for elaborating on Samantha, forgot about the fact she indeed gives sub points. Will read the full changelog and let others test and report!

Let's see how the rest of the community feels about it, but it's advancing pretty swiftly. (y)

Thank you for testing, It means a lot and honestly helps a lot. Sometimes I overlook things lol. I don't mind that I'm a one-man ship but feedback from everyone helps because 50 other heads are better than 1 head lol.

Yeah, I decided to limit them to 1 of each and see how that works so you can't spam the whole time. I don't want things Super super easy and I don't want it to be a grind. It's hard sometimes to have both worlds but I'll figure something out. Opinions and suggestions are always welcomed from anyone =D.

Thank you! I tried not to rush this one but I feel like me breaking Minning and fishing deserved a rush lol.

As for the Residual messages, whoops! I think I was too busy panicking at the fact that I broke minutes. I would have my time at 8:8800. So once I fixed that mess I totally forgot about that message. Thankfully, it's an easy fix!

As for Samantha yeah no problem! However, I brainstormed and decided I think I'm going to be changing a lot with the sub/dom system because it's also too easy. (at least I have been told). But as much as I hate limiting your ability to repeat something, I don't want you to spam for points.

BUT lots to come and hope people enjoy this update for a bit. I'll still be around to answer any questions and fix bugs but I'll be taking it easy.

Oct 26, 2017
I still need to investigate on how that HUD is coded to try and help with the padding. Did you use external JavaScript or did I overlook something super basic? It's fine if you'd better not talk about it!

Did some more testing after reaping the seeds of pulling an all-afternooner (not recommended if you already are in a pretty bad shape, heh)... Bread capped at 50, good one too.

Rep/sub/dom point spam prevention balancing is very understandable, no worries! Players just tend to like to repeat scenes they enjoyed at least from my experience. Eventually - ONLY if and when you have time - you may want to create a map that acts as a dialogue/scene recollection room, which actually has been made fairly easy using your current switch handling. It should also work fairly well with scene/story/route progress variables, I'd have to take a look at Abereon's FantasM game code for this (Sango did pretty good with Majilesca too but their games use RMXP and RMVX respectively, which are much less complex). Still think Abereon's recollection room is the best one because it's pretty deep and checks a lot of (missable!) things, while also giving "visual hints" on how to proceed further in the recollection when the event has not been fully unlocked.

Bug report:
- Violet will prevent the player from entering their home to bitch about rent the first time they run an existing save (as intended). However, this can lead to the player getting stuck due to there being no way around to talk to her (elites behind her and the fence), though collapsing ang getting sent there so you can exit and talk (or teleporting, if you feel like playing with the dev tools) is a workaround.
- Death uses old portrait in the hunger<=0 scene
- Various bugged interactions (Penny talking to herself, dialogue box disappearing, etc) as well as various pose glitches (the usual "turn towards player" glitch you mentioned was hard to handle in MZ, but also directional bugs leading to an empty sprite rather than a kneeling/crawling sprite) - if you want a full panel to test them, I can provide Sango's set from the artist's lezdom game Majilesca, however, it is highly recommended you don't use it in releases and just for debugging/testing for obvious reasons. (The game is free - only trial version is public, full version requires you to contact the artist - and the artist probably won't mind but it's always better not to do that without first contacting them and at this point, I wonder if they even recall, it's been 2 years since the final release. Linking to it directly may also be a problem as the some of the females look fairly young and don't want to cause extra work for actual staff volunteers.)
- Innkeeper still ignores people above Middleclass (now that you can literally get kicked out of your "own home", might be useful, though high rep players can still use the tent if all else fails)
- All (or most?) dialogues above Middleclass default to the first event page as Elite switch is not checked yet
- Pleasure House still skips to 19 hours

Minor suggestions:
- Selection for inn room and doghouse instead of RNG, unless you like it better that way of course! No need to go out of the way if you decide to implement it as you can pretty much recycle the existing code into a choice branch.
- For dialogues, I'm not sure, as it can become complex once the dialogue gets bigger, especially if you have plans to filter out content (considering it's all dialogue though, I don't really think that should be super high priority, I doubt many players went wtf at Elizabeth climaxing with a fart, though I may as well be wrong as this increased my wetness stat). Having Kim select scenes manually in advance would be spoilers (and "how do you want me to abuse you, bitch" might not work for everyone) and unlocking them gradually depends on how many you've planned. (Using your current switch system, though, that should just work and you can grey out/???/leave out the scenes that have not yet been seen.) Or you could just leave it as is, full RNG.
- For stuff that gives you headaches and may break, empty placeholders (or just like Samantha, "coming soon") should work just fine for the time being so you don't have to implement things ahead of what you had planned already and get distracted. But I'm not going to tell you how to code your game, sorry if that came off rude!

Thanks again for reporting back to the community. Please take your time though!

