4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Boyongo1299

Apr 3, 2023
Just started the Mob Protection quest, made a bot seemingly just as they asked but not getting the prompt to turn it in whatsoever. I can't even say I'm too thrilled about the quest in the first place, is there a way to fix/remove it?

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Just started the Mob Protection quest, made a bot seemingly just as they asked but not getting the prompt to turn it in whatsoever. I can't even say I'm too thrilled about the quest in the first place, is there a way to fix/remove it?
If you're playing SR24 it cannot be removed. If you are playing DSCS you can remove the mod BUT you have to start a new game or resume a game that was saved BEFORE you added the mod. I'm sorry you don't like the quest. As I said in the readme, I know some people will prefer DSCS and that's OK.

If you want to give it another chance here are possible reasons you think it's broken: the bot is not 100% Integrity, the bot is not 100% Psychocore Stable, you have the bot marked "do not sell", the bot rating is too low, some parts in the bot are rated too low, the skill is wrong (combat when you need sex or vice versa). If you assigned the bot a role or sent it on a mission the integrity and/or stability may have been reduced. It's safer to put the bot in storage until the mob shows up so it remains at 100% integrity and stability. Remember you can check the Journal at any time to see exactly what bot is needed next.

Your complaint gives me the idea to add some way to check bots to see if they would satisfy the mob. I'll give that a shot in the next release but that won't help you now. :(

Last edited:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
If you're playing SR24 it cannot be removed. If you are playing DSCS you can remove the mod BUT you have to start a new game or resume a game that was saved BEFORE you added the mod. I'm sorry you don't like the quest. As I said in the readme, I know some people will prefer DSCS and that's OK.

If you want to give it another chance here are possible reasons you think it's broken: the bot is not 100% Integrity, the bot is not 100% Psychocore Stable, you have the bot marked "do not sell", the bot rating is too low, some parts in the bot are rated too low, the skill is wrong (combat when you need sex or vice versa). If you assigned the bot a role or sent it on a mission the integrity and/or stability may have been reduced. It's safer to put the bot in storage until the mob shows up so it remains at 100% integrity and stability. Remember you can check the Journal at any time to see exactly what bot is needed next.

Your complaint gives me the idea to add some way to check bots to see if they would satisfy the mob. I'll give that a shot in the next release but that won't help you now. :(
Good idea! To be able to check the bot that you have and make sure that it would match the Mob requirements.

I really need to work on my version of DSCS :ROFLMAO:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Personally, I want a way to have a Widowmaker bot or something that can just take out the Mob right away. :p:sneaky:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
I am always sending my S Combat level bots on Fight Missions and the are often taken out because they are too good! I get a message that the military acquired them or something like that. At least I get a little compensation and rep as a bot builder.

Boyongo1299

Apr 3, 2023

You were right, the issue was the bot's stability was at around 98% and I didn't notice, it's actually working as intended. Although I still agree some warnings would be useful in the future. Honestly I did come around to the idea of building bots for missions as it's become more interesting than just gathering money. I'm honestly pretty excited to see any updates you guys may release, with the right mods this is among the more ejoyable games on f95

Reactions: squirrel24

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
You were right, the issue was the bot's stability was at around 98% and I didn't notice, it's actually working as intended. Although I still agree some warnings would be useful in the future. Honestly I did come around to the idea of building bots for missions as it's become more interesting than just gathering money. I'm honestly pretty excited to see any updates you guys may release, with the right mods this is among the more ejoyable games on f95
I'm really happy to read your message, glad you figured it out (and I don't have a bug to fix!). :);) I will work on a tool to test bots for the mob for the next release. Once the frustration was gone I thought you might have fun doing something different vs. only making money. There are lots of creative people working on DSCS and SR24, if we're lucky Radnor may return one day too. Cheers!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Here are links to a new release of SR24 (version 0.2.2), main addition is the Housekeeper role for bots, you can free up time (get extra AP) if you have one or more around. There is also a new feature for Mob Protection; you can now test to make sure the mob will like your bot ahead of time. A few other small things and some bug fixes. Details are in my usual long-winded readme. Thanks to the two people who tested this release of SR24! (I know them by their Discord names so I'm not posting their names here.)
readme:
Windows:
Mac:
Android:

Komodia

Jan 14, 2022
Here are links to a new release of SR24 (version 0.2.2), main addition is the Housekeeper role for bots, you can free up time (get extra AP) if you have one or more around. There is also a new feature for Mob Protection; you can now test to make sure the mob will like your bot ahead of time. A few other small things and some bug fixes. Details are in my usual long-winded readme. Thanks to the two people who tested this release of SR24! (I know them by their Discord names so I'm not posting their names here.)
readme: Sexbot Restoration 0.2.2 Readme.zip
Windows: SR24-0.2.2-win.zip
Mac: SR24-0.2.2-mac.zip
Android: com.squirrel.sr24-release-0.2.2.apk
Nice! Keep em coming Mr Furry Rodent Man.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I hope I don't offend anyone when I say Happy Holidays!

I've been posting a new release of SR24 about every 4-6 weeks for a while and just want to let you know that the next one will be longer because I'm taking some time off from development to celebrate the holidays. The next release will probably be late January or early February. Cheers!

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Someone on Discord found a bug in SR24. When you send a bot on the 'Scavenge' mission they will never find any of the new part types introduced in SR24: ears, vagina, penis, and implants. This will be fixed in the next release but if you do not want to wait I am posting a revised version of the scavenge mission.
Scavenge Mission Fix:

Reactions: lecothin

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Hi All, I've returned from my holiday vacation and I'm getting back to work. The first thing I did is respond to a request made on Discord for instructions on how to create BBS offers allowing you to purchase specific bots or specific parts.

Offers for specific parts is relatively easy so I created a template and instructions allowing you to write a mod that creates BBS offers for specific parts. The template can be used "as is" if you want. It makes an offer to sell you a high priced, S-rated CPU show up occasionally. This mod will NOT be included in SR24.
Specific Part BBS Offer and Instructions:

Unfortunately Radnor confirmed that DSCS did not support BBS offers to purchase bots when development stopped. I tried to write the necessary supporting code myself but it was beyond my limited capabilities. Purchasing bots via BBS offers will remain impossible. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThroneAweigh

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
now that this is listed as abandoned i wonder if the modders will take over like they did with labrats 2

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
now that this is listed as abandoned i wonder if the modders will take over like they did with labrats 2
I used to play Lab Rats long ago and tried Lab Rats 2 when it was new but never really got into it. I didn't know about modding or game development back then. What I'm doing with SR24 isn't trying to take over DSCS. I'd be happy if Radnor finds a way to continue DSCS.

squirrel24

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Whats the latest version of Daedalron Bots for SR24?
I'm pretty sure v3.1 which was designed for SR24 is the latest and there's no reason it needs to be updated. If SR24 ever adds something that might make an update necessary this will be mentioned in the readme file and I'll work with Daedalron to get an update made. Cheers!

Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.60 star(s) 45 Votes