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
I still need to investigate on how that HUD is coded to try and help with the padding. Did you use external JavaScript or did I overlook something super basic? It's fine if you'd better not talk about it!
It's a huge plugin here: If you'd like to see what I'm working with. It makes it super simple! easy to use and such. It's completely free. (there is an advanced version that I'm not sure I need.) Sadly, you will need MZ project to miss around with it though.

Did some more testing after reaping the seeds of pulling an all-afternooner (not recommended if you already are in a pretty bad shape, heh)... Bread capped at 50, good one too.
Aw man, I hope you are okay. I have insomnia so, I tend to fall asleep around 4-5 am and wake up at 10 am for work stuff lol.

Rep/sub/dom point spam prevention balancing is very understandable, no worries! Players just tend to like to repeat scenes they enjoyed at least from my experience. Eventually - ONLY if and when you have time - you may want to create a map that acts as a dialogue/scene recollection room, which actually has been made fairly easy using your current switch handling. It should also work fairly well with scene/story/route progress variables, I'd have to take a look at Abereon's FantasM game code for this (Sango did pretty good with Majilesca too but their games use RMXP and RMVX respectively, which are much less complex). Still think Abereon's recollection room is the best one because it's pretty deep and checks a lot of (missable!) things, while also giving "visual hints" on how to proceed further in the recollection when the event has not been fully unlocked.

I really wanted to do this! Make a room where you can reexperience the text. Of course, this would have to be a future thing and this will take time but it is in the plans! That is an interesting way of doing it, I haven't played it before. As for Points, I actually started shifting around how points are handled.

People may hate it but to be able to expand the content and make sure you don't over-level unlocks, I have set it up so Sub/dom are levels like mining and fishing. This way, you won't level super fast and miss the unlockable stuff AND it's not too bad getting there.

Of course this will require me to rebalance how points are distributed but I feel like this will be better in the long run and better to start now than later when I have too many characters.

Bug report:
- Violet will prevent the player from entering their home to bitch about rent the first time they run an existing save (as intended). However, this can lead to the player getting stuck due to there being no way around to talk to her (elites behind her and the fence), though collapsing ang getting sent there so you can exit and talk (or teleporting, if you feel like playing with the dev tools) is a workaround.
- Death uses old portrait in the hunger<=0 scene
- Various bugged interactions (Penny talking to herself, dialogue box disappearing, etc) as well as various pose glitches (the usual "turn towards player" glitch you mentioned was hard to handle in MZ, but also directional bugs leading to an empty sprite rather than a kneeling/crawling sprite) - if you want a full panel to test them, I can provide Sango's set from the artist's lezdom game Majilesca, however, it is highly recommended you don't use it in releases and just for debugging/testing for obvious reasons. (The game is free - only trial version is public, full version requires you to contact the artist - and the artist probably won't mind but it's always better not to do that without first contacting them and at this point, I wonder if they even recall, it's been 2 years since the final release. Linking to it directly may also be a problem as the some of the females look fairly young and don't want to cause extra work for actual staff volunteers.)
- Innkeeper still ignores people above Middleclass (now that you can literally get kicked out of your "own home", might be useful, though high rep players can still use the tent if all else fails)
- All (or most?) dialogues above Middleclass default to the first event page as Elite switch is not checked yet
- Pleasure House still skips to 19 hours
Hmm, I will try to get these fixed before the next update. Some are harder than others. To be honest, at this moment you can skip rent by sleeping which was unintended and I didn't have the time to fix that. So for now people can skip rent... and won't lose their house. of course, I'll be fixing that lol.

As for the bugged interactions. What do you mean penny's boxes are disappearing? hmm, I need to double-check her later. The directional bug is because of the sprites. I use damage sprite for the "bowing down" and it only works in 1 direction and I didn't want to force people to speak to Penny in certain directions.

I'll be fixing all of the issues where if you hit a certain class people vanish! Yes, I have yet to write reactions to when you are an elite.

Ah, Pleasure house. I need to fix that as well.

I appreciate all the bug reports these mean a lot to me and help a lot!

Selection for inn room and doghouse instead of RNG, unless you like it better that way of course! No need to go out of the way if you decide to implement it as you can pretty much recycle the existing code into a choice branch.

Hmm. I just thought it was a fun was than to have repeated text. Though, I see the appeal of having a choice branch. I could always give options to players if they want to have RNG pick or them pick. That should be a nice compromise and not too hard to code!

I doubt many players went wtf at Elizabeth climaxing with a fart, though I may as well be wrong as this increased my wetness stat).
Hehe, are you saying this was a good thing for you? haha. I just thought it would be fitting for the kind and cute Elizabeth to do something like this. It's not something for me personally but I know people, or at least I thought people would like it. Even if it may or may not be a niche.

To your suggestion, It makes sense that she shouldn't be able to pick. There is a lot more thought and rewriting I need to put into these villagers and that is one of the reasons why I want to take a break and give myself more time to update to get a lot of these things done.

For stuff that gives you headaches and may break, empty placeholders (or just like Samantha, "coming soon") should work just fine for the time being so you don't have to implement things ahead of what you had planned already and get distracted. But I'm not going to tell you how to code your game, sorry if that came off rude!
You aren't being rude you are being super helpful. Feel free to ask me anything and always speak your mind. I appreciate all feedback.

My issue is, I jump from one project to another. "Oh, this looks fun to work on! let me pause Samantha and work on the rent." Thus, I decided to step back and work on all the missing holes that I have to fill before moving on to the next.

So, you may not see too much new content or new places to go BUT I'll be aiming to at least complete/add missing content that SHOULD be there.

I am happy to reply whenever I can! I do have a demanding job but I'm always either on the PC or on the Phone. So, I'm glued to the PC lol BUT talking to you all and making the game is my break from real-life business. =D

Thank you again!

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, thanks for the detailed reply. And thanks a damn lot for the link! Should have guessed, a script by SumRndmDude, heh, they are popular. Just like Yanfly and Mog, they make good stuff, but I tend to stay away from external scripts to keep things as vanilla as possible for maximum compatibility. Still very good stuff and as far as I can tell from scripts I've looked at, they always check for cross-compatibility between scripts.

No worries about MZ, I have a license for MV (and for the other, older engines, as I don't use MV much) and might eventually consider getting the Steam one. MV still allows some compatibility between projects, though you apparently can't playtest them without some tweaks. No worries about health either, I'm just a zombie at this point, haha.

Glad to know some things already were in your workflow, I didn't want to make you change your mind and cause even more work! For sub/dom, if you fear missable scenes, I suppose you could just "level down" or things like that? It all depends on how you eventually want to use the current switches. Almost all developers implement quick and dirty things to "nerf" oneself (and store progress) so that it isn't lost, though I can't really think of a... "realistic" way for sub/dom storage. It's usually with XP, levels and gold, but variable storage can be pretty much anything.

For Penny's dialogue box (likely not the only one), I believe it's mostly a message issue where it goes transparent instead of the default window mode and also drops the face. That's the main issue with all RM engines - message creation interface limitations really causes wonky stuff when you have a lot of dialogue and you can easily make mistakes for a few of them. Text search is also hellish unless you use plugins or directly search the json code in all files to make sure you catch them all (hello headaches, especially with regular expressions).

As for the sprite, thought so. Really should share one of the "safer" character sets so you can see if this helps you find a way to edit the default charset file to your liking (by rearranging the directions). And damn, I missed the rent one, nice catch... I'll admit I didn't test that too much. (Being able to refuse to pay rent even when you're filthy rich just to get sent to jail is a nice touch too!)

No worries about the random suggestions, please keep doing whatever works best for you, that's the point of developing a game. If you're unsure, just wait for additional community feedback, you can't please everyone and you shouldn't let us lead you astray. (Yes, Elizabeth's totally unexpected climax worked like a charm here, and it may cause others to freak out or just laugh, fetishes are hit or miss, not sure if it's the same for dialogue. I'm sure Aerodynamics was happy to find out Lost Treasures caused many non-fart fetishists to laugh the hell out at the game because it's cute and funny - and some of them unexpectedly grew the fetish out of nowhere.)

And this is where I stop the long post and take the moment to appreciate this one part...
My issue is, I jump from one project to another. "Oh, this looks fun to work on! let me pause Samantha and work on the rent." Thus, I decided to step back and work on all the missing holes that I have to fill before moving on to the next.
Not only did you acknowledge to it but you also know why it's dangerous and know how to solve it before it becomes a problem. Developers (and writers) with this mindset are getting scarce. It's a good thing to see some, and the thing is, you even admitted to being mostly a writer. What if I told you a certain self-proclaimed master developer and dialogue writer could learn a thing or two from you? ;) Please keep it up! That's the spirit.

Either way, please make sure you give RL (and your job!) top priority, it's great that you are able to multitask, but that shouldn't distract you! As long as it's a break for you, that's all good, I guess.

(If you need help with proofreading the dialogues or minimizing the code, feel free to ask around. It'll likely take way more than one user but I'm sure people who love your game will be happy to assist you. Just gotta find out how to extract massive amounts of JSON and reinsert them, there has to be a less painful way. I'll look up on the official RPG Maker forums, text strings aren't really a problem but minimizing the code can be unless they also have an exhaustive list of status codes for corresponding RMMV/RMMZ functions. JSON format makes it easier, which if I'm not mistaken is something added since MV. VX and older had proprietary formats such as rvdata for game data structure, so it was quite troublesome. Now even end-users can actually mod commercial projects for their own use without fear of violating reverse engineering laws, though a good bunch of countries still allow reverse engineering for personal use, but that's a different story for another day...)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Wow, thanks for the detailed reply. And thanks a damn lot for the link! Should have guessed, a script by SumRndmDude, heh, they are popular. Just like Yanfly and Mog, they make good stuff, but I tend to stay away from external scripts to keep things as vanilla as possible for maximum compatibility. Still very good stuff and as far as I can tell from scripts I've looked at, they always check for cross-compatibility between scripts.

No worries about MZ, I have a license for MV (and for the other, older engines, as I don't use MV much) and might eventually consider getting the Steam one. MV still allows some compatibility between projects, though you apparently can't playtest them without some tweaks. No worries about health either, I'm just a zombie at this point, haha.

Glad to know some things already were in your workflow, I didn't want to make you change your mind and cause even more work! For sub/dom, if you fear missable scenes, I suppose you could just "level down" or things like that? It all depends on how you eventually want to use the current switches. Almost all developers implement quick and dirty things to "nerf" oneself (and store progress) so that it isn't lost, though I can't really think of a... "realistic" way for sub/dom storage. It's usually with XP, levels and gold, but variable storage can be pretty much anything.

For Penny's dialogue box (likely not the only one), I believe it's mostly a message issue where it goes transparent instead of the default window mode and also drops the face. That's the main issue with all RM engines - message creation interface limitations really causes wonky stuff when you have a lot of dialogue and you can easily make mistakes for a few of them. Text search is also hellish unless you use plugins or directly search the json code in all files to make sure you catch them all (hello headaches, especially with regular expressions).

As for the sprite, thought so. Really should share one of the "safer" character sets so you can see if this helps you find a way to edit the default charset file to your liking (by rearranging the directions). And damn, I missed the rent one, nice catch... I'll admit I didn't test that too much. (Being able to refuse to pay rent even when you're filthy rich just to get sent to jail is a nice touch too!)

No worries about the random suggestions, please keep doing whatever works best for you, that's the point of developing a game. If you're unsure, just wait for additional community feedback, you can't please everyone and you shouldn't let us lead you astray. (Yes, Elizabeth's totally unexpected climax worked like a charm here, and it may cause others to freak out or just laugh, fetishes are hit or miss, not sure if it's the same for dialogue. I'm sure Aerodynamics was happy to find out Lost Treasures caused many non-fart fetishists to laugh the hell out at the game because it's cute and funny - and some of them unexpectedly grew the fetish out of nowhere.)

And this is where I stop the long post and take the moment to appreciate this one part...Not only did you acknowledge to it but you also know why it's dangerous and know how to solve it before it becomes a problem. Developers (and writers) with this mindset are getting scarce. It's a good thing to see some, and the thing is, you even admitted to being mostly a writer. What if I told you a certain self-proclaimed master developer and dialogue writer could learn a thing or two from you? ;) Please keep it up! That's the spirit.

Either way, please make sure you give RL (and your job!) top priority, it's great that you are able to multitask, but that shouldn't distract you! As long as it's a break for you, that's all good, I guess.

(If you need help with proofreading the dialogues or minimizing the code, feel free to ask around. It'll likely take way more than one user but I'm sure people who love your game will be happy to assist you. Just gotta find out how to extract massive amounts of JSON and reinsert them, there has to be a less painful way. I'll look up on the official RPG Maker forums, text strings aren't really a problem but minimizing the code can be unless they also have an exhaustive list of status codes for corresponding RMMV/RMMZ functions. JSON format makes it easier, which if I'm not mistaken is something added since MV. VX and older had proprietary formats such as rvdata for game data structure, so it was quite troublesome. Now even end-users can actually mod commercial projects for their own use without fear of violating reverse engineering laws, though a good bunch of countries still allow reverse engineering for personal use, but that's a different story for another day...)
Sumrndmdude is insane. I watched his tutorials when I bought MZ. So, I was so happy to find this! I will admit I purchased the $100 Pack from Yanfly/Visu. They are soo good, lol. They have excellent scripts/plugins that work well for all my needs.

I bought MV when it was dirt cheap to use the assets from there legally! I bought MZ for a great price as well. (this is because I have an account with different currencies on steam, and it's a godsend!)

Yeah, the best way I can do it is exp. I want to see how it will work and get opinions from everyone if they care to share, haha.

That is a downside with RPGmaker! There isn't a way to search through text; I mean, maybe I need to look for it but, it's tough, and I'll check out Penny and see. I do have a plugin that warps text, and it works great.

Haha, I honestly'm glad you enjoyed the Elizabeth scene. I honestly thought it was cute and funny since it isn't my fetish. I bet Aerodynamics was happy unlocking fetishes for his/her players. Also, I agree Kinks/fetishes are a hit and a miss, and I can't please everyone.

Not only did you acknowledge to it but you also know why it's dangerous and know how to solve it before it becomes a problem. Developers (and writers) with this mindset are getting scarce. It's a good thing to see some, and the thing is, you even admitted to being mostly a writer. What if I told you a certain self-proclaimed master developer and dialogue writer could learn a thing or two from you? ;) Please keep it up! That's the spirit.
Well, that means a lot! I can see how it's easy to fall into this trap! Easy to get excited and get on that "high". Writing high or creativity high where you end up jumping from another project because you don't want that feeling to go. At least that is how I see it, eventually, I'll fall if I don't be careful =0.

Of course. It's my real-life business I have to run and I make it a priority. But, it's flexible and I consider myself blessed. So, if I'm swamped I don't answer or do anything else but like now, waiting for replies and such (for work), I can reply to you! It means a lot you care and I have noticed many have too =D.

I don't even know where to find such people to be honest. I'm also bad with JSON/Java etc. I'm not a coder, I learn as I go. I may learn quickly but I know there is a lot to learn and harder to learn things when I'm not sure what it is I need to learn. I hope that makes sense?

I appreciate all the help and time you have given me =).

Oct 26, 2017
Completely random but the discord links on your thread don't seem to work. Might just be me being super stupid, so sorry about this if it is working as intended. (Gives an invite invalid error message when clicking on any of them including the OP one.)

Don't really have time for discord so please don't worry about it, but randomly found out while checking F95zone's and thought I'd point in out in case other people wish to join your server in the future (as the F95 maintenance server "invite" works fine for guests).

edit: Checked links, they all work now and give the proper "what should everyone call you" message. Cheers!

Last edited:

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Completely random but the discord links on your thread don't seem to work. Might just be me being super stupid, so sorry about this if it is working as intended. (Gives an invite invalid error message when clicking on any of them including the OP one.)

Don't really have time for discord so please don't worry about it, but randomly found out while checking F95zone's and thought I'd point in out in case other people wish to join your server in the future (as the F95 maintenance server "invite" works fine for guests).
Oh damn. That explains a lot this should work. I can’t believe I didn’t check it. I will update the op! Thank you

itsayoungslave

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the update. i enjoyed this new version a lot more!

A few bugs i came across:
If you submit so Jessica. Instead of getting -10 Rep you +10.
Also it seems as if the interactions with every girl seem to be a bit buggy. If your class goes up i sometimes got the message were they dont know me yet.
You have to talk to them from above most of the time so they answer.
It seems really hard to loose Repuation. Its a lot easier to gain.
If you just go in and out of the mines without working you get +20 rep each time(its basically unlimited Rep for free).

Is the interactions you get with the girls linked to your submissiveness? I found it hard to loose rep as a peasant because no one would offer me a way to loose it. (besides Jessica, but she gives +10 if you let her humiliate you)

Thats about it, i think.
I really enjoy your game and i hope you are still having fun with it!

Greetings

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks for the update. i enjoyed this new version a lot more!

A few bugs i came across:
If you submit so Jessica. Instead of getting -10 Rep you +10.
Also it seems as if the interactions with every girl seem to be a bit buggy. If your class goes up i sometimes got the message were they dont know me yet.
You have to talk to them from above most of the time so they answer.
It seems really hard to loose Repuation. Its a lot easier to gain.
If you just go in and out of the mines without working you get +20 rep each time(its basically unlimited Rep for free).

Is the interactions you get with the girls linked to your submissiveness? I found it hard to loose rep as a peasant because no one would offer me a way to loose it. (besides Jessica, but she gives +10 if you let her humiliate you)

Thats about it, i think.
I really enjoy your game and i hope you are still having fun with it!

Greetings
Hey! I’m glad you enjoyed this update! Thank you for reporting bugs.

I will be working on better balancing these coming weeks where you’d lose reputation and gain it in a better amount then now.

I will also rewrite and fix the issues with the girls!

sadly the direction fix is intended because of sprites vanishing and I’m working on a solution.

weird. You shouldn’t be able to enter the mine more than once a day. But I will be balancing that as well.

lots to fix and to do! Hopefully it will be worth the wait until I get a big patch going.

Thank you again!

Reactions: itsayoungslave

sexpriest

Jul 14, 2020
Hey, I am glad you enjoyed the game. So, to be honest, I started with RPGmaker MZ rather than MV. Now, I'm still a noob. I think I'm 2 months in now? (Steam says 167.9 hours. Well damn, that's a long time.) Just expect to learn a lot! Cause there is so much I don't know yet and I learn as I go.

If you are trying to make A respect/reputation system. It's easy, create a variable called "Reputation" or "Respect" whatever you want to call it, and make sure to add/remove said variable.

So, say I talk to Lary in the end of the conversation you want to put Change variable + 5 OR -5. Cause maybe Lary hates you, who knows?

PM for help, it will be easier and I can point you to guides. There isn't a lot of differences between MZ and MV luckily.

Thank you for the bug report! I'll fix this, I thought I made sure the door was locked when you were servicing. Whoops.

Also for everyone:

Hi everyone, I am grateful to all of you for playing my game!

I want to give you guys a fair warning that real life will be a bit busy, so April – (early) May My updates will slow down, and I will be busy with real-life business and personal matters.

This doesn’t mean the game is on Hold or abandon! This means expect me to be less responsive during the day (work hours) and more at night. I’ll try my best to stick to my goal of 1 week for each significant/minor update for updates. BUT This isn’t a promise, but I’ll keep you guys updated.

My PMs/discord is always open though, so feel free to join discord or message me on here. Just expect me to be delayed response during the day.

Thank you again, everyone
Hey, now I have it yeees, it's so coool! I'm sooo happy... now lets the miracle happen :D :D I have so much plans...
And I have so much insidious things in mind :D thank you very much!

Oct 26, 2017
You'd think they'd have fixed not being able to go to event results in RMMZ's Event Search... Fuck's sake, it's just a fancier looking MV, good thing I got a discount on the licence too. :sneaky:

Nice catches itsayoungslave.

For the mine, that's because it currently checks the hour (residual stuff from how it worked before), so unless you exit past 18:50 you can still get back in. Can be fixed with a switch on/off upon exiting unless we want to keep this a feature (though this does allow you to get easy rep, maybe give the rep outside or on each action? +1 rep per successful strike may work if we're capping potions)

Can still technically exploit the randoms with save/load for what it's worth but doubt many players will reload their saves just to get gold (or future planned high tier ores) instead of just copper when they could just save edit, unless the ore chance is gacha tier (like 0.0001% success rate, heh). If Crazy's worried about this, you just need to run the RNG before any actual action takes place (upon mine entrance if you can't enter again the same day) and then roll again after the action is done so the ore already is decided either way. For fishing, the pre-roll might be a bit harder as you can exit and enter the map (unless you use a local switch or something, but that's overkill).

For rep gains, I have to do more testing but it seems to indeed cause high social status players to not be able to lose rep all that easily right now. I do believe Crazy mentioned balancing was in the works though. Maybe just give all players the option to crawl under the desk even if they're elite and rich enough to afford a room or doghouse once innkeeper is fixed? :)

(Elite wants to feel like a peasant or supersubmissive slave again, tooootally not crazy psycho lesbian masochistic mindset!)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
You'd think they'd have fixed not being able to go to event results in RMMZ's Event Search... Fuck's sake, it's just a fancier looking MV, good thing I got a discount on the licence too.
Hahah. This is true. But, I started with MZ and I only bought MV because of licensing stuff. Honestly? With the currency, I used it was like 5 bucks (MV not MZ) when it was on sale.

For the mine, that's because it currently checks the hour (residual stuff from how it worked before), so unless you exit past 18:50 you can still get back in. Can be fixed with a switch on/off upon exiting unless we want to keep this a feature (though this does allow you to get easy rep, maybe give the rep outside or on each action? +1 rep per successful strike may work if we're capping potions)
Well crap. You are correct. You are right, there is a way to fix this with switches. I did want to add Rep to per strike and per success!

As for the RNG it's not too bad imo. At least I didn't make it a killer because I didn't want you to grind too much.

For rep gains, I have to do more testing but it seems to indeed cause high social status players to not be able to lose rep all that easily right now. I do believe Crazy mentioned balancing was in the works though. Maybe just give all players the option to crawl under the desk even if they're elite and rich enough to afford a room or doghouse once innkeeper is fixed?

Yeah, I'll be trying to fix this mess where they vanish at higher levels. Ah, I did intend the inn to be used by any status and be able to crawl under the innkeeper's desk! But it seems it broke with me sigh. Lots of balancing is in the works!

(Elite wants to feel like a peasant or supersubmissive slave again, tooootally not crazy psycho lesbian masochistic mindset!)
I approve! I am glad this game can attract lesbians though. I don't know if that's a bad thing to say? or offensive? I don't know. Since it's a lesbian game. BTW I do want this to be a thing. Where elites can be submissive and such.

BTW I forgot to tell you, you can inbox me those examples. I don't mind, I can check them tonight. It slipped my mind. I won't use it obviously but I will use it as a reference to fix things.

Also, I went ahead and hired someone to look at my back end code to make sure everything works correctly. not sure how much he charges BUT it will be worth it.

Annnnd, I requested a plugin to be made where I can extract Text and import text easier. Not sure if the person accepted this job or not but I am waiting for a response.

So, I'm still around because I love this game and the community has been awesome. I don't mind spending my own hard-earned money to support others and support my hobby =).

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely not a bad thing (at least not for me, I can't speak for others). And yeah, it can attract all kinds of audience. ;)

I'll DM you with the examples asap. I would have if I had known you'd end up paying for code assistance so you wouldn't have to spend anything. Many of us hobby coders from the community would be glad to do it for free but eh, if you don't mind paying someone and they're nice, it's all good. If you end up with many helpers, you might need something like github for everyone to stay in sync though. (Not sure what the current github is worth, freaked out when it was taken over by a certain big company and ran away.)

I'm also curious about the plugin so if you do get a response, please share with the community if that's possible, thanks a lot! It'll be helpful to other game developers, so don't hesitate to share it in the game development section. F95 has a much more tolerant policy as long as it's not full blown copyright infringement as far as I am aware (the official RM forums have a way stricter policy for obvious reasons since, well, the website probably is affiliated with Degica in some way and they seem to be taking care of the English ports/updates for the newer - and possibly older - RPG makers). There are text reinserters around for your projects (mostly for translation purposes) so if you only need that and not a complete code extractor/injector, those are available for free and made with the usual open-source license, but haven't tried any.

If you meant the code and not the character sets though, MV/MZ may not be compatible (or only partially) as they use the older, vanilla RGSS scripting engine. The charsets should work just fine, though I have to do some digging to find suitable examples.

(If you want to massively cut on file size, by the way, you don't have to redistribute the DLLs and exe for every version, unless the DLLs or the executable themselves get a version update. I'm not sure what F95's policy is on this though, so you may want to ask a staff member first before splitting your project. This will save game compressors some work in the future. Diffing (small differences in code and new/deleted files) can cause a mess with a lot of updates so not an option. If people don't have issues as it stands right now, that's fine. I'm on gigabit Ethernet but we still have a large amount of community users on lower speeds, sometimes as low as 10KB/s, almost on par with good old dialup.)

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Absolutely not a bad thing (at least not for me, I can't speak for others). And yeah, it can attract all kinds of audience.
Haha I am glad! I want everyone to enjoy it.

I'll DM you with the examples asap. I would have if I had known you'd end up paying for code assistance so you wouldn't have to spend anything. Many of us hobby coders from the community would be glad to do it for free but eh, if you don't mind paying someone and they're nice, it's all good. If you end up with many helpers, you might need something like github for everyone to stay in sync though. (Not sure what the current github is worth, freaked out when it was taken over by a certain big company and ran away.)
Take your time! I am grateful either way. I honestly will always look for help and volunteers. I wasn't sure where to recruit people here because I feel like people deserve compensation for their work small or large. It's just a personal thing where, if you work hard to help me, you deserve something in return. If that make sense? I have nothing against volunteers! But also, I'd feel bad because they deserve something too.

Besides, this isn't really coding it's more event-based. Just to double-check if my events are correct. Like Time and day cycle that seems to break all the time.

Ah I heard about github being bought.

I'm also curious about the plugin so if you do get a response, please share with the community if that's possible, thanks a lot! It'll be helpful to other game developers, so don't hesitate to share it in the game development section. F95 has a much more tolerant policy as long as it's not full blown copyright infringement as far as I am aware (the official RM forums have a way stricter policy for obvious reasons since, well, the website probably is affiliated with Degica in some way and they seem to be taking care of the English ports/updates for the newer - and possibly older - RPG makers). There are text reinserters around for your projects (mostly for translation purposes) so if you only need that and not a complete code extractor/injector, those are available for free and made with the usual open-source license, but haven't tried any.
I will. my intention is no matter what price I pay it will be worth it and I wanted to share it with the community rather than keep it for myself because if this guy accepts it, it's a game-changer lol. I heard about those and I think what I need is a bit more specific since I need it for text boxes.

If you meant the code and not the character sets though, MV/MZ may not be compatible (or only partially) as they use the older, vanilla RGSS scripting engine. The charsets should work just fine, though I have to do some digging to find suitable examples.
I can always open stuff in MV and take a look just to learn! I own both MZ and MV.

(If you want to massively cut on file size, by the way, you don't have to redistribute the DLLs and exe for every version, unless the DLLs or the executable themselves get a version update. I'm not sure what F95's policy is on this though, so you may want to ask a staff member first before splitting your project. This will save game compressors some work in the future. Diffing (small differences in code and new/deleted files) can cause a mess with a lot of updates so not an option. If people don't have issues as it stands right now, that's fine. I'm on gigabit Ethernet but we still have a large amount of community users on lower speeds, sometimes as low as 10KB/s, almost on par with good old dialup.)
Hmm, do you think the size is large currently? I too I'm on gigabit and I understand not everyone can or will be using Ethernet.

Oct 26, 2017
MV and MZ are more or less the same so don't worry about it (MZ is a fancy looking MV really), the issue is with older engines (VX, XP or even RPG Maker 2000). They have less features (some interesting ones that aren't in the newer ones though) but also create much smaller standalones. However, they are not web-friendly, in case you're thinking of testing on a server or something, and also likely cannot be ported (or at least not as easily) on other systems.

If the community doesn't have issues with the current size, I'd say it's fine as it is (unless people keep every version haha, then they should remember the "root" DLLs and exes can just be moved around to save space and delete them everywhere else).

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
MV and MZ are more or less the same so don't worry about it (MZ is a fancy looking MV really), the issue is with older engines (VX, XP or even RPG Maker 2000). They have less features (some interesting ones that aren't in the newer ones though) but also create much smaller standalones. However, they are not web-friendly, in case you're thinking of testing on a server or something, and also likely cannot be ported (or at least not as easily) on other systems.

If the community doesn't have issues with the current size, I'd say it's fine as it is (unless people keep every version haha, then they should remember the "root" DLLs and exes can just be moved around to save space and delete them everywhere else).
Yeah that is true. MZ is a fancy version of MV with slight changes. With MZ you can deploy to Andriod/web browser, mac (you have to pack it your self though- which I can't), and windows. Other than that, you can't really do any consoles.

Also, I think there is a way to set up a local server? Because I heard even the manual that comes with MZ/MV has a way to set up a local server. I haven't tried it though.

I don't currently see the size as problem YET. I think it's around 300mbs? Which isn't too bad. But I'll see what happens when I add a lot more into it.

Also there is a crap bug with MZ where if you select "Remove all unused assets" when you deploy it doesn't only remove unused assets sometimes it grabs things that are needed which sucks. Also why it's a little bit larger too.

PS: THANK YOU for the inbox. I'm wondering how I can get dirty pixel positions like that... lol

Last edited:

jedsho1234

Jan 7, 2018
Man this game is great! Excellent work so far. Not going to lie, when I first saw the scenes were text only, I was hesitant to download it, but I'm glad I did.

So far my favorite has been the mayor's maid. LOVE paying a sub to dominate you. Are there any plans for the mayor to comment on you doing that in the future? Also, any plans on making the maid's scenes replayable? I think it would be awesome if you could pay her for the same scenes again, and she makes a comment like about this not really being about practice for you, is it?

Anywho... just wanted to chime in to say job well done! Thank you for your effort in creating this. Looking forward to future updates.

Oct 26, 2017
To be honest, I didn't even know you could remove unused assets directly from the engine, hell, must be blind. I'll admit I haven't used MV much because I hate nwjs but thanks for all the info Crazy... and the bug. That bug might be in MV too.

One I did notice in MZ is the constant nagging about saving (and recompiling) a game project when literally nothing has changed...

As for the inbox stuff, glad you liked it. Pixel art is funstuff, many artists dabble in it but non-artists can do it too. It will definitely need custom assets as you can't do that using JSON, though some fiddling with transitions and effects allows you to do stuff without adding extra assets while keeping your code clean.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Man this game is great! Excellent work so far. Not going to lie, when I first saw the scenes were text only, I was hesitant to download it, but I'm glad I did.

So far my favorite has been the mayor's maid. LOVE paying a sub to dominate you. Are there any plans for the mayor to comment on you doing that in the future? Also, any plans on making the maid's scenes replayable? I think it would be awesome if you could pay her for the same scenes again, and she makes a comment like about this not really being about practice for you, is it?

Anywho... just wanted to chime in to say job well done! Thank you for your effort in creating this. Looking forward to future updates.
Thank you so much. I am happy you gave it a try! I wish I had better pictures for the game, I'm not sure what would grab people's attention.

To answer your question, Yes, yes, and yes!

I have finished writing the rest of her scenes, in the new update, she will be able to give you at least 1-1/2 of Sub. ( I have changed sub to be leveled to make it easier for me to create more unlockable content in the future).

To spoil you a little, I have plans where once you finish your training with Samantha you will unlock new dialogue and new fun spicey things with the Mayor ;). So stay tuned on that!

I will make Maid's scenes replayable without giving you sub points so you don't spam it AND I will have her do as you said where she is like, "My gosh, what is this? the 3rd time you paid to worship my feet? Are you this bad at learning, or do you just miss me?"

Thank you for trying the game =) means a lot. I know it's tough to pick a game that has only text when you are used to art mostly. (at least I feel like the H-scene is mostly art and is understandable!)

To be honest, I didn't even know you could remove unused assets directly from the engine, hell, must be blind. I'll admit I haven't used MV much because I hate nwjs but thanks for all the info Crazy... and the bug. That bug might be in MV too.

One I did notice in MZ is the constant nagging about saving (and recompiling) a game project when literally nothing has changed...

As for the inbox stuff, glad you liked it. Pixel art is funstuff, many artists dabble in it but non-artists can do it too. It will definitely need custom assets as you can't do that using JSON, though some fiddling with transitions and effects allows you to do stuff without adding extra assets while keeping your code clean.

Haha, it's okay I learned late! But sadly it's buggy. Glad I could help I just wish it wasn't buggy to make it a smaller size. But alas, it is what it is. It's a first-world problem ;p

Lol, rarely things change for the better ;p (Not always though.)

Ahh, I'll have to check it out some more. It is probably pricey and something I'd have to figure out how to implement too. But again, it's a future thing. my code is spaghetti, that is why I found someone kind enough to look at it and fix it. Which is nice cause I can get a few days to break to myself to write while my poor baby gets ripped apart.

Though! On the bright side, I think the day cycle and time system will be much better than it has been because my code was a mess.

Let me mention, thank you for your support and conversation! It's all appreciated and motivating!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes